A for sure qualified candidate for our democratic congress

I dunno how many of you are following this, but It seems like its run for office will be hugely entertaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-candidate-attacks-critic-for-mansplaining-who-turned-out-to-be-a-woman/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is that thing?

moon rocks

>man who pretends to be woman attacks woman he thought was a man for mansplaining

I love this timeline

She is not a "thing", she is a beautiful transwoman who is running a very successful campaign so far. Instead of attacking her the media should be attacking the patriarchy which made her so defensive over mansplaining in the first place tbqh

What

is brianna wu really running for congress? is it aware there is no tumblr district?

Who did she attack?

If you paint stripes on a Horse it doesn't make it a Zebra.

if a weeb tranny is elected to congress we need to burn this entire country to the ground and start over.

The ugly tree

You kidding nigger? Vote for him, shove him into national limelight, ruin democrats for a century.

A female airline pilot

Here's a link because OP is a fag
google.com/amp/freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-candidate-attacks-critic-for-mansplaining-who-turned-out-to-be-a-woman/amp/

He's running in some deep blue county in Massachusetts anyway, right? It's not like there's some higher quality candidate for the county we should support.

Flynn will an hero in early 2018.

Good lord, Flynn is like the perfect lolcow.

I bet he'll blame Gamergate when he loses.

What the hell is mansplaining?

This.

Let's meme this $GENDER into office!

Why do people still take this professional victim seriously?

>her

Also the fishing season is not open yet.

It's when Brian Wu tells a woman what it's really like to menstruate.

As funny as it would be, no.

Any human mistake that types mansplain is as useless as a person who types cuck. Utterly empty, worthless child humans.

Are you too stupid to spot a joke?

>masshole detected

But, he fought gamergate and the alt right and won!

She kept her original tweets to United but deleted the ones to the female airline pilot explaining what the actual problem was.

I have no clue who this person is or wtf their goal is, but I'd like for her to stfu with her SJW wordisms.

Sounds like something a cuck would say

>she
>her
kill yourself

You realize the left is all about eating itself. Get this thing national attention and make it into a burden for the liberal political class. Get this batshit insane thing elected and sear its image into the minds of all normies as the example of a "transgender" SJW. Help your enemy make mistakes.

I honestly hope zir wins just because it would be fucking historical

also I remember watching youtube videos of xer video game and it had more objectified bimboified female characters than I'd ever seen in any other vidja ever

I meant to say hysterical but historical is accurate too

>be no talent hedge fund kid
>get sex change for attention
>no one cares
>make shitty video game in the name of feminism isn
>no one cares, no one buys it
>announce run for office in name of feminism
>no one cares
>resort to airline antics in the name of feminism
>no one cares

Being Brianna Wu is suffering.

This is truly best plan

His ad on youtube has like 5k views, quarter of which is me alone watching it for laughs and the rest is Sup Forums. Almost as if there's a lack of enthusiasm for his run.

Best timeline.

So how about you post source.

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

Nah m8 the ugly tree attacked her and clearly won.

An insane tranny (insane, in addition to being a tranny) is honestly the most perfect summary of the Democrat party, and I hope xhe wins.

10/10
No mention of lunar bomb though.

Morgueface is back

>mansplaining
How come all words feminists use sounds like they're made up by elementary schoolers

Best time to be alive! The absolute meltdown of the Democrat party.

Nice pix

Brianna Wew

What a time to be alive.

We had a chairman from TX

I can see it now.

>Dear Congressthing Wu, I'm writing to you because I'm concerned about the SOPA Act. If passed...
>DEAR SHITLORD, QUIT MANSPLAINING TO ME ABOUT LEGISLATION.

>Dear Wu, You voted in favor of article 8==D, stripping white men of their ability to go to college. This is a clear violation of basic human rights to education and is illegal
>DEAR CIS SCUM, QUIT HARASSING ME. SO WHAT IF I VOTE FOR THINGS THAT CONTRADICT THE BILL OF RIGHTS. YOURE JUST A GOOBER. GOOBER WANNA BOTTLE? GOO GOO GAA GAA.

Bitch looks like she went 12 rounds with an ugly stick and lost
Yeeach

>It seems like its run for office will be hugely entertaining
It's only going to get better when he inevitably fails.

Nah, these days he's turned to blaming the Russians for "hacking him". I shit you not.

This.
The Dems picked all the low hanging fruit from the TEA Party.This culling left the Republicans stronger in the end.

The Right should instead cultivate it wherever they can.The field is very fertile.