I will start to genuinely worship KeK as my lord if this post achieves repeating numbers at the end of the post number...

I will start to genuinely worship KeK as my lord if this post achieves repeating numbers at the end of the post number. Praise be if he is indeed the Chaos God that will bless us with his presence on the 23rd of September.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AU8qKEHTbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess KeK is not real...

lol, young tadpole, Kek bless people who have righteous and chaotic case

It may be true that I am but a tadpole that has only left his pod and is indistinguishable from all the others swimming within the swarm but my heart is comfortable where it sits and I take that as a sign of weakness. The hearts of men need a good beating from time to time and a third world war brought on by lord KeK would be the perfect event. Praise be to the green one.

It seems like KeK shall not bless us with his presence tonight... How sad.

dont doubt him, plebs

There is no God but Kek and Pepe is his Emissary.

Vagina.

And on this day Lord Kek sayeth, "Go get some".

THIS is how you pray to Kek!

May this post be a testament for kek-sama greatness

Slide thread.

Sage.

Jesus is returning and all you kek worshippers are getting a one way ticket to hell.

>not being devout already

what are you a cuck?

I'm driving the fucking bus and you have a first class ticket.

Lazy bums!

Go get a job!

you cant make demands

Praise Kek

Never ever digits for this heretic Kiwi

Blessed

Kek is not the type of god you worship and pray to. Remove your christian conditioning.

Kek is chaos, the darkness before dawn. There is nothing hopeful or graceful or GOOD about Kek himself, only what he signals will come AFTER him. You fools, you think Trump is some sort of Christ-like savior?! You think the Devil will kneel in honorable defeat in front of his inevitable end?!

We still have a long, dark night ahead of us. Empires will fall and the Earth will be awash with blood before the dawn arrives.

This is the era of Kek. Praise Kek.

KeK

Benis!

Praise Kek!

Shadilay

kek says you're all faggots

Not a single dub!

Stop these threads

Not until you check

Kek wishes you dead! You do not ask for digits as a non-believer.

See

Praise be!

Praise kek!

Kek isn't your bitch m8

Well Op you should probably be head yourself because KEK wants you dead.

Kek blesses you with digits, you do not ask kek for digits. They just come your way when you start genuinely believing in kek

Lads..

>worship chaos god >expect your deity to work in predictable ways

Choose one. I believe in Kek but, come on lads. Too many people have this negative attitude that runs on the assumption that if you make a post that uses any variation of 'if this post (X) then Kek is realz' then Kek is somehow morally obligated to respond with digits. It would be extremely naive to assume that Kek has any obligation to respond when called. Kek is not your servant of digits, and Kek will speak when he chooses to.

>Lord KeK saves his loli from evil Mr. Shekelberg-bones

Lad, you are just not patient enough.

For Kek always comes in time.

Haha fags think they can just get those sweet numerals just willy nilly

only way I'd pray to kek is if I won this weeks lottery

>only way I'd pray to Kek is if he specifically helps me in particular

Lad, that's some narcissistic reasoning right there. Kek is not around just to serve you; the same as what should be the case with any deity. Kek has worldwide interests, he very likely wouldn't give a shit about your individual desire to have money just fall into your lap.

If digits this thread is totally gay

Fuck you kek, you're a fake god.

Single digits prove my point.

This.
If we would just believe in kek because he would show his presence every time someone posts "singles and kek isn't real", then our believe just wouldn't be strong enough.

Kek wants us to realize his glory without him having to force us too. He wants it to be authentic.

>IS77

Well, you got an ID get, based rareflag man. We can work with that.
Kek confirms thread is of a homosexual nature.

I have a feeling one of these days we're all going to have a prophetic dream about KEK at the same time.

This will be our sign to act

youtu.be/3AU8qKEHTbM

Only the true faithful will receive the holiest of digits. PRAISE!

its an omen