If not, here is the double/triple sage.

bottom shelf effort cunt

Wrong.
She won popular vote by 3 million.
America lost

Try harder

Parasites

SHOO drumpshill

> low angle shots trying to pass alternative facts youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>Toddler beat most qualified candidate.
Saged.

no timestamp on video

find an Ariel view not a low angle view here is obamas from 2009 released from NPS

as sad as this is, you can't deny how true it is

by 3 million+ illegals voting

Trumps releasesd by NPS at 11:55

got a source

this was so many manufactured "scandals' ago i hardly even remember it.

How will fumpftards ever recover

It wasnt really a big deal but Trump held a press conference over his small corwd insecurities with alternative facts. He most have a small penis no wonder Sup Forums relates to him.

/thread

>capital of the greatest country on earth
>dead grass and dirt roads

literally fucking kill yourself burgers

I came to DC and it's filled with homeless people and niggers and construction.

she lost the election. who's president?

Putin and Bannon

That only shows that democrats are sore losers and that drumpftards were afraid to be beat up by the angry leftist mob, desu.

Neither of which are Jews or a whore for the sand niggers. You aren't making much sense.

Victory isn't defined by the popular vote, are you some kind of low information voter?

um no i dont think so sweetie

You would rather have a foriegn government power have control over our president than a democrat in power?
Wow, lol get real you fucking unpatriotic sack of shit

By reminding you Trump is your president

There is the flaming liberal we all know and love.

I revealed the Russian shill

Says the shill who started this thread.

Hillary still had no one show up too hers.

>but Drumpf didn't have as many people to his Inauguration as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES as Obama.

Fucking liberal bedwetters, keep up the crying it will surely help you in the civil war you are pushing so hard for.

How does one picture of one spot prove the crowd was smaller, even if the picture is legit? Critical thinking is at a sad state in western civilization.

Umm no sweetie, Hillary won.
Look it up
Shareblue.com

this

>one spot
> aerial view of the whole grounds
pick one

you're an idiot

Bahahaha this pic never gets old. America rejected Donny and his cult of cucks. But he was the chosen puppet.

enlighten me then. what am i missing? Does an aerial view not show a sufficient area to view the crowd sizes in a comparable manner?

For all you know that guy might me popular af and be the greatest and most compassionate person you or i have ever met. It's very likely just doesn't want to get involved with thots who are just there for the dicking.

Bravo, libtard shill.
Judging a person by looks is very liberal.

Holy shit. Now THAT'S a crowd.

You called us here to laugh at you. You and your pedo friends have no more time.

Using an Abo would've been a better example desu

These things LITERALLY are not Humans.
~40,000 Years of Literal Alien Continental Isolation

When you are cucked to the max by daddy donny to a point where you start worshipping Putin lmao

This is true. But when it comes to subliminal redpilling any lost libtard, it's best to use a face they may find attractive. Also, on my phone so I'm of limited resources.

>pedo friends
>referring to liberals
dont tell me you believe in pizza gate

not really , there is youtube videos of antifa faggots and other lib cuck niggers purposely blocking traffing and organizing to make his inaguration look smaller

youtube.com/results?search_query=trump inaguration block traffing

there you go

death to niggers and communists

> implying hillary isn't a saudi slut
do you even try?

You're not wrong, Also understandable

This triggers the Trumpcuck:

"It's not just that both Putin and Trump lie, it is that they lie in the same way and for the same purpose: blatantly, to assert power over truth itself."

lol

Take it as you will. Does it bother me that every ANTIFA cuck thinks I love putin? Nope. Not one bit.
Does it bother you that all your female liberal friends will realize what a pathetic cuck you are? They already prefer sandniggers over you.

Lol you fucks spend so much effort trying to prove to everyone how manly and badass you are, yet a couple of antifa libcucks were enough to stop over a million people from getting in? BAHAHAHA I love how you thought this would be a good excuse.

Face it faggot. No one likes your Cheeto god other than the couple of autistic wannabe nazis who jerk each other off in here. Go fuck that frog you worship, you shitstained cunt.

lol you autistic alt righters are so transparent. Its not about politics for you guys its about preserving white majority. You are insecure that minorities will steal your white women from you because you are to much of a neet virgin. You wont die out because of liberals or democratic principles you will die out from Darwinian evolution you basement dwelling manchild. Off yourself you leech on society

>you'll never be a baby sized president who sneaks away from an assassination in a stroller pushed by a hot nanny

>protesters block your path
>start a fight to get what you want
The liberal way.

Hillary isn't president and will never be president.

Kill yourself faggot.

Weren't those two photos taken at different times? The left was during Obama's speech, the right was hours before trump spoke. Don't deny that there could have been less, but it might not be the right photo to compare with

Sage. Can't trigger us if you don't know any truth. Truth is generally the only thing that triggers because it causes you to hallucinate about the world.

Good one. That's why I'm the one autistically screeching about muslims raping our women!!!!!1!!1 You fucks loved rape...until the brown people got better at it than you. You right wing faggots are not very good at hiding your insecurities :)

the picture is literally 10 minutes before the speech

> Tuck your tail in and run away back to mommy's basement
> The alt right way

there were less, but Obama was considered a landmark racial event so attracted thousands even from other countries and Trump is just another white male president. Also Washington is hardly Trump city, and most his supporters are too poor to travel there on a working day.

> Can't trigger us
> Sages
lmao go back to sleep kiddo

Sup Forums and alt right fags could just say this but instead they have to make up shit and try to convince themselves otherwise

Look at you, generalizing every user. Did I personally say any of that? Nope. I didn't even say one thing that says I'm racist. Just pointed out your personal future. Me? I would prefer culture to still be a thing in 60 years. Pic related

isn't the criteria the ability to procreate

> Look ma!
> Aren't my memes the spiciest?

Triggered Trumpcuck confirmed.

echt kanker triest dat je dit op je pc hebt opgeslagen. Je kunt op andere manieren je mening overbrengen dan als een homo over te komen. Faggot.

I can still see some open spots and considering it's a low angle there's probably a lot more

It's not worth it. They just stick their fingers in their ears and go "You're just a shill. lalalalala. We know the truth. lalalalala"

Making shit up is all Trumpcucks know how to do. Well that and play 'how DARE you call me racist?' like this triggered crybaby:
Remember:
"It's not just that both Putin and Trump lie, it is that they lie in the same way and for the same purpose: blatantly, to assert power over truth itself."

Ho, shit! Fuck! Nu heb je me! Was dat wat ik denk dat het was? Zei je nou ''fuck you'' tegen mij? Ok meneer, jij wint.

>a couple of autistic wannabe nazis

but commiefornia by itself was a 5 million pop vote swing in Hillary's favor. i'm more convinced only illegals and spics and some uneducated niggers voted for that side of beef.

it's weird that they'd feel defensive, Trump won and its a remarkable thing. It's been the silent majority all along, don't expect working people to compete with the DNC, media and wealthy liberals in rich states.

>run back to mommy's basement
>from the faggot who wants safe spaces everywhere

TOP KEK

that's just factually wrong, you should educate yourself

Probably but the golden jackal and African golden wolf are two different species with the ability to procreate.

>11:49 am
Fucking liar, your mom will die in her sleep

yawn

DELET THIS

>what is perspective

>still no real timestamp
Your mom is dead, go dig a grave for her

There's no way to verify what time those were taken or even what decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

I got these from the National Park Service photos released of the inauguration.

Nice cock

> mfw I'm illegally in the country
> earning below minimum wage
> living in constant fear of immigration control cuz don't want to be deported
> dont have any excitement in like
Oh I know, I'm gonna go stand in a public place to cast my useless vote for a blue candidate in an already blue state and risk being caught as an illegal, just for the thrill of it!

I know you desperately want this narrative to be true like your daddy Donny so you can sleep better at night, but nobody's buying it.

>H-HILLARY
how much more longer? she really triggers you fags doesnt she kek

>risk being caught
Literally no ID law. No risk and no way of telling if they tried.