How do leftists go about their lives with this kind of mentality?

How do leftists go about their lives with this kind of mentality?

I genuinely don't know

Why is everything a reference to Barry potter/Star Wars/comic books/the hunger games with these people? I don't understand it, is their scope of fiction that limited? When you try to make your points through nothing but references to teen adventure novels something is seriously wrong

Fuck you. You're just like green arrow after he got back from the island, no class.

they never mentally matured past the age of 12

Leftists again using fiction to comprehend reality due to their mental illness

>I compare everything in my reality tunnel to fiction.
>Why is reality not conforming to my worldview?!?!

Jesus no wonder DC had to sell if their guys don't even understand fire sales and why they hurt employees.

I feel sorry for this db. He has no clu just how F-ing retarded he sounds.

Average lib is a fucking child with pleb tastes.

>level entry

Why do leftist use the word "literally" in every statement?

>superman is an all-powerful force
>people implicitly trust in his good will
>luthor rightly thinks this is a bad idea
>realizes someone needs to stand up and make a big deal

lex luthor is an anti-villain, he does bad things for a good purpose
he is(was) shown to be a philanthropist, and is a pretty good guy

>ass-itch.io

The average normie is totally ignorant of history (thanks education department), so they only way they have of conceptualizing political and social events is through pop culture.
This is also the reason why lefties can hold opinions like "communism can work", "Everything wrong with Africa is the white man's fault" or "Open borders is good idea and muslims are ok".

It must have been hard for a fictitious character to give up his fictional fortune.

>real life should be just like my animes

Honestly the only ones he really dicks over are the super heroes. His heart is in the right place but his actions trigger the fuck out of people.

>Sup Forums hates numale cucks for making pop culture about everything
>but will defend the practice when it's anime and weebshit instead of garbage hollywood media
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

am 80mg daily dose of blue pill

Didn't he cut the break line in his parent's car for their insurance money?

The argument isn't that they're using pop-culture but they're using it as an argument. You don't see people saying little girls should be legally fuckable because the girls in Kodomo no Jikan want to fuck a 20 year old.

>I don't metaphors

I hate the numales and their geek shit and I hate weeb shit too, what now?

kek

>Why is everything a reference to Barry potter/Star Wars/comic books/the hunger games with these people?
Because instead of using their free time to learn about history and philosophy, they would rather read children's fiction.

>anytime some post anime they get shit

try again

>Sup Forums is a Sup Forums stereotype from 2007

Really makes you ignore the opinions of Mexicans.

> Implying this tweet represent all the leftists

It's a comic book, fag. Not real life.

this is just like that time kamala khan showed her pussy

Hey Anons, don't you get it. It's just a story. We all need stories to help sorry ourselves out.

They don't live in reality. They truly believe that reality is subjective: their "reality" is just as valid as yours. To a leftist it is ALL about feelings, but, like what Ben Shapiro says, "facts doesn't care about your feelings".

angry

LIDF Please go

Lex is shown to be a complete scumbag before Superman showed up, and on those instances where Superman dies/disappears, he remains a criminal piece of shit. He talks a good game, but really he just hates Superman for being more popular than him.

>Where's the cancer cure, Lex?

A daily dose, you say?

>That comic where Lex cures his sister's vegetable state for a while but then gives her the disease again

Because they live in a fantasy world

I mean..i really believe that this is the kind of shit that fucks up your karma really bad..
i mean..on a cosmic wtf level

Drumpf is a conman, conmen have no ethics
Impeach Trump

Fuck anime

Never watched that shit in my life

Its pretty worrying how they confuse the mass media they consume 24/7 with reality.
This happened with dems in several hearings too screaming around the "shame shame" crap from game of thrones as if it has any effect in the actual fucking real world.
pretty embarrassing desu.

come on people. Live in reality. Liberals live in a made up world in which evil is overlooked and excused but we rational normal people don't have to join them. Yes these are dark times but we don't need a different kind of evil to defeat them. sheesh.

It's pretty easy when all of your peers are equally as stupid & blind. And when your social outlet is a liberal cesspool.

Because they're leftists who who are obsessed with pop-culture.

>have job for max 8 years
>sell your entire lifetimes worth of assets during a period of economic downturn

jesus christ do these people have any awareness?

Lol, well libtard has a point you orange dick licking trump faggot

I agree... he was the second worst choice. But somehow I doubt you were calling for the impeachment of Obama or were so concerned with the countless corruptions of Hillary or Bill.

>comparing comic books to real life
I hope he necks himself

this.

It's not a mentality, it's just how you explain it.

A young or apolitical person is far less likely to understand why Trump is bad, unless you find an adequate villain to compare him with, or an adequate dystopia to compare with his America.

Digits wasted on a tearful snowflake post.

Beautifully tragic

Yesterday NPR ran a segment where some chick was quoted saying something along the lines of, "It's like Star Wars. Trump and his administration are like Darth Vader, and along comes Luke Skywalker, y'know?"

These perpetual children are absolutely enraging.

The same way they go about an election.

By being dumb losers.

what is a blind trust

Anyone who uses the word 'literally' in this generation is literally a douchebag.

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here, watching crash and burn is fucking hilarious but in all seriousness we can't let him have the kryptonite codes

>How do leftists go about their lives with this kind of mentality?
The real world scares the shit out of them.

Have you noticed that they share a lot of MSM articles as well?

inb4 muh 1984 muh redpill.

refugees give being a douchbag a new definition unseen in the western world.

Lex Luthor was also a great president... but they don't mention that for obvious reasons

What is with all the pop culture reverence with lefties? Has athiesm left a gap in their psyche?

you miss one point. With Trump the left never wants to admit that the comparison will always be between Him and Clinton and that is why he wins. If Trump is Lex then Clinton was Joker.

they don't live in reality. They live in their cell phones, movies, and playstations. They couldn't find a historic example to save their lives. Pop culture is all they know

This mentality really is a testament to how deep the Jewish mind control goes.

Just print pretty pictures in a kids book and suddenly millions of your countrymen turn on their leaders.

I might personally be programmed to be a contrarian. Sad!

>the Jewish mind control
ahhhhh gotta love the retarded conspiracy theorists of Sup Forums. You might as well claim that Elvis is alive, Jet fuel can't melt steel, Bush is a member of the Illuminati, and aliens read your thoughts. Jews are the victims of so much hate that they have a special word for it. Synagogues and Jewish schools everywhere have to employ special security. Their only tiny slice of the world is constantly under threat by the surrounding terrorist states. And yet when a Jew is killed people like you smile gleefully. A Jew endures more irrational hate in one day than you will see in your lifetime...and yet you lump them together to demonize them and paint them as some vile HYDRA organization. Tell me, does your race make you a member of an organization? Are you guilty of the crimes of your group? Or are you an individual?

Berkshire LOL

He's a fat troglodyte who rants about hockey statistics on twitter. Literally less informed on politics than your average mole rat. If you want to see another "winner" check out Robyn Flynn

His wedding pictures are really sad.

Chapín

Cállate

Why have Jews been kicked out of 110 different countries in only 2000 years?

He just says it because he thinks it sounds smart, he's kind of like an insect that will grasp at anything within reach. There's no serious thought process behind it, only instinctive harm and gain.

He's SUCH an alpha... lol
Really easy to get into a twitter fight with ;)

No fucking way... Anyone have a link I must see that.

The left are not as well read as they pretend to be and have no historical perspective.

Oh no a joke, how will we ever recover?

They get away with that kind of mentality because they're actually funny and make points.

Y'all just say "lol cucks" "fucking babies" and then write them off - which, oddly enough, is also what you accuse them of doing.

Honestly, it's a funny point. A comic book supervillain sold his company to look credible, but Trump won't. A story written over a decade ago had a better president than we do, and that guy tried to stop a meteor while wearing a suit of armor.

But no, because it criticizes poor, defenseless President Trump, you get assblasted over it and are forced to point out that it's a reference to pop culture instead of just ignoring it or trying to come up with a reference of your own.

Your breed is dying, Sup Forums. Republicans are waking up to the conservative white-supremacist bullshit that you people run off of, and libcucks are feeling more empowered than ever.

Enjoy your final hours, I'll be sitting here laughing while Ahmed and Jamal tag-team your daughters.

You're a cuck, Harry.

You're late to the party, that was already posted.

And you also just pretty much proved my point, thanks!

kek

>they're actually funny and make points

That was funny and it made a point. Don't know why you're still confused.