It's over, Japan has fallen to Islam

It's over, Japan has fallen to Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Policy-Politics/Japan-moves-gingerly-toward-accepting-immigrants?page=1
reuters.com/article/us-japan-fukushima-asylumseeker-idUSKBN16F0YN
youtube.com/watch?v=DmzESTcEQbA
youtube.com/watch?v=mDp1hoZzi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crime prevention in Japan

they would have been the only ones committing crimes in the first place

>This is what Japan wanted in ww2
Even if Islam can't reach the Japs, the Japs will reach for Islam

>chinese characters for crime prevention

I'm amazed they didn't get beaten just for that.

>crime prevention

what crime? the ones they commit? no wonder crimes going down when they stop

Full article if anyone wants to read it all.

asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Policy-Politics/Japan-moves-gingerly-toward-accepting-immigrants?page=1

The media pushing false news again.

>the Japs will reach for Islam
Why do you assume that Japanese invasion means welcoming the defeaters into their culture instead of killing the men and raping the women?

weeb, please.

Fucking dune-monkeys.

And Sup Forums has fallen to mod infiltration of leftists like troid and shilling on behalf of:

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Sixth Floor Washington, DC 20001

the difference is asians don't fuck around when they feel their space being moved on

remember these dudes killed babies and pregnant women

because they actually held malaysia and indonesia for 3 years?
and like hitler, saw islam as a tool against decadence and sort of promoted it?

In the article, they won over the locals by doing work for free. All the muzzies need to do is become a slave and then Japanese will accept them.

Maybe Japan is not retarded after all.

Send them straight to Fukushima as neutron shields.

>japan accepting muzzies
>not me

who is this cuck?

not if i have anything to say about it

The niggers have already begun infiltrating. We need to fund the black van people to start abducting brown people and burying them in the forest. It's not like our police would intervene

They already did.

reuters.com/article/us-japan-fukushima-asylumseeker-idUSKBN16F0YN

Oh please no.

kill all muslims

But who will feed the homeless?

youtube.com/watch?v=DmzESTcEQbA

what it used to be like. No relevance to today. Nowadays they're passive and wont do anything. If the government backstabs Japan, the Japanese will take a beating.

using chinese lettering in Japan, are they seriously this thick?

Japan is a country that needs Islam, or Christianity or something.

It is a degenerate, atheist nation that has left behind its old, confucian values for modernism and paid the price for it.

If they want to keep their culture, they need to adopt a pro-family, pro-religion, pro-community ideology, like christianity.

Otherwise, how can they defend their culture and nation when they are so disconnected from it in the first place?
Islam would be a step in the right direction at least.

What you don't seem to understand is that Japan are the most xenophobic motherfuckers on the planet.

I actually feel bad for the muslims being immigrated, as they will be seen as literal aliens and otherworldly simpletons. They won't fit in anywhere except a refugee camp, and they won't be able to get any well paid jobs due to their "gaijin" status.

Bottom Line, the immigrants moving there are going to shat on, stabbed, pissed on, shat on again then thrown into the ocean never to be seen again.

naw we don't want any sand niggers in our country

t. ignorant Australian

M8, I wish the Japs still had the fighting spirit in them.

>Otherwise, how can they defend their culture and nation when they are so disconnected from it in the first place?
You can visit
But you can't stay

Seems like the Japs are welcoming Muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDp1hoZzi1Y

Japan is moving towards accepting more whites, and to a lesser degree, other Asian nationalities. The company I work for already notified us interested in transferring of some of the changes, but the biggest one is that you only need to work there on a Visa for one year now to apply for residency, compared to the previous five years.

Doesn't change the fact that most Japanese companies will not hire a foreigner that isn't from America and white, though.

They all suicide in 10 yearts so its whatever

oh man do i love proxies kungfu nigga

This. I have visited twice, beautiful place, excellent culture and people. However I wouldn't dare live there, even if I spoke fluent Japanese.

HO-LEE SHET

>Japanese dislike tourists that don't even try to speak Japanese
>Better import a whole task force full of people that absolutely REFUSE to learn the language and are statistically more likely to destroy your whole country!

Look at them. They have no fucking clue what they're doing. They're just going to stand around and soak up the diversity hire pay checks. Fuck this gay earth.

imagine the first sand nigger- jap hybrids? terrifying

>crime prevention

What fucking crime? This is Japan.
They will get crime once large numbers of Muslims move in.

Fucking lol, where can i chip in?

>Emus are known to shitpost using all 15 brain cells at once

Wouldn't yakuza start breaking legs if they get too uppity?

Also why not put all the refugees in China? They actually have the space for them and have factory work even a complete illiterate can do.

How do you guys even get this far? I mean fuck, you used to kill Communists on National Television

Good. Staying there I see is an equivalent to mudslimes moving to other countries and destroying culture. This is coming from someone who worked for car magazine in Japan on their gap year, as interesting and fun as it is you gotta respect it.

Nooooo not Japan too now!

>They are xenophobic, insular, nationalistic, homogenous and have a history of militaristic history. The idea that immigrants could eve find a place there is not only unlikely, but downright bizarre to think about.
t. everyone about sweden back in the 80's

It isn't too hard for a culture to quickly turn into something unrecognizable.
All you need to do is to change it is to remove all connection to history, community, family, and the divine, and promote hedonism and worldiness and excessive individualism.
Japan is already in phase one. It has been atheistic and hedonist for a long time. Birth rates are down. People feel no connection to their culture or history, and they are becoming weak and self destructive. They are following the same path as sweden did.

Ironically, Islam is a pro-family, pro-nation culture. That is why they are the cultural "influencers" and the atheistic countries are the cultural "resistors". They are on the offense and countries like Japan are on the defense because the muslim countries have something that the latter lost.

>Women want to be raped
>Infidels want to be slaughtered
>Heretic countries want to be purged
Fuck off, Achmed. Invade your own Utopia. Isn't that what you're already doing in Malaysia? Getting ready to invade that final southern border? Stone yourself, goat sucker.

shameful display

at least make them slaves like in UAE and SA

kanjis are chinese characters

It's only the neighbourhood you fag

There's a shit load of cucks there.

Fucking madman

China has a clear no migrants policy. The only way for refugees to get in is by illegal means.
>Implying mudshits even want to live in China, a country known for its zero tolerance policy for any religions if it doesn't submit to the gov.

You mean Kazakhs?

>less than 0.01% Islam
>Few respectable Muslims actually contributing to society instead of acting like welfare leeches

Sage this slide thread

Cool to see someone else with some worldly experience. The nuances in culture, are so broad and entangled with the ethnic identity of Japan. First time I went was an exchange and I realised that I would simply never be 'Japanese', despite having aspirations to eventually move there and having studied Japanese for about 2 years. I longed to live in a country of integrity, decency and identity. As it were, during that period of desperation, I thought of Japan as a surrogate homeland. It was a place to possibly 'belong'. But I knew after visting, that I would have to fix my OWN homeland and within myself, sweep away degeneracy.

JAPAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JAPAN YES

Troid, the mod responsible for mass bannings, thread time outing and shadowbanning. Found out to be a marxist, anti-capitalist who hates white christianity based on his upbringing. The lead actor in the plan to subvert pol.

the death of anime, right here

guess I'm gonna have to find another entertainment outlet that is not polluted by mudshits

Japan currently has about 100.000 muslims. Both people from the outside and natives. Japan is also monitoring all of them for reasons of national security without giving a fuck about "muh racist not all muslims are walking bombs" -

I think Japan will keep control over this. If something happens, they just send them all to Fukushima to repair the reactor.

Japs are too weak and polite to fight this

Looks like I'll have to take my superior white cock over to the land of the rising sun and fuck as many of their busty schoolgirls as I can

NIPPON!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snort*

How the fuck can anyone look at Western Europe and go "well it's only a small number of Muslims who want to live here, and they seem to want to work, let's let more of them in this state of affairs wont change".

There are many peaceful Muslims in Southeast Asia

A Middle Eastern terrorist is evil, but there is no reason why we dislike all the Muslims

Japs are too beta, they muds will be fucking their women in no time

You will learn eventually.

stoic shinto too stronk

I wonder how many decades it will take before you regret this, I reckon on 3.

oh how ignorant fool you are

Do you have any christmas markets in your capital city?

>some Japanese libtards say immigrants are welcome
definitely representative of the entire country of millions of people

Which part of ignorant?

I rather guess the Japanese women will welcome hard working energized men because their own men are so feminized.

You will learn, Oh will you you learn.

The ride never ends:

>Japan becomes first country in the world to elect a transgender man to a public office

> We need to fund the black van people to start abducting brown people and burying them in the forest. It's not like our police would intervene

Holy shit

So there is no heaven for me to escape to?

You're an arab, you have to stay put.

JAPAN YES!

Evil

Your ancestor was here.
He knew what we are.

I tend to their graves and tend to thee.

>fire keeper quote

You guys certainly do know how to keep fires

Haha is that why there were Anglos walking the streets of Constantinople at the end of the war retard?
Try again, you won the battle but lost the war.

roach posts are so bad usually that i have to say this was honestly a pretty good bant

i calls it likes i sees it

Isn't that mongolia and afghanistan or something?

Where are these Anglos I can't see them?

Only their graves are here.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Big words coming from a doomed religion, who destiny is to be fucked by jews.

Do you not know your own history? Or do you only look at your victories?
British soldiers in Constantinople c. 1919

>he got too excited and decided to tag his own line again

pace yrself my son.

they should have stayed there

Also, notice the flags in the background?
Why didn't we give the city back to Greece?

China thinks it monitors their muslims too. Still, there are accidents.

Because we knew greece would fuck up even more. They knew greece was incompetent,that`s why they didn`t leave the city to the greek. Looking at greece now,i think they did the good thing lol.

Islam has a hundred year more time.
It will be there when Christianity is dead

The war was not ended user
Our government was traitors so we found another government and kicked your ass.
Just because some nobility surrendered doesn't mean we lost.
Indeed the reason we fought against our own Sultan is that we don't like surrender.
Pro tip: The war hasn't ended yet.
You guys are trying the Kurds card to partition Turkey and we are trying the refugee card to secure our interest.

I didn't.

May you find truth in the waking world.

Japan actually has a rich history with Christianity, problem was the massive persecution undertaken by Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Even still, many Christians remained alive in hiding until the reopening of the country by Commodore Perry. However, they still couldn't catch a break, as the historical center of western trade and therefore, Christianity was Nagasaki, and we all know what happened there. (Pic is the remains of the wall of Urakami Cathedral after the bomb) Despite all this, there is still a large number of Christians in the south of Japan. All in all, its a really cool history and you should read it.

>Sharia Patrol