America's cancer has spread to Australia

I was hoping that the cancer would not spread to our shores but alas

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-28/monash-university-adopts-trigger-warning-policy/8390264

Americans pls get your shit together and keep your snowflakes under control. Now see what happens? Your cancer spreads to the rest of the world and innocents have to suffer ffs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kmDAkd0tQ
archive.is/pjHS0
archive.is/bLpMj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so sick of this SJW shit.

Saw this on the television an hour ago.

Its so fucking awful to li

So use your guns to sta-

oh wait

I have completely stopped watching T.V now it's slowly become more and more cancerous every year. It's all blatant propaganda now all of it.

arent aussies known for their bantz? how can people be triggered

yanks that came here to study are 100% sjw
all the teachers I've had too are liberals

I even had a kike teacher teaching (((management)))

cause your guns have done such a great job of killing the cancer

>monash

Gas the kikes now while you still can.

It's mostly centralized to Victoria, moreso the capital Melbourne. Bunch of cuck greenies down there. Although Sydney is slowly cucking out too.

>image unrelated

Holy fuck. Read this part of the article.

>"Those young feminist students in the 70s who were reading law and looked at the way women were represented in the law, who studied rape cases, who then went on to be lawyers who advocated to change the legislation about rape in court — if they hadn't experienced the horrors of reading the materials as students, how would they know what to fight against, how would they know what to kick against?" she said.

Feminists literally admitting they have to indoctrinate the youth to believe everything's rape.

If a man was violently raping a girl she would know it, this is literally a case of them trying to tell women who are not being raped that they are being raped.

And any women who say otherwise are called crazy or have "Stockholm syndrome".

Fucking manipulative as shit!

>women

I've actually been thinking about this. It seems that everything degenerate starts in america and slowly spreads over the rest of the world. If countries were isolated, would stuff like trigger warnings and gender identities spontaneously appear? If not, is america literally responsible for spreading this cancer?

I've also noticed this PC trend worming its way into Australian culture. What the fuck Auscunts?

Aussie culture is based around sick bantz and talking shit. Stop trying to ruin everything you SJW cucks and harden the fuck up you little princesses.

Yes. America is probs 90% responsible for this garbage and their degenerate hollywood and uni culture spreads to the world.

I don't hate americans, i hate the kikes that have seized your country and turned it into a degeneracy producing pit.

Real americans who stand for real american ideals like the constitution should stand with me in condemning the traitors within their country.

They spew degeneracy all across the globe and then use our countries to cite their arguments in your own country and push their agenda.

See: Gun control
They pretend gun control worked here, after pushing hard as fuck for it to happen here just so they could claim us as a success story.

how do we win this war, anons?

Every shit thing that USA does ends up leaking into Australia...trigger warnings....rap...multicultrualism...

>trigger warnings....rap...multicultrualism..
I think you mean everything the international jew pushes to destroy the goyim.

Should we declare WW3 when Japan is compromised?

>everything degenerate

Take off the "degenerate" and you'd be right. Literally everything starts in the US and spreads to the rest of the world because the US dominates everyone and you're all our fucking slaves.

if they tried to take my guns i'd go down shooting

America is a decadent country

Transgenderism in children (rejection of reproduction, suicide), tolerance to absurdity, fat acceptance, the list goes on and on.

When an organism is saturated in energy, it begins to invent challenges for itself. You can see this in the purposeful consumption of disgusting food, for reasons of creating the appearance of sophistication. Video games and other such entertainment abound.

To grow, an organism needs challenge. When they are saturated in energy, and work very little to bring energy into their own system, they develop disorders. Their easy life leads to self-hatred and a desire for challenge (hence, zombie-apocalypse fantasizing which is everywhere in society).

Decadence is a natural evolution when power and money are too abundant. Without nuclear weapons, America would be conquered long ago. We persist in our decadence, in the same way an obese man lays in his own shit.

Population will eventually decrease, or invaders will be imported, which will outbreed and conquer us from within.

There is no stopping this. Such a thing would be akin to creating a self-perpetuating machine. If the constituents of a thing have entropy, then that thing has entropy. To deny the fall of a civilization is common, especially for members of that civilization, but all around us are direct signs of the decline. Many are saying economic growth will now never exceed 4%. At some point it will be 0%, and then it will begin to decline.

As it declines, the population will decline - people do not have children in times of economic decline (nor, it should be noted, in times of extreme economic prosperity). Structures of humans will thus compete harder and harder for humans, as structures rely on new humans for their "energy". They will import humans, or they will engage in warfare to obtain humans. Both will destroy the nation.

yeah but you have niggers

I've got some memes for that. Print this off and hang it up around campus.

We're going down the fucking drain, mate.

Today I read that a bunch of aussie companies have pulled advertising on youtube over the possibility of their ads ending up being associated with "racist, sexist, or bigoted" videos (apparently there was a holden ad or some shit that played during an MRA video, the dude was allegedly taking the piss out of Clementine Ford).

Now this trigger warning shit? Fuck me, cunt.

ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Got a list of them. They're self-advertising as companies to avoid.

Only one beer I'll even touch now.

Fuck.. literally live around the corner from this shithole

Care to post that list here? I didn't take too much notice, just skimmed over the article. Only companies I did notice were Holden, Telstra, and Bunnings.

Bummed out about Bunnings, tbqh,closest Mitre 10 is 20mins away

holden and telstra should have been boycotted a long time ago for the other shit they do to ruin this country.

Americans didn't invent Jews or cultural marxism, kys yourself.

boycott bunnings and then you'd be left with servo noodles and meatpies; not so bad, really.

What? You guys are some of the worst SJW's around, are you really this oblivious about yourselves?
Fucking autists.. wow

Sorry, that was supposed to be a question. I was asking if you have a list.

>Read about injustices in the law
>Become lawyer to fight said injustices
>Some dumbfuck bogan who can't use literally in the proper context 40 years later thinks this was brain washing

whew lad

>Own a second-hand 2005 Astra (they didn't get a cent from me)
>Never had anything to do with Telstra, thankfully

They can all suck a fat one as far as I'm concerned

>not so bad, really
Would be a good outcome. Bunnings snags are shithouse

A question mark would've helped, ya fuckin gallah. But nah, haven't got a list. Gonna have a look tomorrow to actually make one, though

>injustices in the law

no, they just did typical feminist shit and tried to redefine rape into EVERYTHING devaluing actual rape victims who experienced the real thing

Why yall up this fucking late
I have work at 5 why am I up this fucking late
Also welcome to Melbourne OP
Try living here, even worse try finding a girl who isnt a racemixing open-relationship feminist whore
Lelbourne is suffering

Yeah your guns did nothing to stop the snowflakes.

I thought I put a question mark. Guess I just read it in aussie where we inflect everything as a question.

Tfw I'm four years ahead of you.

I stopped watching tv like 7 years ago

This is what happens when your city is the middle-child that proclaims its hate of big-brother Sydney but deep down wishes they could be them.

You'd think the mardi gras would have been enough of a warning not to let faggots into your city, but you guys just had to go one better and become the degenerate capitol.

For fucks sake.

Oh I guess that explains why there is only that one criminal law called rape these days. Right.

You're an idiot. What do you even mean by typical feminist shit, 2nd wave, 3rd wave, radical, liberal?

Checked.

Together.

Don't forget our tax dollars are going towards SJW recruitment in the schools

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kmDAkd0tQ

This, burgers can act tough all they want but the reality is nobody has bothered to defend themselves in Burgerland against the creeping marxism over the decades.

Tbh i dont give a shit about anything anymore
Soon as I'm able I'm leaving Aus to go get married and defend my ancestral homeland from the muds

Your ancestral homeland is fucked. Defend Aus from them.

Who cares; we don't have a global media cultural hegemony - so we won't have a shit storm about it like America (unless a story here relates to them).

That's the nature of American cultural domination.

Australia? What Australia?

archive.is/pjHS0

That's just a quick article from channel 10 (fuck those cunts, too). They don't go into too much detail, though.

But what pisses me off though is part of the subheading
>boycotting You Tube in response to it being so easy to post bigoted and extremist material on the Google owned site

>If you don't restrict people's freedom of speech on your platform, we'll stop giving you our advertising money

Now this is interesting

Youtube trying to demonetize certain """"toxic opinions"""" and purge them from its platform in full swing it seems

The e-celeb faggots were right. And now our companies are falling in line? Fucking spineless sellouts

There is no creeping marxism. If anything, there is a total rejection of speaking about economics whatsoever.

For instance, if you're interested in helping blacks, you would only speak in economic terms: promote black home ownership, bring jobs into the inner city, spend more on policing, etc.

But those who have a monopoly on helping blacks speak only in qualitative terms, eg "We need to end 'racism'!".

Marxism and marxists, and in general most social philosophies, speak in terms of quantities and classes which are delimited by quantitative differences in the population. Lenin writes about the concentration of capital for instance. Today it is just the opposite. There's no quantity to be found.

Americans, you're the best country in the world.

I thought this trigger warning SJW crap was dying out

It will be already too late, when Japan will fall we will already be third world countries by then
We have to stop this shit now

We're always 5 to 10 years behind.

> Howard was our Regan/Thatcher
> Rudd/Gillard were our Clintons
> Abbot was our Bush
> Turnbull is our Obama

It's more so our companies trying to force google to change their algorithms (or instate a policy that further restricts youtube's monetising requirements)

From the link I posted directly about yours
>The account that the Foxtel Ad, along with advertisements for Bunnings and Seek were being played on, was an account that posted a holocaust denial documentary “The Greatest Lie Ever Told” along with an interview with a man who had been found guilty of six counts of racial hatred

Oy vey!

But it turns out Google has folded archive.is/bLpMj

>image not related

>post yfw "oh its just melbourne again"
hoe far can one state fall

Move to Adelaide, at least its more white

Monash is liberal as hell senpai. Lots of Marxism and "Dump Drumpf" posters all over campus.

My happa friend went to Australia for schooling and now hes an SJW. Australia not even once

dont they realize they live in australia
and why do you know this

are you living in the 70s? there is no big-brother relationship to sydney anymore and nobody wants to be sydney dude. the place is an empty boring shit hole well past its used by date

no shit, melbourne and sydney = do not want
full of gays and arabs

nah that shit is started by British feminazi extremists and spreads from there to Canada and makes its way to the USA where it is later picked up on by Aussie cunts