Conquer The Sentinelese

I got an idea.

There is an island filled with a stone age tribe with a low population that shoots arrows and tries to kill anything that goes on their island.

We could probably invade it with 4-5 people with guns and ammunition, and claim the island secretly. Wipe their population and burn their bodies, and their shacks. Then we'll construct some buildings and fucking live there til' we die.
#FreeKekistan

With my luck I'd be the one that would take a spear to the neck in the middle of the night.

The Indian monitors the site, and forbids anybody to go there.

Why kill all of them? Just killing one with a firearm might be enough to scare the rest into submission.

>Why kill all of them?

Because they're rabid animals? Do you automatically relate to anything that walks on two legs?

>pol vs vanuatu season 3

india is so fucked i doubt they would care if we took their niggers

and yeah but are we sure we want to enslave a bunch of people that could have diseases? best to put them all down and dispose ASAP.

If it has a vagina, yes.

That line of thinking is what collapses entire civilizations dude.

Can assist with Command & Control

The first colony of the Memetic Principality of Kek

KEK VULT

Actually it is responsible for the spread of civilization across the entire world.

Killing the men and enslaving was even how the west was 'won' in the USA, after all.

Im surprised nobody has wiped them out yet.

we could all larp as colonialists and invade in an old british ship. claim we were lost at sea. have the world think we time travelled or some shit.

Not really, no.

Race mixing with indians, a group of people who most settlers were afraid of becuase half of them were murderous savages despite whatever peaceful ones existed, was frowned upon. There was no internet to tell them #NotAllInjuns despite whatever bullshit hollywood stories lead you to believe.

One particular story I remember is settlers who traveled down the mississippi had to choose between two sides of the river, one side had whirlpools that would destroy the ship, the other side had indians trying to capture and kill them.

Aren't you still LARPing as prisoners??

Also, you would have to give up Reddit in order for that to be possible?

The site has anthropologic value. It's a living lab, a psuedo time machine.The Indian government and wider scientific community would not just let you have your way, not for cheap anyway. Maybe pol should start a fund to pay off the loos.

Yes, that sounds like a great idea. Go to the Indian territory and slaughter their population. You should start heading there now.

poo's wouldnt have a choice.
wait til they have a dick waving contest with pakistan, storm the island and wipe the natives out.

Wow, everyone just forgot about Tuvalu.

If we could filibuster their shittier beaurocracy we could probably hold the island damn near indefinitely

they would be the ones dying of disease. theyd get measles within a day

I find their lack of diversity disturbing

We need slaves to build our empire

Yeah, and look how that worked out for us burgerbro.

Remember that it's your dumbass great grandkids that'll fuck it up, not you.