Mein Kampf - The Audio Book

Have you been listening to it Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c&list=FLYG50agCPRMRomiznlkWvAA&index=2&t=4524s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gHHq-pUuSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, the shills are deaf; they cant hear you.
> tl;dr
> image unrelated

Its actually got a lot of ideas that US government now uses.

look at this VILE SICK MAN, how could you promote such FILTH

>murphy translation

>This video is not available in your country
What a fucking wonder

>audio books
Plebbit cancer

hehe same here
well i have the books "Hitler Mein Kampf; Eine Kritische Edition"..

youtube.com/watch?v=3gHHq-pUuSQ

i can upload a mp3 of it if u want?

Surprised you weren't automatically reported to the stasi.

>listening the book of a retard who got ass raped by the russians

no thanks

Nah but thank you anyway

Then how in the fuck do you entertain yourself whilst in the gym to prepare for the inevitable attempt for the joos to wipe out the entire white race?

Everyone should at least listen to the first few chapters just so see how Hitler's "redpilling" is shockingly similar to how most of us got Jew-wise in the 21st century.

>strong family relations are bad
>clearly a pedo

>image unrelated
>sage

OH WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT
IT'S NOT AVAILABLE HERE
fucking hell
fuck them all, fucking jews, fucking bullshit censorship

If you want I could upload it for you to download the audio.

Or, download 4K video downloader and paste the link there. It might work that way.

don't worry about it, i was planning on buying the full version anyway, just mad that it's censored, that's all.

>Blocked in your country

Understandable, it's why I come here. Fucking hate censorship.

The EU pretty much censors anything related to WWII Germany.
Hell, a few days ago they removed a video titled "Sup Forums don't you want to play?" which basically was a video with the kazoo kid and WWII images (not Nazi) runnuning in the background with some music.
Banned because of "hate speech"
...the only words in it were literally "don't you like to play?"

no fucking way
i liked that video

Leave that shit, you have enough exports to do good without the EU if you just get rid of the corruption. Start by annexing the Vatican and set up a base there.

blocked in my country

HAH! Thank you everyone for helping me decide what to vote this year.

Most of the videos I have a Like or a Fav on get either deleted, the accounts that uploaded them deleted, or censored in the country.

Vatican is corrupted, plus, as much as I hate to say it (and I'm an EU citizen in Italy) we're stronger together rather than divided.
Best course of action would be to put someone better in power in the EU, but I think that's impossible.

Yes, true. But this is not the way to unite, this is just tyranny and exploitation. You think it's better cause things have been going better.

Look at Iceland, threw out the jew banks and is thriving more than ever. Kinda reminds you of a certain time in Germany.

>Vatican is corrupted
And that is precisely why you need to annex the Vatican.

>book made by maybe the most important german person (world-wide impact)
>banned in germany
yougotjewed.jpg xD

Audible, plug in, 2x speed, read 3 books a week no effort. screw you bitch I bet you listen to music you loser

7,62 or 5,56?

Daily

>plug in
As in, you use a plug-in?
Which one?

Also, do you pay the 9,90/month for Audible or do you just create multiple accounts every month?

I have a credits subscription and buy the credits when I run out (about £6 each). Plug in I meant headphones, but I use a small Bluetooth ear bud to not be tied to my phone. The audible app will let you go to 3x speed.

Oh that's what you meant.
Yeah, I use it with headphones too, but I think my free month just expired, so there's that.
Listened to a few Dostoevskij books and a Marco Aurelio one.
Was interested in others, but they're mostly in English and I actually need some concentration to listen to those; can't just put it to x2 while I'm also doing other things, since it's not my native language.

I'm learning the language so I can listen to original version

Pic related my wife's son.