Having done some research: I see that he is a strong political actor in eastern europe. I see how that is a problem...

Having done some research: I see that he is a strong political actor in eastern europe. I see how that is a problem. But I don't see how he would deserve all the hatred that goes his way. Having done a significant amount of research all the things that are being held against him are basically that he pushes for an agenda which makes the far right upset. I'm wondering if the reason he isn't being thrown out is actually that he is popular with the eastern european left. Nothing about him makes him seem like a demon or a monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nothing about him makes him seem like a demon or a monster.

top bloody wew.

>Having done some research
>Having done a significant amount of research

Having googled garbage for five minutes

>he pushes for an agenda which makes the far right upset.
The taliban also push for agenda

>$1.6 billion on developing democracy in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union;
That is a big amount of money. Who knows, maybe something good came out of this?

I know he is a kike, but I like to think that he is not one of those distinctly anti-white types, but more like a naive leftist kinda types. I mean, has Soros ever said anything anti-white?

>inb4 shill
Just being curious if anybody has more info on who Soros actually is. I have seen enough memes to know the general consensus, but do we actually know who he is, what he stands for?

Clearly your ability to perform research is exceptionally bad. Or your a paid shill. Either way your life skills need significantly developing for you to become a contributing member of society.

Please at least put some effort into your shilling, or if you're genuine then god help you.

>Sweden
>"Having done a significant amount of research..."
I've done a significant amount of research on your sister's pussy, it doesn't mean I'm a fucking expert.

Also, you obviously haven't done enough research; everywhere this man puts money, destruction follows. Russia even banned him from making investments in their country because of how obvious it is!

The guy's literally an Emperor Palpatine-level baddie.

SHILL

Yeah, he´s a real saint all right. Kikes never spend any money without getting something in return.

Shill. Pretty bad one too. They used to send capable people, now they don't send their best.

>giving guides to rapefugees on how to get to yurop
>National borders are obstacle (to my jewish interests) - Soros

What does he get in return? Does he get to shape our laws or something so his businesses get advantages here, or does he even have a business of any kind? Where did he get all the fucking money in the first place?

He gives money to our lefty organisations and media. Nothing new. He was a big player back in the 90s, but not anymore.

>Where did he get all the fucking money in the first place?
he is Rothshild front
Why it is not common knowledge by now?

Yes. Basically he gets to run his illegal business empire without paying taxes or interference from the local police. This is assured by buying up the local politicians, and paying for the unemployed and stupid to protest for him.

Exactly as he has done in the US, tried to do in Russia (he is now banned from running a company in Russia) and tried to do over Eastern Europe.

He supports groups that oppose Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe which is good in my books

Soros is unironically based

So does Isis. Mugabe is a tyrant but also the only thing keeping Islam and Isis from his country.

So your an Isis supporter because a small part of their ideology goes against someone you don't like? Straylians, good job as usual...

Rothchild? Sorry I know very little in detail about what the jews are actually doing around the world, I just generally assume that they have assumed the leading position in influencial postions in the west and keep pushing for continuing Zionism and transforming the society more comfortable for the jews, generally not giving a fuck what this means for the gentiles, all because "muh 2000 years of oppression so its fair"

What are his ground-level businesses doing, by the way?

>I know he is a kike, but I like to think that he is not one of those distinctly anti-white types, but more like a naive leftist kinda types. I mean, has Soros ever said anything anti-white?
He is explicitly funding BLM protests and mass migration groups.

I doubt he is doing anything good at all for anyone other than himself and his kin.
I have massive respect for anyone who can play at such a level though

I have put maybe 2-3 hours of research in, have read a number of articles from a number of different points of views, have watched an interview.

I have asked pol several times to provide anything more than just propaganda. so far no one has been able to do as much

then SOURCE ME SENPAI

by means of force, something I have yet to see signs of from Soros

POST SOURCES

>everywhere this man puts money, destruction follows
the markets he plays. obviously there are moral problems with venture capitalism but they're far from unique to him in particular. I'm under the impression that the reason capitalism is suddenly evil when it comes to him is he's pro gay rights in eastern europe and they need to fault him

the dude takes the side of refugees. Obviously shady, illegal shit but it's not THAT bad imo

>I have put maybe 2-3 hours of research in
the reason I say this is significant is that so far NOTHING points to this guy being as bad as pol makes him out to be, including sources from pol

Mainly investment into companies that do cross border worldwide trade. He takes the profits while the deals that make losses get paid for by the local governments. Hence the huge government interest from countries all over the world in arresting Sorros.

He's also very very anti Jewish, despite being Jewish though he does seem to support Zionist Jews only.

he's an ultrajew, he literally turned his own people in to the nazis in exchange for money

He's pretty famous for this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

While not openly anti-white, he sure loves to weaken European societies by promoting immigration (Welcome to Europe), far-left organisations (HRW) islamism (CCIF) and many more.

He may be a utopist, promoting multi-culturalism but he's blind to the awful consequences it entails. Or is (((he)))?

Thanks Erik, $0.05 as discussed. It will be waiting at the normal spot

Sic semper tyrannus

This guy has been jewing people without any shame whatsoever since he was 14 years old.

He faps to the idea of destroying the economy of developing countries, while tricking the dumb goyim by posing as the good guy.

'Venture capitalism' and 'political subversion' are not one in the same. Capitalism isn't good or evil, it's just the way in which things work. This man puts money into things which he knows he won't see any return on because he is trying to use the ensuing chaos they cause to push his political agenda.

That's not capitalism, that's being an evil piece of shit.

>more than just propaganda
by this I mean: proof of Soros having done anything more than propaganda

>the dude takes the side of refugees. Obviously shady, illegal shit but it's not THAT bad imo

you just sourced yourself you dense cunt

>This man puts money into things which he knows he won't see any return on because he is trying to use the ensuing chaos they cause to push his political agenda.
possible but not proven. I do keep it in mind when thinking of him, as a possibility of a way in which he works. I know Thailand accuses him of having done this, but then Thailand turned into a military dictatorship so it doesn't seem he's very good at it if it's what he's doing

but it's far, far from as bad as pol makes him out to be. the way he's talked of here you'd assume he's plotting a coup in 5-10 countries as we speak

Dude don't be so fucking lazy. Start at his wiki page and work out from there. Despite the wiki page being edited an average of 4 times a day to make it pro soros there is still good starting point info there.

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

theduran.com/leaked-memo-shows-how-george-soros-planned-to-overthrow-vladimir-putin-and-destabilise-russia/

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

Literally 30 seconds worth of google from his wiki page start. You must be spelling his name wrong if you can't find anything!

you either need to lurk more or kys.
globalists are not good for the world.

also, get off Sup Forums and sort your kek hole of a country out

Remember to SAGE, hide, and report all slide threads

He has active arrest warrant in 2 east eu countries and in Russia for exactly that!?!

What on earth are you reading dude?

>He has active arrest warrant in 2 east eu countries and in Russia for exactly that!?!
source?

Thanks for the info lads

he's a whipping dog/boogeyman for the Alex Jones fraction of the republican party.

"Oh everything bad in the world is the result of Soros and Rockefeller"

When in reality, Soros is just a left-wing billionaire with about the same net worth as Donald Trump who donates to left wing NGOs.

Same way Russia is the whipping dog/boogeyman of the McCain wing of the republican party.

When in reality Russia is a barely second world country, with a declining gdp due to sanctions, starving people and second grade military rusted junk.

Yeah, sorry dumbasses, but all evils in the world aren't the result of a Trilateral Commission or Bilderbergs or Russia. It's not that easy.

Not sure if your lazy or stupid. You are Swedish, we have watched as you destroyed your own country so maybe your both. I already linked you to the Russian info, learn to spell his name and use a search engine you lazy stupid fuck.

have you even read your sources man? "desbilise russia" in this case means "work for womens and gay rights, and for transparancy from the police and government"

this is the problem: you all present this shit as andlessly damning and it's barely anything at all

the other two sources talk of him as a lobbyist/donator to political activism. This is known, this is not exceptional, Betsy DeVos is in the same category

>Not sure if your lazy or stupid
read your sources man

he turned in his fellow jews to the nazis

that's more than enough to tell you that he has no loyalty to anyone but his ass and his wallet

>he turned in his fellow jews to the nazis
as a child, in order to save himself, and as he himself puts it: if not he someone else would have filled the same function. When asked he answers that he didn't feel it was morally complicated as he partook (what he did was go along with his "uncle", who had taken on the part of his "uncle" to keep him from the nazis) because there was nothing else to do

>loves money
>burned kikes with nazis
>is causing civil disturbance in order to wake the white pride world wide

this should be the hero of this LARPer infested shit board

Never mind the fact that's he's engineered the overthrow of several countries, tried to crash uk currency and funds mass migration to invade Europe with 3rd worlders. If you really are a swede, you should look out for your women.

>he's engineered the overthrow of several countries
source me

> if it wasn't me robbing this store someone else would've done it!
> I was only following orders!
> he was a kid, he dindu nuffin

ok sven, back to the cuckshed, Tyrone and Jamal want to enrich your sweet sister

you can feel anyway you like about it but that would be his defense, and I believe you agree with me that it's worth hearing the accuseds version of what went down, especially someone who's character is so constantly and so vehemently under attack

>possible but not proven
I can't argue with you here. However, I'm not opposed to condemning people on the basis of the outcomes of their actions regardless of their intent. I don't think Stalin intended to slaughter millions when he picked up communism, it doesn't mean I won't judge him to be human garbage.

Watch the 60 minutes interview with him from the 90s, he's pure evil