English is the most pure edition

Good morning fellow Germanics.

Rules:

1. no blaming the eternal Anglo
2. No calling the Swedes Cucked.
3. Catholic/Protestant truce. No religious schisms.

Some topics for discussion:
How many vowels does your local dialect use?

Why are the Calvinist clans the best? Yankees, Dutch and Appalachians, all kick major ass. Why are the rest such slackers? Sometimes I think they're sub-human.

Scanian independence, Jefferson independence, Pennsylvania Reich. Which of these will and should get off the ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Catholic/Protestant truce. No religious schisms.

You left out the Highland Scots, the Welsh, Cornish, and Irish - none of them are real fucking Gaels anymore except the minority that still speak their language at home

they've been assimilated, they Anglo now

>peoples

>no Franks
>no Northern Asturias
>no Baltic states

I think my dialect has 24. It's too bad the English alphabet sucks though.

The calvinist descendants just are superior tier. Can't explain it. Look at New England, Cascadia, Appalachia and Utah. They're either based gun toters, builders of ultra comfy towns, or both in the case of Utah.

I don't know about Scania, but Jefferson independence should happen. Could give two non-Democrat senators, and has tons of potential for waking up and mobilizing SoCal and Cascadia. But eventually it should be absorbed into the Pennsylreich.

So glad we could have this talk!

Eat shit mongrel bastard.

This is for Germanic people, not Germanic speakers.

Gaels are just the Finns of the West. Should we include them just for speaking Swedish?

Sweden. Yes.

t. Ahmed

What is a Germanic person?

Fuck you Eternal Anglos. YOu ruined the world. You and Mudslims.

Superior alpinist coming through
22 vowels i think, could be more
Americans on the coast are all racemixed mongrels by now tho

Huh. This thread isn't taking off like I hoped.

Will Pangermanism ever be real? The Slavs and the Latins do this sort of thing so much better.

Hello my fellow germanics friends, former vandal and goth right here

What the fuck is a Germanic?! If you actually defined what you meant this thread would be a daily occurrence. There is literally nothing uniting Englishmen, Germans, and Scandinavians aside from minor linguistic similarities and the fact that they are European. If you want to have pan-Germanism, find something which is pan-Germanic. What defines a Germanic? What feature, what aspect can someone look at and say "that's a Germanic."

Ooh? Are you representing Südtirol- or just an Austrian on vacation?

You wouldn't say that about Slavs or Medditteraneans ;-(

Südtirol my burgerfriend

Jämte reporting in.

Fennoswede reporting in. feels aryan man

>implying muslims arent based rebels against the anglo menace

What?

Wow. Excellent. Great to have the whole family together finally.

More kinsfolk report in. Can we hear from some Boers?

Further discussion topics: how do we prevent another inter-Germanic war? Do we give membership to Germanized Europeans like the celts and the west Slavs and the Estonians? I vote no.

We still haven't properly addressed Calvinist superiority.

What is jämte?

The concept of Fennoswede reminds me of Scots-Irish. Are you guys as aggressive and hotheaded?

Because Calvin was Swiss

Angle from Mierce reporting in

Medios all have aquiline noses dark hair and dark eyes. Slavs all have large noses and deep set eyes.
What unites the Germanic peoples? Not all of them have blonde hair or blue eyes, ski noses, nor aquilines, not all of them have cleft chins or strong jaws either. So what makes someone Germanic?

You should just accept it. The Germanic race went extinct a long time ago. Scandinavians are mixed ancient Germanics with Balts and Slavs. Modern Germans are mixed ancient Germanics with Gauls. The English are mixed Saxon with Briton. There are no Germanics left in the world.

Nice. Will pangermania ever make it to the Mediterranean? You guys are the nearest outpost.

not at all, by my experience finns are more aggresive and hotheaded then fennoswedes

Did you just say no calling the Swedes cucked?!?!?! How?

>There are no Germanics left in the world.

Bullpucky. And even if true, so what? Irrelevant. We must make do with what we have. This is about building an identity after all.

And not all Meds are the same. Plenty of them are blond or have different noses. And yet they have an identity. Most racial science is bunk anyway.

I guess if anything unites us its a common North Sea culture.

>tfw chained to parasitic pseudo-French wastrels
Germanic alliance when

>Good morning fellow Germanics.
>see flag

>intergermanic war
Well when swedistan and germanistan are finished there are no germanics left to have a war with
>celts
No
>estonians
What are they considered? Slavic?
>calvinists
You mean the Bergjuden right?

>living with latinspawn

Oh boy do we know that feel.

It was always a hard NO on letting Romance people into our club. Just the Finno-Ugrics, Celts, and West Slavs were up for review.

>living with latinspawn
You have never suffered like we do
Also checked and praised

Why are there so many blue-eyed Estonians though?
A lot of them have Germanic names too.

come home :(

Interesting.

Another divide and conquer threat.

Are X best is bullshit.

Europe, and those of European are best.
That's it.

For starters Bavarians are Alpine Celts with minor Germanic admixture. Same with Austrians. Scots and Irish are more Germanic than the English(who are mostly Celtic).

Or maybe it's just unity that doesn't include YOU?

>What unites the Germanic peoples?
100% heritage of Germanic (and Celtic tribes). No recent slavic, mednigger and other foreign blood

Bump

back to the urals you mongol

Hello my fellow Germanics.

>tfw born in french flander,

mom germanic
dad mediterranean

Germans are naturally cuck :^)

You're not an ethnicity of your own ya cunt

>France talks bout cuckoldry
Find a bigger cuck than Mednigger - you can't. Genetically dead race has nothing to say about cuckery
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

Yeah, both of you should come home already