Punishment for home invasion

Don't you think that home invasion should be punishable by death? Isn't it so awful to violate someone in the privacy, safety, and comfort of their own home? The home be off-limits, no? That is a person's sanctuary from this hellacious world. I get so happy when I read about home invaders dying.

cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/oklahoma-three-dead-home-burglary/index.html

P. S. The getaway driver turned herself in. Her last name is Hispanic

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253838/Aspiring-Olympic-rower-25-shot-death-girlfriends-obsessive-ex-tragic-murder-suicide--just-weeks-victim-denied-protective-order-killer.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/27/homeowners-son-shoots-kills-three-would-be-burglars.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Home invaders should lose any semblance of human rights

>home invasion should be punishable by death

No because that would just encourage burglars to kill anyone they encounter. Castle doctrine is fine as it is

finally a thread with good feels

They should give him a chance to shoot her too.

>we shouldn't punish criminals because they might get mad

>niggers break into my house
>I retrieve my latest AR build
>"It ain't me" starts playing

>Alligator breaks into your house
>throw your children at it to appease
>it still eats you anyways

Yes be a good goy, ov vey! (Obey!) If a poor marginalized harmless son of a bitch breaks into your house turn the other (ass) cheek and give him the tolerance he deserves.

mans home is his castle
>outlaw self defense

problem solved common wealth

Reminds me of my friend Bill.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253838/Aspiring-Olympic-rower-25-shot-death-girlfriends-obsessive-ex-tragic-murder-suicide--just-weeks-victim-denied-protective-order-killer.html

The A2 stock is really aesthetic, nice work user

If someone broke into my home I wouldn't hesitate to gun them down. All I'm saying is that if you give home invasion a death penalty in court, it's just going to encourage burglars to kill their witnesses, because they have nothing to lose

I got a breivik gun, pic related

>breivik gun
I have one of those too, but with the plastic stock. Hands down my favorite go to gun of all my semis.

Folding stock? Nice. I honestly regret my purchase though. It was an impulse buy. I should have bought an SKS for half the price instead

Fucking bullshit. So burglary carries a death sentence now? Yeah, fuck trials and court and justice, let's just shoot first and ask questions never! It's a conservistan utopia! Backwater hick retards.

"When would you ever need a gun" you don't give up rights you niggers

lol that Getaway driver is going to jail for three counts of capital murder while the shooter gets to laugh on the internet.

Personally I'd start trolling those three faggots families.

why cant you kill home invaders? They should know what to expect in america

>murder happens over the course of the burglary
>getaway driver is the only survivor would never be ID'd
>turn self in
>get charged with three counts of capital murder, AND robbery, AND weapons charges

Dumbass.

If we could just...remove...all blacks from the country, this wouldn't be a problem.

Remember kids: 6% of the population (black men) = 56% of violent crime.

You wanna wait and see if three prime mandingos are gonna decide to let you live or not? There's been an uptick in recent home invasions occurring at night while families sleep. Hopefully more stories of dead dindus will make that start a downward trend.

I started this same thread earlier today but used the Fox News link:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/27/homeowners-son-shoots-kills-three-would-be-burglars.html

What's best about this story....

The kid used his dads AR-15 to defend himself.

Solid. Gold.

THEY GUD BOIS THEY DINDU NUTTIN ON THEIR WAY TO TURNIN THEIR LIFE AROUND.

If they've invaded your home it's a safe bet they're going to kill or kidnap the residents.

Every home invader should be killed and no one should get into any trouble for it. You step into someone's home uninvited you forfeit your life.

>when faced with three armed trespassers you should comply and wait for the police to arrive

Said no panicking person ever.

KeK! That image and song is in my head now. Grab that gun. Do it for her!

Home burglaries already involve the most violent, dangerous, or dumb criminals. My brother worked in the county jail. All the hard multiple felons knew better than to break into homes. They knew the chance of the owner being armed and shooting them was high, same with armed robberies of all types. The dangerous ones were the young punks that were too dumb to know any better or violent enough to be wiling to kill any resistance.

Or an ar-15 for any price. That is an antiquated gun.

Lets take a look at the fine, upstanding gentlemen that were shot..

You can't just kill your housemates because they are undocumented. They are just seeking a better life. Fucking fascists.

fuck off, jamal

If someones invades my house, one of 3 things will happen:
>I will shoot'em dead
>My dog will get them
>My dog will get them and then I will shoot
If you invade someone's home, the least we can expect is that you plan, expect, or is prepared to harm them. Thus, any use of force is justifiable.
Last guy here was lucky that he fell in the second category, though he might not see it that way, given that now he lacks his balls and his dick.

Because everyone has rights and we have a justice system specifically for the purpose of deciding and upholding punishment? Because Mr. Trigger Happy Uneducated Hick Compensating for Something isn't a fucking cop and is just looking for an excuse to shoot someone like the sick fuck that he is?

Nice "alternative facts." Not even going to address your bullshit.

Panic isn't a fucking excuse for taking a life, stupid. You bought a gun, you implicitly agreed to using it responsibly. Shooting at the first sign of trouble because "Ummm I got scawed :(" isn't a valid reason. Be a fucking man.

As meatloaf would say 3 out of 3 ain't bad. Spot on shooting.

House is not very long. Well within the fragmentation threshold.

You seem to think all human life is inherently precious. I remember junior year in high school too.

Boo hoo. They died like the dogs they were. Hope some were gut shot.

Seek psychiatric help, edgelord.

>there will be bars on those windows in the near future

You must considered your life of such little value that you can't fathom defending it.

Having actually shot a burglar before, when someone kicks in your backdoor they aren't there to sell you girl scout cookies.

>American intellectuals

> not going to address facts because they don't agree with my agenda.

Emotional
> panic isn't an excuse for taking a life.

But safety is. You have a right to defend yourself and your property.

>people actually replying to this cuckhold

Seek reality in the fact that these faggots would not lend you the same courtesy you seem to want to lend them. The only human lives in this world that are precious are those that make themselves precious to you. Family, friends, people actually in your life. These 3 chose their path and knew full well what the consequences of their actions could be. To say they shouldn't have been killed is to say their lives were more precious than the lives of the homeowners. Good on him. He removed 3 of the worst examples of humanity from the face of the earth. Stories like this give me hope.

Really?

This. Many home invasions end up with the home owner severely injured, raped and/or killed if they're caught unaware, these people never have good intentions because if they did, they wouldn't be breaking into somebody's fucking house. It should be legal to kill an invader by any means necessary during and after the break-in.

Progressives actually think this about muslims.

You have to be trolling? They are willing to break into my home and threaten my family then they are willing to die by my hand. I would never let a lowlife criminal know where I live and what me and my family looks like. Then let them go to jail where they would just get out in a year or less. They should understand the consequences the moment they step on my property without my consent. I really really hope you don't have people who rely on you to protect them...

A person should be able to do anything to defend themselves from criminals who enter their home illegally. However the government should not mandate the death sentence for it.

> assumptions, sweeping generalizations, and unwarranted judgement to justify your blind prejudice
Yup, sounds like conservitard bingo. You didn't know those people. You didn't know who they were or why they were doing what they were doing. Everyone has a story. Everyone. So shut your mouth.

Lol fuck that

If someone breaks into my place to steal shit I'm going to splatter their brains everywhere or at least break their legs and arms. If someone breaks into your home they are committed to personal warfare on you and your family. The more examples that are made out of people like this the less victims there will be in future. Petty thieves with weapons in hand should know they can fucking die doing what they're doing, don't be a cuck that rolls over and dies.

75% of home invasions here in NY are for a kids drug debt or drugs are known to be in the home that is invaded. not defending dindus but if someone has dealing with lowlife drug adddicts they inviting trouble.

It doesn't matter who or why and you're right. I don't know what their intentions are. That's why it's legal to kill them. Like the other guy said, they weren't there to sell me cookies.

Yes

Beautiful AR user.

>full stock
>fixed carry handle sights
>that barrel shroud

If you kill your enemies, they win.

The irony...

The three deaths will end up on gun violence (((research))) tables and help bolster the leftist shitscums argument for gun control.

Story please. What happened?

nigga looks like a mgs codec call portrait.

Oklahoman here, Fuck yeah, guns and tornados and also Muh cost of living

You're free to spread your buttcheeks if you want, faggot.

I'm from Malta and people STILL go home free when they shoot their home invaders here.

There's a case where this group of thugs were threatening this guy's life. He knocked on the (known criminal)'s door, blew his head off, and got off scot free.

When the European country is making you look like pussies you might want to re-evaluate.

Also, panic is actually an excuse for taking a life, as long as an ordinary, reasonable person would have feared for their life in that circumstance.

Get this kid a medal of honor for cleaning up the streets

Three home invaders killed at Oklahoma residence

You're a dumb cunt and I hope you get raped and butchered by burglars. You'd value the 'fine folks' over here in over honest people and instead choose to spit scorn at the dutiful hownowner protecting his castle and family. Please leave your doors unlocked and bend over for anybody who wants a cucky rape toy.

... ARe you a troll, or are you seriously saying we should nicely ask armed people invading your home what their business is there?

Where's flash hider, charging handle and (possibly) the BCG? Gonna have a hard time getting a round chambered

>ywn defend your home with an Obrez'd .50 BMG rifle from feral porch monkeys
life is suffering

Please be real please be real please be real please be real

Of course not. You check if you can safely get you and your family out of the house and call cops. IF thats not possible you shoot the fuckers and then go to court where you need to prove that it was necessary to shoot them.

Welcome to the shitty laws of the first world.

YOU'RE 4 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY ADDRESS!

The getaway driver was "white" 21 year old single mother of three.

I can't find the image right now of a old article where niggers broke into a white couples home, cut off the husbands dick than burned him alive while gang raping his wife who they kidnapped, cut off her breasts and left her to bleed to death.

In most states you can. The only hang up being if you kill them as they are trying to leave you can be charged with murder.
And by trying to leave I mean they are hallway out the door and you shoot them in the back

But I agree, anyone that enters my home uninvited does forfeit their life.

>Where's flash hider, charging handle and (possibly) the BCG?

It has the BCG, I forgot to order the damn charging handle when I got my lower parts kit, and not sure if I'm putting an A2 hide on it or a Yankee Hill quick detach on so I can use my can.

This is the REAL pic of the three that got shot

and a ham planet, from her mug she looked like she'd be cute if she wasn't 300 kg

>safely get you and your family out of the house
this is what gets me. if a man is no longer safe in his own house, where is he safe? if i'm supposed to retreat out of my own house when someone breaks in, the least that could happen is that being extended to the criminals. when i visit the cunt who broke down my front door at home, he has to run away.

This kids not going to court. Here in America(at least in non cuck states) clear cut self defense is typically decided at the incident. Hell they may have even let him keep his gun and if they didn't he will get it back once the case is closed. That won't take long. This guy did good. The cops probably high fived him.

>texas

But /k/ taught me that 20inc is too long to for indoors!

In Texas you can shoot fleeing felons from your home if it's night time.

>Dude just let them take your shit LMAO. Your things aren't worth their life!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

'Memba the 90's when niggers actually looked intimidating?

Yeah ask Australia what happened THE DAY they banned firearms. Home invasions rose a ridiculous amount 100-200% iirc

Here there's this stupid law where lethal self-defense in a home invasion is okay if it's at night but not during the morning(????), unless you can escape. If it's a one-entrance home then yeah.

She's fucking Mexican.

It should be punishable by torture.

Sweet
>tfw eurocuck

>adriandious blackeyes

please tell me that these names are shopped

This isn't the niggers that did it

I'll shoot a mother fucker over a loaf of bread if he's broken into my house to steal it.

WHY EVEN OWN A BELT??!!

Yes, if someone breaks into my home they aren't just dropping by to say hello, they are there to steal from me, rape my wife, kill my child or myself to get what they want.

With that being said, I will aim the gun at them and tell them to get the fuck out or I will kill them unless they have a gun on them, then I will shoot first and ask questions later. If they reach for their waistband or pocket, I will shoot. If they put their hands up and run away, I won't shoot. I don't want to shoot them if I don't have to, but I will if they don't back down.

No you retard, it's about keeping the punishment in reasonable proportion to the crime in order to deter criminals.

See also: punishment for being late.

Home invasion laws are fine as is, we've all got guns.

>A1 style build
>PMag

B-but you're doing it wrong user-senpai...

Found the image. Fuckers like you are the reason evil people like these niggers do what they do since they know faggots like you are unarmed are pussified fucks that will bend over and die for their pleasure.

I won't be a victim like you.