One day left, Hans

One day left, Hans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Agreement_on_German_External_Debts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 day and 2 years you stupid cuck

at most, could be sooner. Probably not, but we can hope.

Fuck you burger

GLORY TO BRITANNIA

i wont believe it until it happens.

As you Brits are the ones who set up the colony in Burgerland, you are the ones responsible for thier idiocy. Control your slaves Fish'n'chip man.

We're just showing love. There's no actual hate between us.

We set it up and they fucked it.

Trade deal when, Dad?

CLEAN TOILET

Soon my lad.

Actual EU nationals will kill themselves over this

What about the EU nationals?

Stop shitposting and get to work, we can't keep your economy up after you brexit mate

We're getting our waters back too, EU fishermen can GTFO. Time to restart the crippled fishing industry. JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE HABBENDING

Then what? You gonna whine for two years how evil the EU is and then get BTFO by it because you couldn't get your shit together in the given timeframe?

>My grandmother used to ask mcdonalds for chips, even in her last years.
>The younger generation who worked there would tell her that they dont serve chips

She died of cancer.
I'm glad she doesn't get to see her beloved home become so Americanized.

don't forget to pay trumpdenbts germoney

For Scotland leaving Great Britain?

What's wrong Hans?

Mad we don't want to be in your europoof club?

You've got denbts to pay, Fritz. $300billion. Pay up.

KEK as if that would happen

Everyone calls it chips here m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Agreement_on_German_External_Debts

Fucking Germans man.

I know Scotts are dumb but theyre not that dumb

Wait a bit Britfag, you leave europe and then the fourth reich will steal your chips - and I speak truth and the gospel of Kek for I'm the archbishop of Slav.

Fuck off Catacuck

You think sucking German dicks is going to get you anywhere? Good luck.

Go eat your chips, and watch your economy fall when you deport Polish man

We used to call it "Chips".
The community was very different back then. There were people of high register; they didn't speak the queens English, but almost like a maritime equivalent. Then there were the rednecks who ate lobster sandwiches for lunch because they had nothing else; they slowly became americanized, because western canadians mass migrated around here for a bit. Then we got mcdonalds and other fastfood restaurants, and Americans came here for work.

>implying cleaning toilets, gutting chickens, and carrying site waste to the landfill is what keeps the economy afloat.

>Without you Slavs allowing globalist and greedy business owners to compress wages, British people otherwise out of work can work on a living wage now.

Also,
>what is automation?

We can only hope. We don't fucking need Scotlel and I'm tired of them voting for meme parties like Labour and the SNP.

>hurr durr a few percentage points of growth is more important than self-rule and freedom

Fuck off, Polack. You don't know what it is to be a patriot because you're country is Belgium tier. Run along little Russian German.

>watch your economy fall when you deport Polish man

Ohh no, how will we ever succeed without 1 million toilet cleaners and dish washers.

Nah I don't give a shit but say good riddance.
>t. delusional britbong

So let me ask again, what's going to happen tomorrow? Your spineless Tories will realize what a shit deal you're gonna get yet sell it to you gullible britbongs as something grand?

WHY ARE THERE NO BASED JERRIES, THERE ARE LITERALLY NONE, WHERE IS YOUR SPINE

Nah, you brits don't get it. I know you are half indians so you don't get the importance of clean toilet, cuz you like shitting on the streets, but if you want to be still at least as civilised as France - you need us.

>Then what? You gonna whine for two years how evil the EU is and then get BTFO by it because you couldn't get your shit together in the given timeframe?

5mins later..

>I don't give a shit

>you need us

Now I know you're trolling.

What does this mean for us? Your faggot children?

Not at all, I just love germoney

Well what's gonna happen? I'd like an answer from your dumb as fuck Britbongs. It's been a year soon since your dumb vote, do your dumber politicans have any plan by now?

It means that if our government aren't totally useless (don't get your hopes up) we might get back to having closer relations.

Not if we hard Brexit m8. We could just fuck off immediately, a bit of chaos sure but remember the Japanese symbol for chaos has within it both the symbols for danger....and opportunity

See ya. I'll still enjoy coming to your country. Not like anything would change for me. Boarder control, different currency and freaking different power plugs were all in place beforehand. Plus, it'll be much more interesting newswise

What's going to happen is we'll leave without paying you a single cent kraut, and laugh while Yurop collapses and Germany gets flooded with even more refugees while we trade with the rest of the Commonwealth.

People getting jewed again sage

I'm white British born and worked doing property maintenance lol there's plenty of British plumbers. the view that poles are all plumbers and we need them is greatly overestimated.

Yes we are leaving the E-Jew and you are gonna pay for it.

There will be free movement between us, so all our paki rape gangs can be deported to your country

lol you didnt set up shit...we left
if you recall we had a bit of a war over it

>we'll leave without paying you a single cent kraut
I should have added "non-delusional plan".

So just fantasies then, got it. Sounds like a year ago.

What's going to happen is that we destroy your refugee support group known as the EU and ruin your plans for a third time

Would be interesting to exchange a few pakis for some abbos

THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR
THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR
THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS, 10 GERMAN BOMBERS
10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR

Mate, burger senpai, you were a colony and Britan is your rightful owner

Hopefully we get free trade agreement.
If not then we just go WTO and withdraw our NATO support, become a tax haven By abolishing corporation tax.

>Poland

Poland >> Brits (especialy in plumbing)

AND THE RAF FROM ENGLAND SHOT ONE DOWN
AND THE RAF FROM ENGLAND SHOT ONE DOWN
AND THE RAF FROM ENGLAND, THE RAF FROM ENGLAND
THE RAF FROM ENGLAND SHOT ONE DOWN

Honest answer is so long as we have no part of the EU then we are happy. No ERM, no Euro, no bail outs, no refugees, no mass immigration, no propping up EU defences, no social policies.

We don't hate France, Italy, Germany, or even the Greeks, but we were never asked what we thought of EU.

Wasnt part of Brexit to go against globalist cooporation structures and immigration from poorer countries?
And now the solution for Brexit is free trade agreements and closer working together with commonwealth countries like India, Pakistan and South Africa?

We shall control 100% of our immigration policy, and will choose who comes in precisely. The era of mass immigration is over. Half of the Germany who came here weren't even white m8.

Can't hear a damn thing those Europeans are saying lads

>Hans
It's not Hans you are working against. It's Schlomo

we can work with them without having to accept them all living here.

Then we begin deporting, first the dual passport holders in our jails, then those who are unemployed or begging, then after that who knows. Politicians already talking about it.

faggot

>Mass immigration
Didnt you already have things in place that made you able to control your immigration? I mean, non-European immigration was always in your power. And didnt the afore-mentioned countries already say that closer economical ties need to go hand in hand with better immigration policies to your country?

One right here but I want all the Anglos, Jews and French dead and under constant terror attacks for their crimes against the European race

I love you cute Brits :3

>non-European immigration
Because everyone in Europe and the EU me ever states is White, right?

I'm not paying taxes, global brexit loser. Literally not my problem

Me too, I love their crooked little teeth and their malformed, inbred faces, they're adorable.

Percentagewise whiter than India, Pakistan and South Africa. Plus, usually better educated and (memes aside) usually christian

>Coming from the only communist European country
Dumbass Slav, go back to drinking petrol sat on a tractor tire you Mongolian mutt

>one day left
>2 years before it actually happens

Such a long time, most of us probably won't even be on Sup Forums in 2 years, we'll be having families and doing grown up things

Germany starting to kick off again don't make us call the Donald.

HAHAHAHA

>start 2 World Wars
>still be leader of Europe

feels good man

Stop believing in memes, they are not like that. They are beautiful :3

Medniggers and Balkan subhumans are literally the same shit for me as niggers. One drop rule. Why should I care at what kind of pace to kill the native bloo?

>poodle calling for its owner to defend it

Russians are dying out well too, James. Everything is good. Get knifed or something, Liverpudlian octoroon

>No sauce on those chips
Fucking kill yourself you snagtittyteeth fuck!

>, we'll be having families and doing grown up things

kek/10

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP
ENGLAND ENGLAND

You do know there are 40+ years old with families and day jobs that browse Sup Forums?
Is your projection stronger than your perception of the world around you?

lol you killed more people than ever dumb ass, go elect another bolshevik and continue your famine.

Pay debt

Pole plumbing is shit.
None of them are qualified, and add long as they use plastic push fittings they are fine..
Ask one to do a proper copper solder joint, and they will recoil in horror.
I once caught a Polish "plumber" bending copper pipe over his knee. The resulting folds and kinks were perfectly acceptable to him and I stopped him fitting it and walked him off site.
Anyone can use push fittings, it doesn't make you a plumber.
I've had Irish gangs that were more competent than Poles, think about that for a second.

>For me
Yeah, I'm not debating on the idea of your personal race classification. But as you said yourself, its doesnt matter at what pace, which brings me to the point I was making:
Replacing one form of immigration with another, seems loopsided

no

also

>americans
>white

Cheerio, as we wave you goodbye.

You are not going to get a free trade agreement.

>idea of your personal race classification
It's not my personal idea. German traditionalist faction proposed the idea of DNA test to admit to the EU(like if Kalergi child would ever do that lol). Why? Medniggers and Balkan subhumans are objectively not White, that's why

a lot of people can't even use pushfit properly, the ones that you have to tighten up, they just push them together, leave it and it pops apart weeks / months later lol.

at the rate germany is heading you're in the same boat :^)

> anglo commit a brexit suicide
> one of the evilest empires gets what it deserves