Has Styx ever talked about the Holocaust? What do you you think his thoughts are about it?

Has Styx ever talked about the Holocaust? What do you you think his thoughts are about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWTaXa7aR_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mBaz5yn0b7A
youtube.com/watch?v=GGPRW-l7Uf0
youtube.com/watch?v=vyZAFHkskuY
youtube.com/watch?v=76BJwtVaDbo
youtube.com/watch?v=fHU18qgWkJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The holocaust happened. Numbers aside, Jews were purposely targeted for extermination by death squads and forced into camps under conditions meant to bring about their demise. The gas chambers are real.

He has a 10.2 inch penis while you don't, peace out.

Always wondered, who is this (((man))) and why the fuck Varg promotes him?

real symbol of ussr ingenuity

Explain?

> Jews were purposely targeted for extermination by death squads
Proof?
> forced into camps
But camp != extermination
>The gas chambers are real.
Proof?

There are none :)

you aren't from Sup Forums are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=cWTaXa7aR_E

It's a dead horse argument. No one wants to talk about the Jews right now.

he makes a living off youtube and wouldnt risk losing his channel talkng about something like that. Not worth it at this point

What would constitute proof for you?

What about an admission by Himmler?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg

I think its pretty clear Styx is not a Neo-Nazi, that doesn't mean he is a shill for fuck sake

(((Who))) owns and control wikipedia

He doesn't take YT money and he's got a backup channel on vidme

I knew both ADL and JIDF have both raided wikipedia and altered shit years ago, but I didn't know (((they))) owned it.

>raided wikipedia and altered shit years ago
Infographics on this?

Do you believe the recorded audio was a forgery pushed by the Jews? Was that not the voice of the real Himmler?

it wasn't Sup Forums jews so why would there be infographics

>Proof?

We don't need proof unless it's regarding pizzagate.

yeah just search his channel, he says its just slave labor

youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y
I said it was a few years ago, Joogle has been making changes, and shit disappears over time.

We don't know Himmler's voice and it's easy as fuck to forge the voice today, so a video would be better.

Physical evidence

Also, I can't find the moment where he tells it. English subtitles disappear from a certain moment.

This one is better version
youtube.com/watch?v=mBaz5yn0b7A

>In October 1943, Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler held a secret meeting in Poznan, Poland, with members of the Schutzstaffel (SS). The secret meeting lasted 3 hours and a rare recording of Himmler's speech made during which, survived the war and is stored in the U.S. Archives.
If it was so secret, why it was recorded and how did it get out?.. I don't believe this

yeah, why record a secret?

"It should only be discussed amongst us..."

I don't watch this goy but
youtube.com/watch?v=GGPRW-l7Uf0

Seems like Varg is moving to vidme, haven't checked if ran by kikes or not, but think youtube in the end will get a mass exodus. Moving there as Varg stopped the comment sections which was really cool actually.

>Yawn early here a bit of a slide but this just showed up

>((()))
Corroborate your claim.

Can you fags stop misusing the echoes meme

Which race do you think he is?
He looks like a Jew with some Asian blood.

He's a nerdy white boy from Vermont/New England. Ethnically British/Anglo and Northern European.

Doesn't have the round, flat face, and doesn't have the Mongoloid cheek bones.

His eyes are clearly mongoloid, of course he doesn't have all typical mongoloid features, because he's a mix.

>Anglo
>Northern European
Him? Lol. You must be really kidding here. He's none of these things (or some VERY minor admixture).

Also, to an extent, he does have mongoloid cheek bones

Varg is extremely paranoid. Styx made one video discussing the possibility of youtube getting so bad that normal content creators will not be able to get views.
This is just a prediction. But since varg is so paranoid, he jumps on in and takes it as a thing the will with no doubt happen.

looks anglo to me

Do you motherfuckers unironically enjoy listening to this future mass murderer?

user. Don't embarrass yourself, please.

this image is by some idiot, it shows a non-mongoloid woman, the negroid woman with tilted head instead of taking actual negroid with prolonged jaw. Why do you have this saved?..

You guys realize Styx is a Grand Warlock it's dangerous to talk about him.

Might be some Anglo, but I hiighly doubt Northern European part.

He knows his shit he predicted the deplorable speech and what would happen.

What's up with you, user? Why do you show me averaged women of different countries?

fine here's some more race pron.

notice styx has blue eyes, another feature pointing towards caucasian..

he is really avoiding the jewish question. just look at his video about the kalgari plan. he is really just strawmanning the whole thing.

>notice styx has blue eyes

Zyklon b can't be used to kill humans without an acudic accelerant.

He made a video on the holocaust a few years ago but it seems to have disappeared from youtue

Her eyes look Asian... Perhaps Styx is eastern European

Her eyes are green and she had plastic (or cosmetic) surgeries. (Also, some slavs did mixed with mongoloids under mongol-tatar igo, so some of them do bear a distant resemblance to mongols)

*or blue, it's screwed on images

well show me a better pic of styx. Pupils dilate in the dark, plus cameras have poor picture in the dark,

i always has blue, green or grey eyes.
depends on lighting

this fag tard used to trip
if you look it up in the archives you see that he posted pictures
if you search the md5 and file name of the pictures you can see where he posted them without his trip
you can check his id from there for more pics to search
I did this like a year ago and its definitely him, posting about gay goth shit and how much he hates kikes
also saw a post of him bragging about his roach gf
this is for all the salon and business insider journalists on here looking to ruin his image
that's about all, pce out

He wears glasses, so it sometimes produces an effect that his eyes are not brown/black.

There was definitely a video where he said it was bullshit I'm pretty sure. But it wasn't an entire video dedicated to the holocaust he was talking about something else and veered off

Whenever his pupils are out of the glasses' glares, his eyes become black.

pika pika pikaaa

lol

Oops, I though I was answering about styx there, not melania

not even sure if its "journalists" or (((journalists)))

Why would you even bother saying such crap? We will kill your sacred cow daily and there is nothing you can do about it. There is free speech on the Internet, as much as it pains you people.

he touches the subject in this video early on youtube.com/watch?v=76BJwtVaDbo

He has Brit ancestry

Maybe varg sees the ship sinking is wants to set up base on the closet safe land before the rest of the the people come there

Varg is not paranoid, he switched to vid.me because he doesn't receive comment notifications from youtube any more, if they fix it he will return the comment section.

I saw that. He conveniently missed the whole Jews ruling over a continent of African /European / sand nigger mongrels part of the plan

>blue eyes
dude

Made by official (((conspiracy theorists)))

He looks like he may have Native blood.

hi CNN, trying to get material for your character assassinations again? I gotcha senpai

comment sections seem (((bugged))) in more ways than that:
youtube.com/watch?v=fHU18qgWkJo

in the meantime harmfull opinion did go full sperg

just listened to it
he seems way more reasonable than our grand wizard with his muh dying legacy meteor conspiracy shtick
these utube changes literally act as just another excuse to beg for patreon shekels from guilible fans (I hope u guys dont do this)

that's no jew nose

the grand wizard is right. the signs are there and everyone can see them. stuff doesnt happen on accident.

old media IS dying

that said I know for sure that at the very least claims of notification throttling for new videos can be easily fixed. Do people even realize that clicking on the bell next to the subscribe button is important?

Has anyone actually been to Poland or other Eastern Euro country where you can visit the camps and see the, chambers, piles of jewish possessions, tons of pubic, facial and head hair stacked in a room etc etc. I've been to several, and it's pretty fucking hard to deny it when you have seen it for yourself.

holocaust deniers are like flat earther's, looking for ((edge))

Do people seriously watch this trailer trash sub human?

why am i so fucking good at identifying races? Don't you guys think it's strange that our mind can distinguish and group facial appearances based on the slightest differences? It's freaking me out

Stop lieing you fucking Jew, the most you probably seen was from a trip to the holocaust museum.

euphemistic jargon=/=physical proof beyond reasonable doubt. Soviets sent telegrams all the time, not to be taken at face value

He has. He made a video a few years ago about the holocaust. He thinks that there were small gas chambers but most of the "offical gas chambers" were delousing rooms for clothing. I cant find the video jewgles either hiding it or he chickened out and deleted it.

>Jews were purposely targeted
Yes
>for extermination by death squads
No
>and forced into camps
Yes
>under conditions meant to bring about their demise
Kind of
>The gas chambers are real.
No