Islam is the world's fastet growing religion

in 30 years this will be the face of the average muslim, get used to this fact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnTtb1OFumc
telegraph.co.uk/news/yourview/1540929/Why-are-young-British-Muslims-more-radical-than-their-parents.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ7sL0MPBMI
portmir.org.uk/assets/pdfs/second-and-third-generation-muslims-in-britain-a-socially-excluded-group.pdf
pbs.org/newshour/bb/whats-driving-european-muslims-extremism/
globalsecuritystudies.com/Bizina Youth-AG.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/radicalised-muslims-in-uk-more-likely-to-be-well-heeled-9754062.html
demos.co.uk/files/Edge_of_Violence_-_web.pdf
justitsministeriet.dk/sites/default/files/media/Arbejdsomraader/Forskning/Forskningspuljen/2011/2007/Home_grown_terrorism_and_Islamist_radicalisation_in_Europe_-_an_assessment_of_influencing_factors__2_.pdf
books.google.co.uk/books?id=65EZBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA193&lpg=PA193&dq=radicalization muslim communities second third generations&source=bl&ots=4t_39DBUuO&sig=Q2jeZ4A8GjqHszrX2dcTZZo0K4c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjppPjY9vjSAhUrL8AKHQeFCpAQ6AEIWTAJ#v=onepage&q=radicalization muslim communities second third generations&f=false
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity
oe24.at/welt/Fluechtlinge-Massentaufen-in-Schwimmbaedern/226609593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arabs are going to exterminate themselves after converting all whites? Really?

*in the west

So your master plan is killing yourselves.

Muhammad was white.

Come home Western man.

Could be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnTtb1OFumc

It's the fastest growing religion because Muslims in Africa are poor and fucks all the time

HAHAHAHAHA
Kys sandnigger

> image unrelated

WE

lol this is so true

>Saudi Arabia deports men who are too handsome

>Muslims in Africa are poor
africa's poorest countries are christian

because the beauty of the kebab camel woman must never perish from the face of the earth

You're acting like Islam will be successful in converting anybody. Of course, there's the oddball stories that Sup Forums like to post screencaps of (ie: feminist whackjob converting in the name of feminism or the Swedish transgender lesbian marriage) or "Sharia zones". The problem is that Islam has done a terrible job of trying to be inclusive to any new converts or making themselves look attractive in doing so. On top of this, Muslims self-segregate into poorer parts of the countries they go to and do not actively proselytize outside of their communities. Through aggression and exclusion, they tend to push out non-believers to the point of alienation and relocation.

Christians will have no reason to convert due to their set beliefs and secularists / atheists have even less reason to do so too. It's a futile mission that will end up going nowhere in the "grand scheme" of things, especially for the propensity of Islam to self-cannibalize itself according to sect, creed, and doctrine. Ibadis, Sunnis, Shias, Sufis, so on, and that's not even going into the cultural and ethnic differences between Muslim communities either.

tl;dr: Do not expect assimilation or integration by either side, but mutual exclusion instead.

Good thing whites,are dying out, I guess.
I'll see you in hell, masrybro

christ fags are currently fighting over who gets to indoctrinate the niggers in sub-saharan africa.
retarded religions have a bright future.

we will soon convert the kaaba to a mcdonalds store, trump willing.
TAKBIR.

..yea pretty much

Christian missions in Africa are absolutely insane, especially considering the amount of money invested by American megachurches and parishes to their specific brand and dosages of Jesus. I knew a friend a long time ago that took a year-long sabbatical into Africa (specifically the middle of the Congo) with his religious family and came back with this weird obsession of wanting to go back. Last I heard of him, they set up a slush fund for Southern Baptist megachurches to invest into to lay groundwork for modernizing infrastructure and whatnot.

They also had a lot of problems with Chinese settlers too, which is funny to think about.

Most of the new euro-muslims are gonna choose atheism.Seriously who in their right mind would stay muslim.

Arabs are white

Somalia is the poorest country in Africa.

>These people are white according to Americans

>Islam is the world's fastet growing religion
Pretty sure this is a half truth at best. I saw a video detailing how they reached that conclusion, and if memory serves, it's pretty incredible.

Just look at the UK right now. Most of the kids being born to Muslim families are growing up to be either cultural Muslims (ie: celebrate holidays and nothing else) or non-practicing. Only the older generations are devout.

Islam is arab supremacy. Don't think so

wrong

Kek

It's literally the opposite telegraph.co.uk/news/yourview/1540929/Why-are-young-British-Muslims-more-radical-than-their-parents.html

Fuck off manlet

Islam will lose traction once it stops being actively promoted in the western world which looks like an impending reality for muslims.

Also, the IS plan is backfiring. Once that joke is officially dead and buried, the religion will lose legitimacy.

It's pathetic that an entire religion can be controlled by outsiders

And the closer we approach the singularity all religions will plummet in followers. People are too simple minded to understand what the latter half of this century is going to be like. If unimpeded we will experience an explosion of new technologies, cures for disease and will most certainly be living on other planets. Coupled with quantum computing the advanced AI will not only be smarter than any man who ever lived but it will transform what man is.

>Click on source
>Dead
>Attempt to look it up on a search engine
>Same thing

I don't want to be that guy, but I'm gonna need a better source than an editorial published in 2007.

>Islam will lose traction
>anytime now
>for the past thousand years

The total oppisite is true and the increasing extremism amongst 2nd/3rd/4th generation Muslims compared to the more laid back and integrated 1st generation is so well established that it's become a stereotype.

>liberals thrown from buildings
>feminists in burkas
>faggots stoned
>jews removed from all places of power
>(((usery))) destroyed

There will be some perks.

allah wakbar my brothers together we conquire the world

No this will be our future
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ7sL0MPBMI

in 100 years everyone one will have 2 heads for double mental power and backup purposes.

it's the fastet growing religion because mudslimes reproduce like bacteria in warm water, not because europeans or other people convert to islam.

It seems that the only nation who can save itself is North Korea then.

and fat-faced, green eyed arab is yuck as fuck.

Please tell me you were posting this as an example of 'arab beauty' ironically.

Religion is a thing for the poor. elevate the living standards of everyone and religion will be a thing of the past.

>muh wealthy religious nutjobs

Only puppets to control the poor. They will eradicate themselves once everyone has more than enough to live.

There was a solid thousand years where muslims were completely irrelevant, only to be saved by the Ottomans who were only pretending to be muslims.

> usUry
Unfortunately, inbreeding will be allowed and encouraged.

Is this London?

Shills are really trying to push everyone's buttons for their (((masters))), aren't they?

>I don't want to be that guy, but I'm gonna need a better source than an editorial published in 2007.
Seeing as you're too lazy to spend 30 seconds on Google yourself:

>Second and Third Generation Muslims in Britain: A Socially Excluded Group?Identities, Integration and Community Cohesion
portmir.org.uk/assets/pdfs/second-and-third-generation-muslims-in-britain-a-socially-excluded-group.pdf

>What’s driving European Muslims to extremism?
pbs.org/newshour/bb/whats-driving-european-muslims-extremism/

>Radicalization of Youth as a Growing Concern for Counter-Terrorism Policy
globalsecuritystudies.com/Bizina Youth-AG.pdf

>Radicalised Muslims in UK more likely to be born in Britain, rich and depressed
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/radicalised-muslims-in-uk-more-likely-to-be-well-heeled-9754062.html

>the edge of violence: a radical approach to extremism
demos.co.uk/files/Edge_of_Violence_-_web.pdf

>Home grown terrorism and Islamist radicalisation in Europe
justitsministeriet.dk/sites/default/files/media/Arbejdsomraader/Forskning/Forskningspuljen/2011/2007/Home_grown_terrorism_and_Islamist_radicalisation_in_Europe_-_an_assessment_of_influencing_factors__2_.pdf

>Eurojihad: Patterns of Islamist Radicalization and Terrorism in Europe
books.google.co.uk/books?id=65EZBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA193&lpg=PA193&dq=radicalization muslim communities second third generations&source=bl&ots=4t_39DBUuO&sig=Q2jeZ4A8GjqHszrX2dcTZZo0K4c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjppPjY9vjSAhUrL8AKHQeFCpAQ6AEIWTAJ#v=onepage&q=radicalization muslim communities second third generations&f=false

Fucking ew

Fuck off you dirty Arab

Your religion is shit, your people are inbreds and your culture is on the same level as africans

Those are Persians smart guy. Bahrain was part of Persia until recent history

This will never happen mudslime. Europeans will slaughter everyone of you pigs.

Islam certainly is an edgy anti-culture for many muslim youths. And seeing how "extreme" Islam is like a mental trap I'm afraid the generation after them might be just as bad.

your country is flooded with moroccan muslims kids and youth which terrorise the streets. you're lost already, well, amsterdam is

What is fatstet?

Thanks for inventing the swatch and pretty much nothing else. The world would be truly lost without it.

>christians in Africa are poor
>therefore muslims in Africa are not poor

African intellectuals.

You are all dirt poor sheep molestors.

We will never bow to Satan

Absolute madman, especially for his age.

If you're threatened with death for not being a Muslim in the Middle East then of course you're going to claim you're scum.

The shitty moroccans like Turks are nationalist muslims, retardedly enough. So I think this type of culture is less dangerous because eventually it will be dropped. Truly Islamic ideologies however infect the mind through and through.

Dude not everyone in Iran is a Persian.

That isn't even be the face of the average person.

He uses make up in that pic.

Maybe after we are done impregnating all the Muslim women that's what their descendants will look like.
They won't be Muslim anymore tho.

>"convert" for the lolz
>cuck out the arabs until theyre are minority
>shift islam into european religion like they did with the bible

Islamm-European tradition

Goodbye dear Renaissance. Muslim countries never had the values of renaissance and it is one of the reasons why they behave like that and have such anachronistic ideas, attitudes and practices. Europeans shouldn't be more Christians but rather don't tolerate religious monkeys in our countries and if someone doesn't like can leave. Renaissance helped Europe to stop being such a religious monkey but more of a science oriented society that achieved so much.

>Shias are not true muslims
>Ibadis are not true muslims
>Ahmadiyya.....
>Sufis....
>Quranists...

>But we are fastest growing religion!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

>anytime now

underrated

>pic unrelated

I'm a boomer so not young. When the day comes that I don't have that long to go, I'm going to save some strength up and do something radical against the Liberals/Globalists that have caused this problem. As much as I hate what Islam represents, Muzzies are the main enemy. (((they))) created the whole situation along with Cultural Marxism, which has brainwashed too many Millennials.

anime?

I meant, 'Muzzies are not the main enemy'

amerifag get your facts straight

Nah, the west, even as cucked it is, will probably not reach that stage. Even today pendulum is swinging back, right wing is on the rise.

> Lots of my childhood friends maried to mudslime girl.
> didn't convert but nearly the same, no pork at home, wife get angry at the sight of alcohol,...
> children will be converted by the mother

Terrible white women, alone or mudslime what a shit choice

aхaхaх, этo жe Лapин

anime show?

Turkman here might be up to something.

A good bunch of the "refugees" here let themself get converted over a year and get babtised, cause it gets you higher chances of asylum, also we just banned Burkas, and banned headscarfes from beeing worn inn public sector jobs, also a employer can decide to not allow them.

So, at least a few mussies here may either become "christians" (like most austrians) or "moslems" in name only, cause easier to keep gibs or actually work. And Mamon is a strong God

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity

This article has a video of a Mass Baptism carried out in a public pool cause theres so many of em, kek

oe24.at/welt/Fluechtlinge-Massentaufen-in-Schwimmbaedern/226609593

Every time the fucking 60%'s advice

Free! ----> Iwatobi swimming club
лapин хoть и выглядит кaк ocлoeб, нo этo нe oн

Greek anime
>image unrelated

Islam paint itself as a horrible religion ,every day it's only getting worse.As long as Saudi Arabia is in the game it will be so,and even if that cancer falls millions of radicals still roam the world painting the religion as it is,a death cult. .The only reason for its growth is population boom in the East and false news propaganda in the West.With the death of Old Media in the West and closing of borders to the East,Islam can only grow,with not so much new converts but by population growth only.Christianity is good as it is,it grows in Asia Africa and South America parallel to Islam,Christians in the West feel superior to muslims in every way,and feel only disgust toward it.Agnostics in the West don't have a reason as well,Western Christendom is the only place they feel at home and safe,so again no need for converts.So no btfo.

>Swiss concerned by usury
Like clockwork..

>Islam is the world's fastet growing religion
i find this hilarious and love nothing more than the fools of the abrahamic religions hacking themselves to pieces over fairytales