youtube.com/watch?v=yYIYXLPBxjI

Context: bbc.com/news/world-europe-39416804

Also: Civic nationalists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
youtu.be/gG_dA32oH44
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37720780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying iq tests from asia are reliable and that they dont only allow the ubergooks to take the iq tests

your average ching chong living in a village is probably just as dumb as niggers

this. its quite obvious otherwise their countries would not be such shitholes without europe and usa.

Is there any group that doesn't chimp out in Paris

also this

Paris is so progressive!

wow shit, paris is just trash now.

Believe it or not, EVERY country does this.

naw. european countries dont do this. you think we wouldnt have an average iq above 100 if we did that?

The chinese have been fucked over by both the police and niggers in paris for years now. Niggers harass them and police do fuck all about it.

No big surprise they finally snap

>now

>naw. european countries dont do this.
That's a complete lie and I know it firsthand.

Well chinks do get the short end of the stick but they're chinks, they have no souls.

so you think the average iq of europeans is below 100?

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Yes, pretty believable.
Stupid masses exist everywhere, it's not them who make history-

True, but wouldnt our average be higher than the asians if we only let the ubermensch among us represent us in average iq?

Why do you Europe is so fucked up now?

>It took mainstream meteor a single day to report this.

Hmm... I wonder why?

I don't know what they are doing in your country mouldy toothpaste, but in the uk they give the dumb fucks and the bright sparks the test.

>sub 100 iq hungarian detected
europe by definition has an avg iq of 100 in these tests.
100 is always set as the average and the iq tests are made so europe is the standard

Every country wants to look better (or not too bad) so they try to get the best classes representing them as much as they can. Thus, the smaller the population, the more accurate the result.
Also, I believe chinks have better abstraction skills since their stupid language forces them to abstract from birth.

Europe is not a single country, retard.There are wildly different scores in different countries and a noticeable pattern in them.

Serves the chink right. What kinda pinko chinko scum thinks its okay to have kids, much less 5 of them.

You too, gooks?
But you were the nice ones...

Civic nationalists always get BTFO because they're the bigger faggots on the planet. They routinely get proven wrong almost everyday now but they're still too autistic to realize it.

>chin*se
>gooks

chinkers gonna chink

>Niggers harass them and police do fuck all about it.

This.

The whole incident could possibly be backtraced to niggers too, because police treated a fucking family quarrel REPORT like they where in a ghetto of niggers or sandniggers and barged into the family home of some Chinese family with a raid squad and surprised the father holding a fucking kitchenknife in his home to prepare food who thought his home is getting raided by strangers.

Good, maybe the Chinese will save Europe instead of you faggot cuckboys not doing a single thing about it

Gooks are more Nationalist than the French, my fucking sides

>Every country wants to look better (or not too bad) so they try to get the best classes representing them as much as they can. Thus, the smaller the population, the more accurate the result.
>Also, I believe chinks have better abstraction skills since their stupid language forces them to abstract from birth.
How do you know all this stuff? Just curious..

Huii

Som ting wong?

Bruh, everyone protests in your country

Not even sure why, it's like violence gets turned up to 11 in Paris

> CHINKS
> EVER SAVING ANYTHING

>A multicultural society free of hate

You know something's wrong when even the Chinks start to chink out

> aww a father of five. That adds more value to his life.
Kill all peasant breeders!

Yeah. They usually don't do it. You know everything is going to fucking hell when they do though. Paris is going to blow up soon enough.

F-fashion week is coming up

>if you help the person, you pay for the bill
It's just as bad as Canada I will admit that

Some gooks are alright, I guess over here we get a select group of the better ones, most of them hate China

>not that guy
You can read books. You can learn math. You can read useful parts of the internet. You can go outside and talk to people. You can research subjects before you talk about it. You can walk and chew gum at the same time.

China doesn't allow the WHO to take the tests.
Japan does.
China had a big protest once because one of the professors didn't allow cheating while taking the IQ test.

Just look at the sources for the IQ tests.
If it is the WHO it's mostly true for example.

I don't think you mongs understand civic nationalism.
Not that I'd expect you to.

It's quite funny that they didn't have these sorts of problems when under Nazi occupation. And we are told that we have moved as civilizations.

Would Sup Forums riot in the streets if police killed one of /us/?

No I mean, what he is saying isn't actually factual, it's just made up in a well thought out shitpost or otherwise a conspiracy until proven otherwise

Loose lips chink sicks.

We are the police.

>niggers chimping out, destroy property, rob shops, steal from people and families of everyone including Chinese
>police doing shit about the """Asians""" and Africans
>police starts fucking up live of Chinks instead
>Chinks and Gooks get get out of their comfortzones

L.A. chimpouts here we come again.
(inb4 plebs don't know its wasn't just Koreans on the rooftops and the same civil defense happend to smaller extend in China town pleagued by chimps too)

>Civic nationalist
>Lives in a 95%+ white country
Typical

>There are wildly different scores in different countries and a noticeable pattern in them.

You're right but then again your assertion the west is fucking with the numbers is bullshit. That isn't happening. If anything, the west would try to make white people look stupider.

But the fact is, racial IQ is less meaningful since race is a very broad and often ill defined category. You are right to consider ethnic differences instead.

Also, people need to consider tail variance in the average. I believe east Asians have fewer low IQ people than they have more high IQ people, and this pushes their average up slightly. So their higher average is more an indication of fewer criminally stupid people than anything.

Im shure we won't lit up houses in colors at least.

So..you mean....the muslims.just use this to riot again ?

If you google violence against chinese or asian immigrants they ALWAYS GET KILLED BY MUSLIMS

It's not just the law. They are biologically wired to not give a fuck:
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

>High IQ Chinese
dat burger brand meme

we are tools?

maybe it's just a med thing because i know the police in greece support golden dawn

I wrote that out wrong

I meant they are more Nationalist when one of their people gets killed for no reason and a father as well, so what happens? they riot and they start attacking everyone but their own race

See what i'm getting at Germanistan?

ok

Japanese > Vietnamese = Korean >>>>> Chinese

Chinese are literal nigger tier in stupidity cause of their Mongolian genes. Why else are they breading out on control while stealing technology from others while contributing nothing of their own?

I don't speak French or Chinese.

What language are they chanting in?

>(((french))) policemen
Probably these "officers" were just sandniggers in uniform who shot the chinaman because he would not pay the protection money.

>Vietnamese
whatever helps you sleep at night

And in america the police is literally the kkk, but that's not what I meant. They are tools for blindly following orders, while I lived with the impression that Sup Forumslacks are free thinking individuals, or at least aiming to be.

Then again, the nazis followed orders too...

Finnish

Leaving because of domestic issues isn't really humiliating but whatever helps you sleep at night.

>they riot and they start attacking everyone but their own race

Remember when that didn't happen and the damages only started to occur when the police tried to quell the protests and the mob resisted the craackdown. The only ones targeted in this protest was the police who they take responsible for killing the father trough incompetence and the piling up neglect of nigger crimes, not "others", not "shops that happen to offer nike shoes" and not random garbage bins?

You must be confusing that with the nigger chimpouts.

The chinese are so rude here.

only now you brought the niggers and mudslimes in

I wonder when the packs of stray dogs will take over like in Dnepropetrovsk

>pay the bill

HE DID NOT EVEN CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE OR SOMETHING. WTF
>TIL Finns are extremely social after all

Quite the opposite from abstraction,the moon runes make you have better memory and study discipline (you have to practice every fucking day unless you wanna forget them)but it doesn't help with abstract thinking in fact most of the time you have to remember the order of the symbols or else they loose the meaning,so they will only understand fire fighting but not fighting fire,even if it shouldn't change the meaning but to them even if they can read they can't understand it if you change the order,so it's not as abstract in that it's harder to create your own language for win purposes,it's far more strict than yuropean languages.

Also china obviously fucking cheats and lies in its exams,most are simply rice niggers,the only reliable data would be japan,they do have huge working and study ethics,maybe also their colonial and rightful greater japanese empire worst korea,best korea might be fucked up due to malnourishment

Sink the chink am I rite?kek(I actually have nothing against non mainlander fucktards)

youtu.be/gG_dA32oH44

They had to rap about it

They have niggers and muzzies and chinks, stray dogs will flee with the few whites remaining and form some intelectual elite.

Threshfield a trigger warning for epilepsy prone jews...that's cute!

without tools how are we supposed to build a new civilization

Even east-Asians will use force to defend their tribe/interests. It's official now, whites are the only bitch race in the western world, they're so fucked.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37720780
>In August, 49-year-old tailor and father-of-two Zhang Chaolin died in hospital after being attacked by three teenagers.
>teenagers
Triggered

Well, it looks like France had another "diversity is our strength" party

So progressive

shhh, don't tell this to the "muh pure azn waifu" retards

yes, the ones in the catacombs

paris needs the tsar bomb badly, what a shithole - to think we Scots ever allied with them

Deport ching chang chong.

SINK THE CHINKS

The chinese are the mexicans of asians

chinks vs slimes: who wins?

Chinks have no souls.

Return of Kung Fu to take down the evil white devil?

pretty sure the mexicans of asia are the filipinos

but why did he have 5 children? thats too many...no wonder china has a population problem

>all this chimping out in Paris
Designated chimping city.

Whites, or what's left of them.

That's why I can't stand these people, because back in China, they would get squished by a tank, for pulling this shit. Liberal policies are nice, if you're dealing with conservative white people that don't burn shit to the ground when they're mad, but when you introduce third worlders to such a society, they just take advantage, of that society. Really, they need to go back, this diversity shit does not work in the real world.

Come on, there isn't that much chimping from asians.
Beside, I don't remember indians chimping out in Paris.
Ha!

Mudslimes no match for Chinese Martial Arts!!

The Jew "French" Revolution, was the start, of the decline of France. Before the jew came there the French were much better off.

>Is there any group that doesn't chimp out in Paris

Well there's Slav....
>Ukrainians torch down Russian flags in the streets and on uni.

Uh sorry even we are subhumans.

you shouldn't have to worry about being executed my the state on a whim. I support these demonstrations. The officers need to be be personally identified and drawn and quartered.

When the French start arresting them send us the asian women.

muh asians are our greatest allies utterly BTFO

HE WUZ A GOOD GOOK