Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

It is when I sit on the bus

Case closed

yes

Only when a feminazi tells me it is.

Fortunately, they don't exist in Louisiana.

Only if you have balls

He's making room for his Hugh mungus nutts

Of course, Buzzfeed says so
youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8

No. Obesespreading is a real issue though.

If I need to open my legs a little so that my nuts don't get crushed, then I fucking will.

Those bitches that sook about it have to remember that they only have a snatch between their legs.

>manspreading is when a man spreads his physical body to take up as much space as possible
>physical body
I only manspread with my astral body, am I doing it wrong?

My knees are always together and I sit legs crossed, sweetie.

Transphobic!

fuck off

If drinking milk is now cow nip sucking than yes. Or masturbation selfrape and so on.
You can make everything look bad if you want to.

Dude here, and yes, it is real and fucking annoying if you ride public transit. Stay on your side of the seat and act like a fucking civilized human being, or you're no different than 3rd world neanderthals.

I kek'd hard. Thanks Bjorn.

Not if your Canadian.

*You're

Manspreading, the thermodynamic self-regulation system to keep the plums frosty? Yes.

Manspreading, the sexist display of oppression that serves to intimidate women and children? No.

If you want to stop this just make seats individualized

Go away buzzfeed

It is if you're mentally ill individual.

what a disgusting faggot Trudeau is

Yes it is you fucking faggots. Don't give me that bullshit "I have balls excuse". I have boobs and you don't see me holding my arms out all the time, taking up all the space I could. Just sit like a normal person damnit.

It was my privilege

is this real?

>this whole post
try harder larping faggot
but enjoy your (you)

tits or gtfo

>I have boobs and you don't see me holding my arms out all the time, taking up all the space I could.

Kek

Very real. He sits like a woman because he has no balls.

I think the bigger problem is bitches taking up 2-4 seats with their shopping bags ad handbags.

Here nobody gives a fuck anyway, if you tried to explain what it is to anybody here they would just pity you.

He fucked Ivanka

Yeah it's real, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Similar to how women sit with their legs crossed to stop their vags from showing, men sit with their legs apart to stop their nuts from suffocating.

I don't live in any urban hellholes so I don't care about what raging liberal cunts say about men sitting on a bus or subway.

When you've got a cock and balls as big as mine, it's unavoidable

>obvious bait post but I've seen womyn throw around that stupid argument all the time so

If we had balls on our chest we wouldn't have to spread our legs a bit you dumb whore.

plz be my internet gf

I have really straight teeth for a brit

>fupaspreading

Absolutely disgusting

If women had testicles there'd be campaigns and marches to legally be allowed to let them hang out in public. But since they can't relate they think men are all trying to display their junk in a gesture of dominance rather than just making our nuts comfy.

> Not signalling dominance and needlessness of protecting your reproductive organs as a man

Don't worry, you can do it if you're manly. That's why feminists just take pictures (of your crotch) and can't even direct their word to you.
You're manly, right, OP?

What if women closing is real why do snobby whores sit with their cunt flaps closed ?

>using public transportation

Do you want the train to smell like a fishmongers?

BAN GUNTSPREADING

Just another tool to help, demonize, divide, and distract.

Chav sluts must have that stanky clunge ay ?

Our sluts like to wash so it's ok.

Tits or GTFO. Saged.

whale spreading

Yes and i love it, femanon here.

this, gotta let 'em breath

Nothing gets me off harder than women looking at my crotch in public, so yeah its real

As in you love it when a man asserts dominance? If so, I'll personally allow the shirt to remain down. If not, tits or gtfo.

>I have boobs
post em or gtfo

Yes but it's not a bad thing, don't invent stupid terms for non-problems.

>dude manspreading lmao

meanwhile in reality

As a subway rider, it is real. It's usually hypermasculine posing and posturing by insecure niggers and spics, because they see so much prosperity and success around them in the city, yet can't get it together. So they do passive-aggressive things in public like:

1. Taking up 2 spaces on the subway
2. Rapping on the subway
3. Listening to a radio without headphones on the subway
4. Walking slowly and dancing when illegally crossing the street.

etc...

So, it's not really a man thing. It's more like an insecure nigger and spic boy thing.

This

All problems feminists put on white people are most often black men their problems ie harassing women, rape and being obnoxious in public.

My balls need space, and I crush them for noone.