BASED CHENEY SUGGESTS WAR WITH RUSSIA

So when are we going to wipe Russia and Putin off the map? (no offense to any russians here)

cnn.com/2017/03/27/politics/dick-cheney-russia/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a dick.

> Cheney
> based

Come on.......

don't americans know that the whole world know about their interference of other nation politics?
like blackmailing candidates or just puting dictators?
don't they know how silly they look saying that someone interfered with their elections?

1. import foreigners
2. start a war
3. draft natives
4. population displacement complete

>War with Russia.

Why though? Nothing to gain, everything to lose. Start a war for no good cause because America has had an anti Russian stance historically?

Hawkish conversatives are just as bad as hawkish dems.

>BASED CHENEY SUGGESTS RUSSIA IS COMMITTING ACTS OF WAR

Russia hacks our servers, dumps a bunch of fake news, steals our data, manipulates our elections then they pretend to be our "friends".

America does not need Kremlin treachery.

They do know that chanting this bullshit DOES NOT MAKE IT SUDDENLY TRUE?

Yes, I should SURELY believe Mr. "Iraq has WMDs". He wouldn't lie to me! He wouldn't tell me things without evidence! Again!

Every time I see a pic of Cheney I just imagine him angrily skullfucking a barely-legal teenager while uttering hateful murmurs about national security.

none taken, burger

>>War with Russia.
>Why though? Nothing to gain, everything to lose.

Jews.

I'll give you a longer explanation if you want, but it's the Jews.

It IS an act of war.

The only problem is America has been engaging in at globally and far more violently for at least 100 years.

Almost universally, the west is suffering the consequences for it's own actions over the course of hundreds of years.

It isn't pretty and it's only just begun.

>usa goes to war with russia
>gets nuked all to hell
>what's left of the american populace flees to canada
>Get gunned down by chinks and muslims
>sold into sex slavery
>Canada and mexico fight over the ruins

Sounds good, when do we start?

Based Neocons should have stayed in the White House

Kek

>the left spent nearly a decade demonizing Darth Cheney
>they will now parade him as a bearer of truth without grasping that they are now siding with someone they were also convinced was the Devil/Hitler/a super evil mastermin
>they will never be curious why someone they were told to hate is parroting the same agenda that the Losercrats are
>it won't ever dawn on them that it's because they're part of the same globalist agenda

That kind of patriotism makes me hard

Can you imagine if you lose soooo fucking hard at life that you rather want world war 3/end of humanity than admit that you lost.. dems are now the party of conspiracy theories and war mongers ... interesting. Trump really played a number on them to the point he damaged their amygdala and self preservation instinct and brain as a whole....

Wow, based family! Am i right?

>CNN: increasingly angry old man yells at Russia for Nth time this week

I thought he would have been on the same boat as Rockefeller.

Why does Tucker have that expression always?

Here he is, explaining why invading Baghdad would create a quagmire, and why we shouldn't do it.

Of course, his tune changed after he became Vice-President. Other Neo-Cons might be deluded or unintelligent, but not Dick Cheney. He knew better.

He knew that invading would be a disaster but he did it anyway, for reasons we can only guess at.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I

WAIT WAIT

dont you drumpfkins love the russians?

DELETE THIS IN YANK

Might have something to do with public loss private gain

but that's just a crazy theory :^)

This is the leddit4chan

They all worship trump even though he loves kikes and sold his two daughters to kikes and them convert to jewery. They also believe 9/11 was scary cave dwelling muslims

>it's ok when we do it but not ok when someone else does it

kys shareblue

Daily reminder all threads or posts calling for nuclear war with Russia are false flagging shills and should be ignored.
>sage

>kys shareblue
Da, comrade!

>liberals are now on the same side as dick cheney
Like pottery

>nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Woops that doesn't belong to a Christian manga site

>Putin made a serious effort
>wasn't effective

the goyim know

dick cheney is a bitch nigger, if i get cancer that nigger and his whole blood line are done

ITS OKAY WHEN AMERICA DOES IT

How much you want to bet Liberals now support him after claiming he helped to drag us into war for profit?

Stfu shareblue. Can't even shill the right way. God knows why Brock wastes money on you niggers. No Trump supporter would call Cheney "based" ever.
>mfw you cucks are so butthurt you have to shill for a war with Russia

>Not supporting Assad with your money and your blood
What are you?
Some kind of moderate?

I still don't understand how anyone ever believed this guy about anything. His entire political career has been full of proven lies. Fucking Team B? Come on.

All these F-ing Globalists!

So when is any proof of these russian hacking claims going to be presented?

literal war profiteer and deep state member trying to start a war to support his military industrial complex industries

wow what a surprise