Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmyGURNxyHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJNFoHuLno
youtube.com/watch?v=IIy4cWGWFos
thelocal.it/20160708/italy-has-the-lowest-birth-rate-in-the-eu-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never think about Italy

Pizza

Pizza, Ferraris, and a passionate people, if sometimes a bit prone to impulsive behavior.

smrt whites

Supreme aryan master race. The big dick in Europe, the high IQ from west, etc.

The only problem is the Italian anons, all are unfun or bland.

You didn't change your proxy yet stupid

I don't

STOP RESCUING THE AFRICANS AT THE MEDDITERIAN SEA YOU FUCKING PASTA NIGGERS

Corruption

sports car, underrated technology
and
Mafia (that's okay as long as they are white)

Modern day Italians are just Muslim rape babies

Sorry, I don't spend my time thinking about African countries.

to be honest I am genuinely extremely impressed with Italy

This plus great defense/tech industry + 3rd largest economy in the EU despite having been a non-colonizing nation with a language barrier to growth, while not having an "all work no play german attitude", and not giving in to the temptation of being just a pure lazy Mediterranean tourism location while having perhaps the greatest contribution to arts/culture/aesthetics in the world. And food.

You just need to fix your military record, and you'll be full on worthy of your Roman ancestors. Ave! :3

Reminder that anyone that puts westerners against each other is a jew
Reminder that any italian that promotes the division of the country is a jew
Reminder that the only acceptable place to hate is Naples

bro tier

READ MARIO

"Youth unemployment" is the first thing that comes to mind.

there is one grandma(not ops) that actually cooks the right way and every other grandma in italy is WRONG.

You cucks need an actual Nationalist movement not this lega nord secessionist BS.
Also stop rescuing niggers in the Mediterranean.

I don't like them

Niggers of mediterranean

The least niggery of all the Southern Euro Arab rape babies

Someone post the picture of the weird hand gesture all Italians do for no reason

Stop telling them they can come, Kike

Vafancullo

>implying it's not european nations saving niggers and then dumping their asses on us

You should do your homeworks better.

Nice food, amazing coast, hairy women,useless in wars

if only we could, those picking them up from Lybia are (((NGOs))), the others just sink their own ship once they get into territorial waters so we have to rescue them because muh regulations
we would gladly start open season on gyppos and rapefugees but something tells me (((someone))) wouldn't take it nicely

Absolutely based. Probably my favorite foreign country
>Tfw no intelligent, cultured italian gf that bullies you for being a dumb snownigger

>hairy women
kek

Never think about italy.

they sort it out no matter how fucked up shit get.

Do you eat pasta or spaghetti with bread?

manlets

terrible at driving

Shit country but still can't help but love it. Is like being in love with a beautiful yet treacherous bitch

the greeks get away with sinking them, their coast guard just circles around refugee boats really fast until they tip over lel

youtube.com/watch?v=zmyGURNxyHU

haha

are you asking for another Vittorio Veneto, dicount Germany?

here famalam

fpbp
But I think Don's line is: I don't think about [blank]

Pasta niggers, who suck at war but have wonderfull architecture, also they are not Romans, but think they are.Super cars, also Italy is not exacly a ethnostate, it is split by many cultural and historical nations like milan, sicily, venice, Rome, and so one.

I'm not from Italy but I have a family there when I showed this video they told me it was all true
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJNFoHuLno

In theory I like most nice foreign countries especially ones with pretty girls and that aren't violent shitholes.

But in practice Italians are one of those darker skinned Europoor groups on Sup Forums that still get uppity with the while

>56%

thing because they're apparently too stupid to realize (like the greeks and spaniards) that 56% only makes sense if Italian-Americans, Greek-Americans and white Hispanics aren't white- which means that they themselves aren't white.

They are perhaps less annoying than Argentines who do the 56% meme since how fucking dumb do you have to be to discount white Hispanics as being white if your entire country is white Hispanic. They are also less annoying than eastern europeans who base all their arguments on "muh whiteness" when their countries suck or western europeans- especially people from countries in the anglosphere like the UK and Canada- taking pride in MOMENTARILY being whiter than the USA despite their aging populations and large immigration intake meaning they'll be more fucked than us in less than a generation.

Also your country is annoying because politically you don't seem to be doing anything. You seem to have a nigger problem but no one seems to be campaigning to fix it except for the separatist meme party.

Small dicks, comes to war unprepared, cucked, 3rd world infrastructure

With another f and less l
VAFFANCULO

don't come to italy next year hans

Best European country by far.

Here are some contenders.
>Britain
Horribly weather, ugly people, bad teeth. It's not even rich anymore, like it used to be.

>Germany
Everyone has a resting bitch face, can't tell if they have good or bad teeth, because i haven't seen one smile yet. Merkel and Muslims.

>France
Unfriendly people + this youtube.com/watch?v=IIy4cWGWFos

>Spain
You give them an entire continent, they turn it into a shit hole....

>Italy
Friendly people, best food, best climate.

>Small dicks

We're 2nd behind France in Europe, if i remember the stats well.

Only downside to Italy is, they are usually not very good with English..

AHAHHAHAHA AMERIHAES IS TRIGGERED BECAUSE ITALIANS ARE WHITER THAN YOUR "COUNTRY" EVER WAS

We love Italians here, even though the fellas invaded us during WW2. They were 100x better than krauts though, my grandpa used to tell me stories about them, he never learned English or German but he knew pretty great Italian just because they were decent people even during wartime, you could tell how much suffering you went through in the war depending on whether Hitler sent Germans or Italians to take your village over.
Also, beautiful country, and they were the last to get cucked, they were sinking migrant ships when Merkel was opening Germany's legs.

I don't have anything against Italians but fuck off with your "big military successes" you would never have won your independence (unification) without the help of first prussia and later france.

Shiny clean brain u have kek

Of course

>Best european nation
He dosen't know about us.....

Rome had way too many gypsies and Indian street merchant scammers when I was there, you gotta do something about that I suspect It's harming tourism. Like women in drapes laying stretched out across the sidewalk with people having to step over them, how is that allowed

Florence and Venice were better in that respect

t.

modern day koreans are japanese rape babies

I love you but you need to fuck your women more.

thelocal.it/20160708/italy-has-the-lowest-birth-rate-in-the-eu-report

b...b.....b......but austria, eaven we did more in ww2 then you did......

Kek

Modern day Canadians are.........English and french!YEAHHH Take that!

is so sad but rome was ruined in the last years, fucking gypsies and niggers

Nigger, it's not us that's doing that, just humanitarian organizations founded by (((them))).

We are actually starting to so something about it, investigating and charging some for aiding illegal immigration.

>you would never have won your independence (unification) without the help of first prussia and later france

That's old news, Savoia only merit was being the last italian Duke in Italy; talk about chi la dura la vince.

They wish

not anglo my friend

can someone give me a quick rundown on the parties and political climate in Italy

When you have no money you can't handle making a baby, only niggers can and that's bad

was kinda better before unification

Aren't gypsies and niggers natural enemies ?

French?Quebecian?

fucked up economically, socially and all but keep the shit going. dunno how.
they are brown, bad at war but always win in the end (our south tyrol -- these hairy bitches) but are perceived as friendly.

Said russia.......

How are you dealing with all the gypsies that fled from Romania?

you guys cant drive for shit but you do have godtier roads for speeding. also i always hated it how you fucks pretend not to know english lang.

A FUCKING HAND

people are sick of (((them))) but sadly we don't have a good right wing leader, PD was the most voted party, a bunch of shitty left people, now lega with salvini is the best option (not good but we have only this) and is going good
Casapound and forzanuova are the most fascist party but realy low % rate

>fucked up economically
This, we will soon reach them, Estonians allready are mutch better off then italians.

Bullshit. Stop making excuses and go fuck some Italian hottie fag.

A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES!

I like Italy, they are like our Grandpapa. You taught us well.

shut up foo

you didn't even make it to my contenders list

that city looks like an overcrowded maze

italian

>WWII
>PRC
what

Where is the third raich?

Burger is better for that use, please; again.

>The french is a little nigglet

Fuck you greatest enemy

I love your cult horror films (video nasties) from the 70's and early 80's, like Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci.

A FUCKING BURGER!

>always win in the end
>Lose Rhodes, Istria and Libya
>win

We're gonna get our revenge soon or later, fuckin jews.

i have a grandmother whose parents immigrated from Abruzzo region, and she looks like a fucking Saudi. big nose, brown eyes, dark brown skin, black hair (straight though). I mean she looks like an Arab, the syrian refugees look more white. We're all blue eye/light hair cause thats the only 'ethnic' part, but can an Italian explain what the fuck is up w. that?

But why tho? I mean pasta and bread made of wheat. Wouldn't it be better to eat the pasta without bread?

Are you sure user?

North Italians are Austrians
South Italians are Arabs

You guys shout all the time, even when you're pretty level headed or in a good mood. Spanish girls act this way as well.

here's some proofs too

grandpa id

Only south tyrol and sicily.