Alright Sup Forums, how do you refute this?

Alright Sup Forums, how do you refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Foster_Wallace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Green_(author)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>would you eat cereal that's had 48 dicks in it?

Dude is obviously cucked. Would you like to be fucking something that's had 48+ black dicks in it prior to your tiny whitey dick?

Said this before, people are not fucking cereal.

This giant cucktard can keep the roasties.

This. Using stupid analogies to support your view is the laziest and usually most invalid way to prove a point.

DFW never said this

The guy in the OP killed himself. Does that surprise you?

that was said by that faggot from vlogbrothers not by that guy

I used to fuck any girl without giving a single thought how many dicks have been dipped in that hole. Butt when I was looking for gf as pure as possible. In the end that did happen.

Here's the thing. I like Cheerios. However, when I eat a bowl of Cheerios, I only eat from a box that I bought, that was sealed when I bought it. If I pour a bowl of Cheerios, I know that those Cheerios are mine, that nobody touched them before me. That is how I enjoy the whole-grain crunch of Cheerios.

Imagine that someone pours a bowl of Cheerios, pours milk into it, takes one or two bites, and then passes the bowl to another guy. That guy takes like three or four bites and passes it to the next guy. This goes on and on and on, pretty soon like 50 different guys have had their spoons in this one bowl of Cheerios. Finally, the bowl gets to you. However, what you are handed is not so much a bowl of Cheerios as it is a bowl filled with a tepid mixture of room-temperature milk mixed with the saliva of 50 different guys, and maybe like five or six Cheerios are still floating around in the bowl.

Is that something you'd eat for breakfast?

Not really desu, what's his bio? Been away from this place for a few months.

guy in the pic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Foster_Wallace

guy who wrote the quote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Green_(author)

I disagree, I think people are a good example of cereals.

I maintain that eating a cereal that has had 48 dicks in it...

or a bowl that had 48 loads poped in it

or a spoon thats been used to eat 48 loads

I mean, no matter how awesome those cereals, bowls or spoons are.. knowing its a used sex toy is a pretty big turnoff.

>Suffering depression
Depression is a bigger myth than the female orgasm

>John Green
Well that fucking explains everything.

/thread

Speak for yourself

what a plebeian subject

who even cares

So if I am reading this correctly, he would be perfectly willing to eat cheerios baby bird style from some dipshit infected with numerous diseases?

A virgin woman can change being a at will, generally speaking. A virgin man cannot without considerable effort. Supply and demand dictates the value people place in a good. Females control all the demand with, for purposes of this argument, infinite supply. They can set what ever 'price' they want. Devaluing this is awesome for someone who wants to get laid but has other consequences.

I don't want to eat something 50 other men came into.

If a Brazilian believes it, gotta be wrong.

Not even a little bit.

>what's his bio?
Here's a quick rundown.

>Do you think it matters how many people someone has slept with?
Yes.

>It particulary bothers me that woman are held to a different standard on this than men.
They aren't.

>Like, imagine if...
Inane inconsequential nonsense.

women get pregnant. I don't want to take a chance with raising someone else's baby. I don't want to take a change with behaviors that lead to this. I'm totally fine with a reasonable number, and I imagine it'll scale with age. I think my upper limit is maybe 12-15 by the time I get married, if I'm being realistic. I pull good looking women and expect them to have some experience idk.

Is he talking about muslims?

I was genuinely moved by his "this is water" speech. Then I found out he was a drug and sex addict that anhero'd. Weak ass faggot.

>David Foster Wallace was an American novelist, short story writer, and essayist, as well as a professor of English and creative writing.
Literally fucking who?
Why does this guy have more political merit than someone in this thread?
>eating cereal and fucking a whore are the same thing
I expect all Cheerios to be the same but I know that if I stick it in some whore who's been with 48 men it's going to be different and unenjoyable.

like this;

The more people you sleep with, the harder it is to develop a meaningful, close relationship. If you have 20-30 short-term relationships, then sex becomes something that isn't related to being emotionally involved any deeper than lust. You fuck 20 people who you think are hot, but don't have anything in common with, and no long-term plans with, then that emotional link between you and sex becomes degraded. When you meet someone special, who you are attracted to beyond how big their boobs are, then sex is nothing more special than it was with that drunk 5/10 when you were on the rebound. Your future wife is no more special to you in a sexual way than the worst looking, dirtiest slag you hooked up with. Fucked a hooker? Well then, she has as much sexual worth as the mother of your children.

Sex is important for long-term, close bonding in a meaningful relationship. Sex isn't separate from a good relationship, unless you treat it as such. Then it becomes nothing more than another activity, like playing football or eating a pizza. That is why sleeping with many people is bad; it takes a fun, exciting, important part of a relationship and downgrades it to a game of golf at the weekend with Eric from accounts. If you start degrading the importance of the foundations of marriage, then they become worthless, and so does marriage.

tl;dr - Being a slut isn't good. It's a globalist plot to undermine marriage.

There isn't a thing such slut shaming smart people will just ignore them

Heads up, sweeties... a woman doesn't actually LIKE to be creampied. We do it because we want to make you come, and feel like it's a bonding experience maybe. But that cum has to go somewhere, and it's usually leaking into our panties or down our leg in a few hours, and it's nasty. All things being equal, we'd be happy with you having a great orgasm into a condom or with very little actual cum involved.

I personally will swallow my bf's load any day. Hell, I'll even do anal, since that will come out when I want it to. Having a leaking mess in my pussy, which I take very good care of, isn't something I look forward to at all.

Just ask your girlfriend. We usually solve it with just dealing with another tampon day.

The fatal flaw of being female, after reading that I could never respect you as a person.

He starts from two false premises:

1. That sex has the same psychological and physiological consequences for men and women.

2. That sex is a relatively inconsequential act akin to eating cereal.

Anyone versed in biology can refute his point easily from there.

He's comparing women to a box of cereal. lol
He's also eating from the cereal, thus taking away its total value before he tosses it aside when he is full. His stupid analogy backfires completely.

people aren't cereal

>what are STDS
>what are failed relationships

and women are held to a different standard because biology. a man can had multiple children at the same time - women can't. and men have a rough monopoly on violence. QED