Okay, i am Serbian and i will move to Denmark in about a year (as soon as i finish my university)...

Okay, i am Serbian and i will move to Denmark in about a year (as soon as i finish my university). I'm finishing my university (to become a programmer), i have whole bunch of diplomas n shit but my most favorite one is number 1 in country in IT competition.

What i want to know is what do people think when i say i want to move there in comparison to refugees, immigrants and others. Do you like more when Serb/Croat/Ukrainian/Polish guy come to western country then immigrant from Syria/Afghanistan?

And i'm not talking only for Denmark, i also want to know about Germany, UK, France and other countries.

Btw i'm currently learning language and it's not easy, but when i come there i wan't to be fully adapted, just to respect the country that is providing me with job and home

Why don't you stay in your own country?

There are shiploads of Serbs living in the north of Copenhagen, around Hellerup. Never known anyone to have a problem with them.

Denmark is like Norway and vice versa, so I can speak for them
Serb/Croat/Ukrainian/Polish>>>>>>>>Mudslimes
> just to respect the country that is providing me with job and home
You're alright in my book, Ivan. I would share a beer with you if I could

You mean immigrant as yourself or the ones coming in from the middle east? I don't personally have an issue with immigrants of any kind or ethnicity, as long as they behave and try to adapt to our mediocre country. Swallow your pride and you should be fine. Need any more info?

Not many companies that hire programmers and not much jobs. Even if u find job, you might get sacked for bunch of reasons, there is always risk of wage drop and shit

I'll be moving to Odense, i've heard it's really nice there

i really wanna know how much it would cost me to visit Faroe Islands? I've seen pictures and it's amazing and beautiful

Fuck if i know. Never been there. Probably not that expensive, but that's just a guess. Just so you know, our country has miserable weather and is flat and filled with fields. So if you like beautiful nature you might wanna consider Norway instead

>I'll be moving to Odense, i've heard it's really nice there

Noooo, that's where they stick all the muds.

The summers are okay though, and the women here look good too. And the beer is plentiful too. That's about all the good things i can think of

>Do you like more when Serb/Croat/Ukrainian/Polish guy come to western country then immigrant from Syria/Afghanistan?

Filthy traitors who need to get their citizenship revoked and everything they own in home country confiscated.

And also if your country subsidizes education you have to be forced to stay and repay every single cent your country has invested in you. For instance, full market price of studying medicine here is 100.000 € and you pay approx 10-12.000 €. You don't get to leave until you reimburse your country for 90.000 € they have spent on your traitorous ass.

I payed for my whole education.

>Filthy traitors who need to get their citizenship revoked and everything they own in home country confiscated.
Fucking this.

If it was on a private univerity than ok but we are talking about vast majority that studies on public universities that are heavily subsidized.

Danish people are quite different from Serbian and you will feel that the Danes are quite cold. You also need to get used to not saying what you feel. The Serbians i know are all quite depressed in Denmark.

I was paying for my whole education on public university just because of some problems in my family. My father took huge loan, and now i want to go somewhere where i can work for enough money for live nicely and help my father repay those loans

I don't hate my country i hate politicians who run it and people who vote them

It's not just university. Daycare as well as elementary and high school are all social programs, funded by tax payers. Huge amount of money invested into every individual child, just to have them leave the country as soon as they're supposed to start being profitable.
My class from elementary had 30 students in it. Today only 6 are still in this country.
Deserters should be shot.

Blablabla all I see is a gibmigrant.
>b-but I'm educated and better than mudslimes
You're the same, stay in your own country.

It's not same in Croatia and Serbia, in Serbia it's free until college and then they rip your skin off. Like avg salary is 40.000 dinars and after paying everything (gas bills, water supply whatever, food n everything) you are left with around 10.000. And 1 year on public college is 125.000.

Not to mention that you have to buy clothes, books etc.

Taking something and giving something in return is what i gib, what do they gib?

Man how come Denmark gets all the cool refugees and nobody wants to come to the US except spics. Fucking sucks man.

>Miserable weather
>flat
>filled with fields
user come to the Netherlands

>I'm going to go to another country and work there whilst sending a sizable amount of money back to """my""" country, therefore effectively stealing from that country like a parasite

People like you are causing every single problem in the world. People like you should be shot.

yeah whole loan is like 2000 euros whick is in Denmark one salary while in Serbia it's like 10. So that would take me like a month to pay back my father's loans. And i'm sorry for taking one salary from people, i don't think it will ruin anything.

>b-but I pay taxes and contribute to the country
Do you realise you're using the same dumb excuses shitskins use to justify their presence in a country where they don't belong?
If you're so good at what you do stay in Serbia and make it a better place to live so others don't have to leave.

Probably the best argument desu; you're basically brain-draining the country you will probably always say is "your" country, yet you piss on it through your traitorous dog actions.

>If you're so good at what you do stay in Serbia and make it a better place to live so others don't have to leave.

because of corrupted politicians and people who vote them. my mother with college works for minimum wage just because there are no jobs, my father with college earns 30.000 which is a little bit higher. (avg. is 40.000). They stayed in Serbia but things were getting worse and worse. you know why? read first sentence

kanker

Again excuses, every single immigrant would say the same. Ofc the easiest option is to emigrate but it won't solve any problems back home.

These corrupted politicians and the people who vote for them are your own kind. Even if you're a superstar you will be followed by thousands (even milions) of them, thus turning the country receiving so much immigration more and more into the hellhole these same immigrants want to escape from.

Emigration hurts both the country which sends its people and the one that receive them. It only benefits you individually, which is quite egoistic imo.

On the other hand, most of the people that leave are fucking hopeless cucks and im glad they don't stay to poison our society.
It takes more balls to remain and make a nice living for yourself here.

Why don't you two faggots fuck off if you hate it so much here. Probably votes Enhedslisten as well.
Disregard what these two cock suckers are saying.

the lang barier is huge start learning viking

i'm honestly glad that people are responding here with all kinds of opinions, but i'm especially glad to hear from you guys. Tho people are saying that, i like change i like that climate, and tho most people say your language is tough as fuck, complicated = challenging for me. It's cool tho seeing those unfamiliar æ,o,å