Hatred against Russia

Why Sup Forums hates Russia so much?

Please keep your non-arguments in your pocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B75nil5m8d4
sputniknews.com/politics/201608061044007345-us-russia-germany-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hardly ever see Russia hate on here. Is this thread bait so you can get Sup Forums to say nice things about Russia.

Most of Sup Forums loves russia and shills for it very hard. I, on the other hand, think it sucks and is a manlet of a country, like it's leader.

Is there somebody who Sup Forums likes?

because russians are subhumans and hating them is a common sense which should everyone do.
any other questions?

Sup Forums likes to shit on HWNDU

That is not a valid argument, try harder kebab

US is getting cucked by Russia, that's why.

Ukraine is not a real country. Its rightful Russian territory. America will leave NATO and we will retake what is ours

i see turkroach hate threats 20 times more here then russian hat threats, so keep your cocksucking mouth closed cockroatch

Is Pakistan getting cucked by anyone atm?

I don't hate Russia, I actually think Russia would be a cool place to visit. I sometimes wish I was Russian, your women seem nice and I love vodka, I also like the Russian language as well

We welcome people like you.

You know why exactly, Ivan.

Because the cold war obviously :^)

Joking aside I dont really think about Russia much. Would travel there but dont know where to visit though. Seems like a better place than western europe at this rate. Or I could just go to another eastern european country but ehhh

disgusting people, responsible for communism.

Should be eradicated from the planet.

I think russia is ok,fucked up place with hot women and crazy alcoholic dudes.

You can shit talk Putin all you want but at least he protects the interests of (most) russian people.

I hate that Russians glorify being drunk/drugged up

I also hate how they cheat/scam/hack etc and are proud of it. It's almost like they think it's okay to fuck others over because the one they're fucking over isn't Russian.

Seconded

>roaches calling anyone subhuman

Hatred against Russia is wrong its like punching a kitten. sick!

But the Jews were the ones leading German commies and Russian commies.
Russians are by far biggest victims of the commies, too. Both by numbers and their impact on our culture.

I am not responsible for communism, why hate me?

Russia is white. Whites unite. Lets sort out the blacks and jews and muzzies before we turn on one another

I am none of them, also you have chavs, I think they are no better than our squatters

Former is eeeh. It's disliked here but Russians like morbid humor as jokes about themselves. We admit our flaws as comment on them through jokes.

And you sure you didn't encounter Ukrainians doing the cheating? They're sorts known for that.
I mean, you gotta try hard to outjew the Jews. There's even a saying, when the Ukrainian was born the Jew cried. Or another one. Where the Ukrainian walked Jew got nothing left to do.

Please explain

katyn and being our ethernal enemy ? stop talking about "free whole world" when your ruler is tyran

I would squat with this slav girl!

We don't hate Russia you stupid fucking snow nigger. It is a meme brought in by shills and pro EU mongoloids.

Well, if you say he is a tyrant please suggest a better alternative. That's right - you can't.

>eternal enemy
Sorry, Poland, but you're not much of an enemy now, more of a neighbour/vassal of the enemy. You had a good run, though.

She probably has a voice deeper than yours from all the smokes and the booze.

To be fair, one alternative I know of died in a suspicious helicopter crash.
So I guess next up is Кyжyгeтыч. Though he's pretty old...

We welcome you, pls bring a lot of fuckmoney with you.

Sup Forums doesn't hate russia

shill thread

saged

I like them
7D Psionic chess

>crappiest woman in russia looks like a model in Britian
Hahahahaha fuck evrything

emm stop being a dickhead to your neighbours, settle down and trade? it worked in 15 century

>Why?

As someone named Sven I've grown tired of both Swedish and American propaganda, and I would probably fit in more being married to Svetlana. Don't really understand this post.

These two comments have convinced me that maybe I'd be better off finding a latina girl.

well only small number off Russians are disgusting butt the majority off them are OK.

>hes never seen a babushka

>Sup Forums
>hates Russia
It's about 50/50.
Depends on person thinking if Putin is a saviour of white race.

I Don't hate Russia, I hate Putin

I like Russians but I think Putin fucking sucks.

true, its a bad luck that we need to fight with literally EVERYONE AROUND just to survive

you know, for us never edning siege is never end.. maybe not on fists but still fight aganist commies from eurosojuz, fags and other messagers of chaos

but you know it wasnt our fall from economical site - "little ice age" come and polish start a mass trade of vodka ( in past - we making a red dye from some wheat bug)

and who control the trade? jews because polish hurr husaria to proud to be merchant, our hearts are like herat of jesus himself let dirty jews do everything we just sit on our asses and do-nothing ( like west europe now)

Because I make more than your doctors with a minimum wage job. Your country is poor, your people suck and you suck.

Life is so hard for poles abloobloo.

Gopniks are literally low-tier thugs who raid schoolchildren for phones. Getting a gopink gf is sticking your dick in a wh40k ork.
Well...

Chechen wars

Sending proxy SF to destabilize ukraine

Dedovshina

Russia is an evil empire that needs to be stopped at all costs, even if that means Trump gets impeached

"hard ground/land born hard people" as poverb say..

OK, but why you hate him exactly?

Not Russia, but Putin

Remember when Turkey cucked Russia by shooting down their pane? They never did shit about it either.
Turkey>>>>Russia

Your trips were 333 thats half a devil. Begone half devil!

Fair enough, but why does he suck? Cause CNN told you so?

because russia is trying to wreck the EU and make gainz from the spoils. we are enemies.

And yet somehow in 1950 an average American factory worker could easily afford a car and a house, along with supporting his family.
And now...
Well, we historically live badly. What is your excuse, Murrican?

I love Putin for his Middle East policies.

Anyone who isn't pro Islam is an ally in my book.

Non-argument, please move on

So that hot chick is a gopnik? Do you think she has ever gotten beaten by a man?

Would sweden be a bad place if Russia took it over? Think about it.

this
consider this one also

I know you are only trying to make me upset, but I still can't help but feel myself be made upset by your comment

Fuck off back to Sosach.
The hot chick for sure is not a gopnik. Too good looks.
Picrelated is more like a female gopnik.

Dude you had it better under gommunism in the 70s

>Sup Forums
>hates Russia

most women suffer from violent abuse and Russian gopniks are like American niggers if that helps you understand I don'y know what will

Did CNN tell you that?

Sup Forums hates Russia? Is this bizarro world?

Every time I try to make criticism of Russia or Putin I get called kike globalist shill. By my own countrymen no less, way more than actual Russians!

idiot.

The number 3 carries the energy of creativity, joy, imagination, kindness, psychic ability (third eye), inspiration, creation, growth, and manifestation.

Three reminds of the oneness and link between Mind, Body, Spirit, and it is closely aligned with the energy of the Divine, and the Ascended Masters.

Had very little experience with them honestly. Russians on here seem really chill though. Honestly don't much about Putin, I just really have no desire for the west to fight Russia, seems like we are ultimately all Europeans and want the same thing

Than now? Hah.
You are aware that toilet paper was a rarity and appeared in USSR in 60s? It required aggressive ads to make people buy it at first.

And again. Russian citizens always seem to live in poverty. Why do your citizens, though, fall deeper and deeper into debt?

We are brothers, remember that ukrop

Nice people but terrible government and leaders.
Always the same case though.

It's obvious as to why Israel and the USA want to go go to war with Russia

The fact is, Russia is a white country

It makes me sad, because I know the intensity to which America/Israel hate white people

youtube.com/watch?v=B75nil5m8d4

they will stop at nothing until there is nuclear war

EU is your enemy Sven

>The primordial interest of the United States of which for century we fought wars — the First [World War], the Second, and the Cold War — has been the relationship between Germany and Russia, because united they are the only force that could threaten us, and to make sure that that does not happen," (George Friedman)

sputniknews.com/politics/201608061044007345-us-russia-germany-china/

But seriously We can't let Russia get its hands on the nuclear codes

If Europe was administrated by Russians it would be a lot more sane.
Russian brains are not cucked up like Europeons.

Amusingly Americans still generally live better than the rest of the world. It's just that the average person in the West's money doesn't (immediately) go as far as it used to.

ekhem from "kek holy umber books" avaiable in poland

When you see 333, it's a signal that the Ascended Masters and Angels are all around you. They've responded to your prayers, requests for help, and are present to serve you on your path and help out with your present situation.If you keep seeing 333, they want you to know they're with you, so you will remember to leverage their assistance.

Highly evolved beings like angels and ascended masters will not interfere with your free will, but are happy to help all who call upon them. All you need to do is ask!

The kek trips 333 is also a reminder that the Divine, the angels, and the ascended masters are working with you on a number of levels. It's a reminder of the Divine nature of time and a signal that the entire universe is conspiring with you to accomplish your dreams and desires. So get clear about what you want, ask for help and take action to manifest your dreams and co-create a beautiful life experience.

333 is also a sign of your spiritual gifts and psychic abilities awakening and developing in your life. You have the gift of insight, intuition, and a natural ability to perceive beyond the physical realm. Your gifts as a spiritual being and lightworker are needed to assist humanity, and to assist earth.

333 may also signify it's time for you to take a stand make a choice, and shift out of indecision into action.

Thanks. As hot as them women are, I don't think I could be with one. Sounds like they're all prostitutes that have been rekt

The economy of Europe would be in ruins, though.
Do you wish for a corrupt and poverty-cursed state instead of a rich, relatively free and thus degenerate one?

Corrupted shithole who have tricked people into believing they have any power.

Your country should not even exist
And yours
And yours

live better? wealth wise yes but you are bombarded by constant bluepills and degenercy

The neverending European butthurt at America no matter what happens makes me think a nuclear war wouldn't be so bad. If you were finally dead you'd no longer be able to whine at me.

>(((Friedman)))

Also that's fucking retarded since China is a far greater threat than Cucky and Drunky could ever be.

Yes because poverty disuades people from arriving and all you need is love. Europeons are hedonistic soft and self indulgent and a threat to world stability.

I like Russia. I also really like Putin as a leader despite the fact that he's really corrupt.

What do Russians in general think of Putin? Was that protest the other day Soros-funded or was it a genuine revolt of the Russian people?

This and I find your women very attractive
I would like to visit Russia one day, it's a beautiful country

You speak vaguely and without much substance. Statistically speaking white Americans aren't that degenerate, the bulk of problems in society result from the fact that niggers (and beaners too) are basically sodom and gomorrah tier in terms of fucking around, being fat, getting disease and doing drugs.

As time passes white Americans are steadily chipped away at but white Americans are not the architects of American decline.

>all you need is love
No.
Human beings need food. They need water. They need recreational activities. They need utilities. They need a healthy society. They need the sense of accomplishment, and the sense of fighting the good fight for some greater cause.
Love is one of many needs of the human being, and assuming that the common people will live off newspapers as toilet paper and oranges being a New Year's Eve treat is one of many things that killed the USSR.

Man you don't need toilet paper

India survived without it for 2000 years

Revolt? ~30k people on the streets Russia-wide (less than 10k in Moscow) is a revolt? Nah, if anything it only proves that a vast majority of Russians support Putin. Compare these numbers to the ~100k on the streets of Moscow alone in 2011 (Bolotnaya protests).
It was not Soros-funded, but certainly in his interests.

Oh fuck off.
If nothing else that entire country is run like a big mafia family.
Nothing sane or good in that.

It used to be a scary thought in the eyes of others that they were the head of the 2nd world. Now they are cucked in comparison. At least commies put up a fight.