Sup Forums''s news source

Who does Sup Forums get their news from? What sources are usually pretty credible and unbiased?

Other urls found in this thread:

infostormer.com/
dailystormer.com/
i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who does Sup Forums get their news from?
Sup Forums

>What sources are usually pretty credible and unbiased?
Sup Forums

>>

Sup Forums.org/pol/

I use Drudge, Zerohedge, Infowars, BBC, RT and Aljazeera

No such thing as unbiased. Usually Reuters and the AP try to be unbiased but they are still owned by the Rothschilds at the end of the day.

>Drudge Report
>CRTV
>Infowars
>Breitbart
>Sup Forums

That pretty much covers everything you need to know. You may need to substitute a few other sources since these sources I listed often don't have anything specifically Australian.

Sup Forums

A single news source that isn't consistenly biased doesn't exist

They're all such utter shit these days. Even the ones that were partially decent half a year ago.

Perfect list for risking any possible hint of cognitive dissonance.

BBC,The Guardian, ARD.. Almost every national TV/Radio in Europe is credible, because they're funded by the government.

As of late it's been Shareblue, Media Matters, Huffington Post, The Independent, and Vice

DailyStormer is your best choice for news.

What's the deal with the independent? They came out of nowhere. Never heard of them before the elections.

Everything is biased, the only way to do it is to look at everything you can, to dig into any claim and look for as many corroborating or contradictory sources as you can and decide for yourself

>BBC,The Guardian, ARD.. Almost every national TV/Radio in Europe is credible, because they're funded by the government.

>Credible... BBC,The Guardian, ARD...
>Almost every national TV/Radio in Europe is credible, because they're funded by the government...... lol

All US news sources are untrustworthy and biased. Drudge sold out last year. He used to be reliable, now he is msnbc tier. Infowars is ok, there are few news sources that are consistently unbiased and honest.

All US journalists are brainwashed echo chambers.

You just listed fake news sites and sites that are totally biased. Glad you are getting good info to make your decisions.

They posed corpses on battlefields during the Civil War to make better photos, and they still literally do it to this day. The rich and powerful give them a sheet and the actors read it. Big news orgs are only as honest as they need to be in order to successfully pass off lies as the truth.

Pick a couple of sources on the different sides. Like watch cnn and then fox.. the truth is probably somewhere in the middle...or not there at all.
I have to admit especially in the election and immediately after.. i first watched CNN then fox news to see where CNN lied... lol but this was on the crazy election and the unbelievable bias.
Also mix in other stuff like BBC, alternative media and so on and even some "e-celebs" if you dont feel like thinking. The important thing is not to just watch one thing as gospel but watch several things.

Most news sources (like bbc) used to be decent, but now they have turned into gay shit about news about gay bloggers and less about politics

That's too much rationality for Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

CNN, MSNBC, CBC, BBC, The Guardian, Buzzfeed, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook.

>People's daily
>The Australian
>Pravda
>Hareetz
>Breitbart

I read articles on multiple news sites including CNN , cross-compare them and process them by isolation political bias.

Thus the conclusion...Most western news are fake news.

Fpbp

ZeroHedge.com

I assume any article posted on Sup Forums/pol/ is 100% accurate and truthful

I use aggregators like Twitter and Google News.

But as far as websites I actually visit for world news: zerohedge, RT, Daily Caller, nonalignedmedia, frontpagemag, Red Ice TV, americanfreepress, Hareetz, Breitbart, Bloomberg, freewestmedia, DailyStormer, Forbes, Breaking911, NewObserverOnline, Express.co.uk.

Those are usually the sites that will give better perspectives and show information the controlled MSM won't cover.

>LOL JUST WATCH CNN AND FOX xDDDD KEEP FEEDING THE CORPORATE MEDIA AND LETTING THEM HAVE THE STRANGLEHOLD ON INFORMATION AND PUBLIC OPINION, THAT'S RATIONAL and UNBIASED I LOVE DA BBC xDDDD

Kill yourself redditor.

You forgot Medium and Vox

The weird thing is how Trumpcucks WANT to be lied to. They're begging for it.

"It's not just that both Putin and Trump lie, it is that they lie in the same way and for the same purpose: blatantly, to assert power over truth itself."

ShareBlue and MediaMatters.

BBC

I usually go to cnn and bbc when im at work to stay under the radar but I pretty much just use it as a counter intelligence source to see what the likes are plotting next.

Pol and YouTube are my main news sources.

None. all have fallen short of the glory of God, and have sinned.

Subscribe to BBC, AJ, RT, CNN and whatever little reporters you like, and pick out the common facts inbetween each one's bias.

the front page of reddit

*kikes

occupy democrats and John Oliver.

Yeah, remember how accurate the media was during the election? How Trump was given a 95% chance of losing by outlets like the NYT, CNN, and HuffPost? How they endlessly promoted the Iraq War in 2002 and after, and spread lies about "Weapons of Mass Destructions"?

Why aren't we listening to them?

Christian Science monitor is the best news source you can get.

Sup Forums

AP is good too

Hey there bud why don't cha take a long walk off a short pier, real good then eh

expresszeitung.com

Name a non-biased site

infowars,breitbart,drudge report,daily caller and other redpilled sources.

these are all fake news!

This. Associated Press is great. It stands in the middle of the pendulum and is not FAKE NEWS.

Sometimes it is. They've lied quite a lot about the situation in the Middle-East over the last decade, or Assad and Syria. When you look at who owns it it makes sense.

I think they were also spreading the WMD lie back in the day, and "muh Russia" now.

>Redpilled sources

Oy vey!

Sup Forums

fpbp
/thread

infostormer.com/

dailystormer.com/

The Intercept

So, what is your "credible" news source?
Tell me, what do you watch/read?

>stormfags

Shabbos goy

Seeing how the media manipulates, as we now have the internet +direct internet information we have so much more possibility to look through WHAT actually happened in certain cases, back then there was no such thing as the internet.

just imagine how much bullshit is written in the history books.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc.

Who Controls Media?
i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/

moar like erryday goy amirite

why stop at the shabbos

If you want unbiased opinion on political topics from regular Americans read comments from yahoo news articles.

If you get your news by listening to a paid television presenter tell you what's going on you are what's wrong with the world

Unironically this

Jews have controlled the mass media since at least 1913 when they took control of the Federal Reserve. It allowed them to buy up the important media outlets and they have used the power of the media to manipulate America into 2 World wars. Now days they are using it to get America to fight endless war for Israel.
Sad, isn’t it? Americans spend hours per day receiving Jewish brainwashing, social engineering and degeneracy via cable TV, Hollywood and Newspapers. The JEWS controls the media, and the media controls YOUR MIND. America is a nation of hypnotized Jew-poodles. Everything is controlled by the Jewish Media Cartel- and they are all in cahoots with each other. The writers, producers, vice president, and field producers are 85% Jewish. 67% of americans are sheep who believe anything the government and media says. Jews use their control of the media to label a particular ideology as "smart" and "intelligent" and "educated." Gullible White people who want to seem smart, intelligent, and educated then subscribe to that ideology.

Watching television with the Jew-aware "They Live!" sunglasses on is a bittersweet deal.

This is how the Hollywood Jewish cabal has been progressively been dehumanising the white European/Western race by breaking the moral fabric and beliefs of a society you can manipulate them and get them to believe that having sex with animals is normal, by convincing them that their gender is an illusion. The next they'll say is that humans are animals so you can have sex with your dog as long as you love it, and people will be so deluded and bereft of any moral values that they'll believe it. It doesn't happen overnight Hollywood and Zionist neo conservatives have been gradually destroying all the traditional moral values of Western society to get them to this point.

Jews control the masses through the propaganda they spout.

Some user on /news/ made an automatic aggregator that uses a wide variety of sources. Pretty neat and useful.
spidr.today

God will make those who have cast their lot with the Synagogue of Satan burn in hell.

Wikileaks.

Don't trust anyone else.

I think someone changed your auto correct

This is fucking cool. Thanks heaps for sharing this

DramaAlert mate

>just imagine how much bullshit is written in the history books.

just imagine how many fake news and ideological ideas are sent to us throw them every second of our life.

>thought it would take me to /history/

You're a cheeky bugger m8

>pretty credible and unbiased

I generally rely on The Young Turks. You should to.

>TYT
>UNBIASED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They wear their bias on their sleeve, at least I'll give them that.