Demonizes women's March and feminism

>demonizes women's March and feminism
>is pro choice
>get dropped for her whoreish views and past

Where were you when cuckservatives were cucked?

Fuck she looks about 10 years older than she really is.

Pro choice is the right choice.

/thread

>cucknservatives jizz their pants over a 7 because their wives are all 400 pound ugly tooth rotting whales that would break their legs in half if they tried to go shopping without an electric scooter

Man, identity politics are real.
Why on Earth would anyone had to subscribe to all of the ideals of one party?

Beck is a Mormon neo con so

I want to cuddle with her

Man does she look like shit up close.

What is it about blondes where they age like absolute shit?
Brunettes and redhead women can turn into complete milfs. But Blondes turn to shit after the age of like, 21.

Beck is just mad that his media empire is still tottering on the verge of collapse despite shilling Hillary

Lahren can use her looks to peddle whatever she wants and make that Youtube, Patreon, etc. dough just fine without the Blaze.

Is she really 24 years old?

Conservashit ideology really takes a toll on your body. Feels good to be a care free liberal who just wants peace in the world

>whoreish past
She had an abortion or what

M8 she is obviously not a blonde.

Burger roasties are generally degenerate and degenerates can't maintain their youthful looks for long.

What the fuck is conservatives problems with women having liberty?

Am basically a Nazi and all I want is World Peace 2 user.

You're like a child

If you're not pro-choice, you're a cuck who wants the black seed to spread. Pro-choice is pro-white!

>lets call it liberty

Top kek but fuck that user. We're really passionate about aborting babies irl.

Beck didn't even support Trump. He's not a conservative.

you're asking for reason from the dude that coated his face in cheeto dust to endorse hillary

She's obviously not a natural blonde m8.

And there is no truth to what you said anyway.

Come to denmark and you will see plenty of natural blonde milfs.

Nah, she just tweeted constantly about being wet and partying.

Most conservatives oppose murder

Call them crazy...

bc they fuck us up completely?
what is the "liberty" all about when they - as happened in 2015 - are waving and crying for the illegal immigrants from all over the shitskin world at the train stations? this liberty literally can suck my butt when it ruins my country and my race

You are literally unAmerican if you claim to be a Nazi, your grandfather is probably rolling in his grave knowing you're cheering the people he risked his life to defeat
How so ?

>oppose murder
>support the death penalty
>want a larger military to kill more people

you're no better than the commies, faggot, don't talk about others disappointing ancestors.

\
What's wrong with 1st term abortion?

>Carefree liberal who just wants peace

Peace is obviously only achieved through extreme care. Most conservatives care a lot more than you do about peace. You have something like a "my enemies are evil" mentality.

Liberals have always been the ones who want less government interference, you guys just hopped on that train recently

>grandfather rescued the world

well, I am from Hitler country and all I can say is that the liberalism and capitalism you gave us rly fucked us up.

It's safer for law abiding citizens to have their enemies killed. I'm not going to keep having a conversation with you, you're clearly very ignorant.

all that make up = she must be American or Israeli.
who is she?

oppose murder of the innocent,
death penalty is good, so you don't spend 40 to 50 years worth of government money on keeping a asshole in a cage,
peace trough strength...

More like what's not right about it amirite?

I think Tomi is hot, but she's truly is the worst at taking selfies. There's something about them that make her look old as hell for someone who's 24.

Shit bait. Conservatives are libertarians. Liberals who want change get it using more government, making them more authoritarian than their conservative counterparts.

Don't even bother with him he's years away from being able to empathize with opposing viewpoints

Conservatives are pussies who don't know any other way to deal with the enemy other than locking up borders and turning your country into a police state or just going to straight out war. The concept of diplomacy is too abstract for you people.
Reminder that all the luxuries you enjoy in the modern west are because of classical liberalism. And Capitalism may have its pitfalls but it seems to be the most functional.

>The concept of diplomacy is too abstract for you people.
You're mistaken friend. I know you call yourself carefree but your posts are extremely hateful. Try understanding opposing points of view once in a while.

Reminder that classical liberalism was racist and sexist. conservatives are ideologically more similar to classical liberals than modern liberals.

Seriously she looks 50 yrs old! gross

My grandfather is chilling. I think (((you))) would call me a Nazi. I'm not a fascist irl.

I want World Peace 2 just like you user.

Obviously our grandfathers died to make sure their grandkids would worship gay muslim trannies.

I didn't exploit this angle because I don't think he has a rebuttal. And if he truly is librull in the current year, I want him to stay and get some agonizing redpills.

But yea, it's a solid point to make. I think if my great grandpa (who actually did fight Nazis) would have seen what would happen, he would have hated the government even more than he already did when he was alive. He was a hardass to the fullest extent of the word and grew up in the Great Depression (that the fucking Fed caused). Then, that war tore his family apart, destroyed his brothers, and the victors he sweat and bled for pivoted to full cuck for his descendants. Sad!

>support eugenics
>supports reducing the nigger population

Why are we not funding this?

>a care free liberal who just wants peace in the world

Yeah, Obango really did a great job, he really show us the true nature of liberals and how many genders they have. Thanks to Obango, I'm now a conservatist who support Trump, even though I'm not American.

>death penalty is good, so you don't spend 40 to 50 years worth of government money on keeping a asshole in a cage

Death penalty is more expensive in US than life without parole due to far more expensive trials. Death row itself is more expensive to run than general prison population. Even if convict lives 40 or 50 years in cage... it is still cheaper.

Smaller rural counties in US run at risk of going bankrupt prosecution is seeking death penalty for something like murder.

>I just want peace in the world!
>How can anyone disagree?
>Let's import millions of "refugees" from a culture that is diametrically opposed to our values and wants our way of life to be destroyed!
>That'll be peaceful for sure!
>Also let's let people cross our borders and live in our country without paying taxes or being documented in any way!
>That won't cause any problems, no way! That totally won't cause issues with drug smuggling or be a drain on our society!
>I'm only capable of thinking about things on the surface level, and I think being nice to our enemies is more important than preserving our own nation and its people!
>I unironically believe that any of these things will bring world peace!
libcux, everyone

What the fuck is it that she-beast?

I'd still fuck her.