BASED MUSLIM Uber driver saw customer's husband was black - then drove off

/ourguy/?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4356176/Uber-driver-ended-trip-saw-passenger-black.html

should have hit them

Yeah lad, still I like it though.

wtf I love muslims now

nice

White people are over. Muslims are the future.

He was probably afraid they'd rob his vest

But she's not white. Why should Sup Forums care?

don't you see the double standards, Kimi?

Coal-burners of all races are revolting. I also feel physically ill when I see niggers with asian girls.

wtf i'm pro mass immigration now

Shut the fuck up Tyrone

Doesn't say Muslim anywhere....

Um, Helloo.. Uber driver? Brown girl?

read the second word again
>Uber

Also lads, did you realize. The Uber didn't even say anything and drove off, yet the girl knows it is because the guy is black. The guy didn't even have to say anything, yet she knows what she has done wrong.

Because they're permavirgins with nothing better to do.

>white guy does it
>racist
>brown guy does it
>'racist'

How the fuck is she not white? Why are you guys such little bitches that every time you read a story with a nigger fucking a white girl it's "oh her nose is funny- she must be a jew." or "oh her hair is kind of dark- she must be a mexican" without any fucking proof? How fragile are your egos?

Really marinates my tofu. Thanks for firing my synapses, Nigel.

>married at age 24
KEK

My cogs are whirring.

Ha nice catch. Read between the lines folks.

Are you blind?

To a black nonetheless.

ShitTyroneGetItTogether.jpeg

Where exactly does it say that the driver is muslim?

yo soy blanco, senior

Brown girl. Uber driver.

his car his prerogative

Here you need this: ñ

So basically Uber drivers are mostly muslims?

That or spics

>guy drives off for reasons unknown
>write an entire article about how it was definitely racism

In the UK Muslim.

It's because she is hyper aware of her relationship being looked down upon. The fact she is so sure without evidence proves this.

Lol who gives a fuck about what dirty slant eyes do?

Hahahaha

wtf i love muslims now

I'm just saying it's disgusting.

>The Uber didn't even say anything and drove off, yet the girl knows it is because the guy is black.

Because taxi drivers refuse service to blacks all the goddamned time. They don't pick up in black areas, and they don't drop off in black areas, because they believe, perhaps reasonably, that the dude won't pay or will otherwise harm them. That's how it is in the U.S., anyway.

It's white male's fault.

Haha, man they are cooking the books. This isn't by accident folks.

That's why I could never be a police officer. Spend all day arrested spics, then process them as 'white'. Cops are literally doing their part to defame their own race.

How is some brown mutant named Jose Alvarez De Mendez classified the same as me?

Because Spics have a higher crime rate and they want to even out the statistics so whites won't get red pilled for the most part.

Well I know that. That's why I'm depressed because everyone thinks I'm a crazy conspiritard.

The evidence in right there, all I do is point to it and suddenly I'm the bad guy. Now I know how uncle Adolph felt.

That guy is 5'3

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>Israel Aguirre
>Israel
>Least reward for capture
what was meant by this?

>all under 6'
>except the one white guy

>Uber driver
>booked a taxi

Daily Mail never fails to fuck up.

Yeah man, this is the same with most things these days. The Overton window hasn't quite shifted in our favor yet, but it is moving in our direction so just sit back and wait.

>can't tell the difference between white and shitskin
>American flag
>the stereotypes are true
Godammit user.

I don't see what the issue was. It's his car and I assume he can refuse service if he doesn't feel safe.

I'm confused what he's supposed to be holding.

The spic race is already mudded up, who cares lel?

I don't get it. What am I looking at here?

protecting identity of migrants committing crimes, then censoring people so they can't point it out.

How is it censored? It looks like he's holding something white.

D O L E Z A L E D

>I don't see what the issue was. It's his car and I assume he can refuse service if he doesn't feel safe.

Yeah he is a private business and not the government, he is allowed to associate with who he wants. Just like Facebook, Youtube and Twitter.

that looks like a splint from broken fingers, the article states police said he's wanted for assault, so this backs it up., it's not about what in his hand it's the colour of his hand and them blurring the face so you can't determine nationality, then preemptively disabling comments because they know people know the truth.

If that's white, then I'm Thor himself

Ohhh I see. Well spotted m8.

That's two shitskins I see.

name is legitimately Jeremiah, do niggers love being a literal joke

Good for the driver, I guess some muslims are OK after all.

>Mudslimes
>ourguy

Fuckoff shareblue.

Nice. This 100%.

They're not smart enough to get that they're a joke though. They think they're being smart and cool.

Oh are we posting those now?

And Amerimutts still say I'm not white.