Aye? You've never seen a pair o tits before? And you're HOW old?! Fuckin ay! Ahahahah! W-Well cunt...

Aye? You've never seen a pair o tits before? And you're HOW old?! Fuckin ay! Ahahahah! W-Well cunt, we'd better fix that right up then! Just turn off yer blinkers for a sec, aaaaaaand...
HERE! BOING!
AHAHAHAHA! You look like a roo caught in 'eadlights! CRIKEY, mate! Th-Th-They're just a pair o' knockers, ya know! Do they really turn ya on THAT much?! G-Get yer binoculars on this, then! See how they jump about like a kangaroo! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to cop a feel of them too, don't you, Mr. Fuckin Dirty Mate?! G-Go right ahead! Bash these bush babies as much as you want! Take your bloody time! Bloody heck, wrap your chompers 'round em too! I know you wanna, cunt~! Just fukin watch yourself; my tits are stickin out right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~! I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my cunt too! You dirty fucker! W-W-Well, the trains already left the station! Might as well! I'm not wearing knickers anyway!
S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that bloody boner in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a sad cunt, mate! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of yer mum! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! FUCKING STREUTH, it's so fuckin drenched! Fuckin flood season already! Look what you fuckin did, you shitcunt! Y-You sure know how to make a sheila all hot and bothered! Oh, my! CRIKEY! You'd better cop the fuckin blame for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to slide a fuckin snake up on in there! And Im leaking like an outdoor dunny! You'd better shove in your sausage RIGHT NOW!!

Fuck off I saw some tits as a kid you idiot stop doing this

wtf I love tits now.

>posts a censored version instead of the origional

noice

I like Australians. I also hate them.

I'm an American Lutheran masterrace, but I'd marry a cute Australian Catholic and we'll call each other poofter cunts all day.

Too bad we're all Chinese now.

Ching chong nip nong sempai.

Australians are not catholic.

I didn't say Aussies were Catholic. They're just the only good Aussie women.

I wouldn't touch one of your slag protties and especially not your atheists.

- DAILY REMINDER TO SAGE SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- DAILY REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS -

→ → →

- DAILY REMINDER TO SAGE SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- DAILY REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS -

→ → →

10/10

Please stop making these threads.
Umbrella is my waifu and you are really hurting me

show us the titts you jew fuck.

seriously please let me see the cartoon titts. this is important to me. i have the autism :(

this unironically gave me a boner

True. Catholics are the least degenerate, but the institutions are fucked up. A lot of child abuse

How is this allowed without being banned while I bet a suspension for bog-posting?

I love it when Americans talk Australian.

Outdoor dunnies don't leak. They're long drops

Oi mate, don't be such a soft poofter, ya banana bender.

what in the actuall fuck did I just read

pasta with australian twist. 100% Guaranteed boner every time you read it