A lot of MGTOW channels are getting demonetized on Youtube

(((They))) don't want you to know the truth about women.Get married goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB-DKx_5Nrw

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ergDlRAps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MGTOW is just feminism for men you pathetic beta.

> Canada

Not even surprised anymore.

not an argument

shave your neckbeard

Obviously the white knight is a Leaf.

Real men find a loyal wife and have a family to propagate their genes. It's not womens' fault you're afraid of them. Kill yourself. Oh never mind you already are killing your bloodline. Glad to see you're being weeded out of the gene pool. The human race needs less beta retards like you. Carry on.

I never understood MGTOW? Are they faggots? Do they just behave like monkeys with women who aren't conservative and want at least 2 children to ensure the future of the white race?

All I know is that Gavin Mcinnes or whatever leads the proud goys *SORRY* boys

Women are the jews of genders.

ive been going my own way my whole life, ive always known about womens shitty attitudes, but seriously most of the posts on mgtow forums are deeply woman hating, its only good for the occasional article links and jokes, the rest of those faggots are just angry woman haters

Huh, why would they stop beta males from leaving the gene pool by choice? Oh.

>flag

>Loyal wife

They dont exist anymore, social media has destroyed women, they are always looking for the next best thing.Always.

>never mind you already are killing your bloodline

Rich coming from you leaf, you vote in a Prime Minister who is actively trying to genocide yous by ethnic replacement.

translation: real men will enter the plantation to pander to the whims of wymyn.

>pander to the whims of women

That's how I know you're a beta cuck who can't put a woman in her place.

Enjoy dying alone cuckboy.

>making your masculinity and self worth dependent on a roastie
good boy

>women
>conservative
Good luck.

Its easy to shit on MGTOW so you can virtue signal amd snivel to yourself what a not-loser you are unluke those "MGTOW betas". Meanwhile they are the ones paying alimony, support and gets fucked over by the state. And you have spent 0 time around women.

Sup Forums is fucking pathetic.

>deeply women hating

They repeat the same red pill truths as we do. Women are children in adult bodies, they're herd creatures, they shouldn't have the right to vote. Is the truth now considered sexist here?

Nah It's dependent on myself and the woman has to accept it. It's hilarious seeing beta cucks talk about masculinity as if they had any.

A real man knows when to tell a woman to shut the fuck up and suck a dick.
The only betas are the ones like you leaf who is terrified to say anything in case they leave you.

Artificial wombs are the future. In the near future, women will no longer be needed to reproduce.

wow, cognitive dissonance, nice.

Yeah then you can suck dicks all day without having to hide it any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U

then why don't you shut up and make me a sandwich? oh yeah, because you are a cunt!

This
>too pathetic to get a girl
>"I'm going my own way you b-bitch!!"

>Artificial wombs
Time to become a savage, enjoy your utopia.

There is nothing cognitive dissonance about it, very straight forward, either you get your bitch to fall in line or get one who will.

that attitude is why you will never have a loyal wife, enjoy being a jaded asshole your entire life.

Or maybe our sex robot will do it for us, without putting up with real women's bullshit. Or maybe technology will advance to the point we can eliminate the desire to fuck altogether, as it's no longer needed for the continuation of our species.

MGTOW is retarded. We have cocks, balls and pussies to procreate. Fucking use it, dipshit.

What's the issue that people have with MGTOW? When you look at statistics, trends and the entire legal side, marriage for men isn't worth it. I'm sure a lot of guys would like to be married, but the woman has more incentive than not to eventually divorce. There's barely any downsides on her part since the entire system caters to her. God help you if the kids are involved if you had any together.

you won't get my money you old hag. enjoy your cats

But that's what I've been saying you retarded potato nigger. You're the redheaded stepchild of the white race so I think it's best you don't reproduce anyway.

that's not MGTOW that TFL(True forced lonliness)

MGTOW is men who can get women, but they are such cunts we figured out it's better just to pump and dump.

It's called a a prenuptial agreement retard.

look it's virgin boy again

>leftists constantly preach about muh equality and freedumb

>they get triggered when men don't want to be slaves to feminist succubi

Okay so then you get married, have kids, get divorced, then have your wallet raped for the rest of your life.

>all women are urbanized socialites

The sign of a beta neckbeard who has never left his basement.

see

>falling for the prenup meme

not a chance fat cunt

Ok then leaf go find your ultra conservative girl and bring her into the big city and see how long that lasts.

Great ad hominuem toothpaste, but literally every male in the netherlands is a mini skirt wearing faggot who has surrendered their country to Islam.

Fuck off degenerate

Proof that you are retarded.
All Prenups these days are not worth the paper they are printed, all are thrown out.

Says the one with saved pictures of strong womyn with a safariteam of betas behind her trophy. You are probably a bulldyke.

Did your neckbeard overlord tell you that?

The big city is the problem, not the girl.

>what is google

Kill yourself.

>women prefer feelings over reality!
>join a movement that runs the risk of sacrificing bloodlines so women don't spend the money you'd spend on dragon dildos and steam games you'd never play

>being this fucking retarded

The 'Manchildren Going Their Only Way' movement is of the biggest jewish tricks I've ever seen.

How autistic are you losers?

Jesus leaf did you really go to that much effort to try to discredit my points, what a pathetic cuck.
Canada was a mistake.

>divorce isn't even a thing here
>you get an annulment
>marriage never happened

what are you even bitching about?

If you are a retard who marries a low quality r-selected woman yes.

>literally 1 minute in photoshop is considered a lot of effort

This is why you will never amount to anything but a lazy fat beta.

The fuck is that relevant?

>I don't have a gf because women are all evil sluts not because I'm a loser!!

MGTOW deserve every bit of ridicule they garner and then some. You're all faggot losers in denial.

The leaf is not wrong. You have a duty to the billions of your ancestors who have managed to find a mate and procreate. It's such a childish notion to just say 'fuck it' and take the easy way out. You're just as hedonistic as the leftist SJW:s, just as nihilistic as them, if you can't endure the tough times. Your genes will be weeded out.

>replying to a fucking leaf
>divorce isn't a thing here

as for me, nah, I wouldn't get a loli here anyway. only those in 20s and are wearing huge makeup.

Just the fact that you even needed to do it shows you cant make valid arguments so resort to childish things like that.
But then again you did vote in Trudeau, so I really can't expect much else.

Because I grabbed the image from google you fucking retard. No wonder you can't get a smart woman, they want smart men. One conversation with you and your retarded stuttering sends them running.

>photoshopping selfies

YOU are the reason why tinder is cancer

/thread

MGTOWs are an embarrassment to mankind

Either marry a white woman and make babies or you will be outbred by darker skin peoples and they will inherit what your ancestors built.

Simple as shit(skin).

>t. 400lb virgin

>>join a movement that runs the risk of sacrificing bloodlines so women don't spend the money you'd spend on dragon dildos and steam games you'd never play

>I swear I'm not projecting

The modern failures of marriage and women are only a symptom of a the jews. We don't need more people. We only need to get rid of the nonwhites

>needed to do it

I didn't NEED to do anything and I've made many points throughout this thread, the image was just a fun slap in the face because it's fun watching you whine. Your posts are characteristic of autistic cognition.

>You have a duty
>implying

how about you pay me 6-digits faggots?

it feels like all of the MGTOW here are just kids who got out of college and realized
"holy shit if i dont live with someone else i have more to spend on myself with my minimum wage paycheck"
get a life cucks

>youtube is cracking down on all kinds of shit

I guess a new video site will take over.

Personally I've been enjoying vid.me just because of how simple their layout is.

I can agree with that, but modern women are so cancerous with all the laws on their side that it would be foolish to do such a thing until laws are change, that what MGTOW wants, they want families, but current laws make that impossible.

I don't mind mgtow or feminism. I've given up on society in a general sense and you should to. Get that house, car and income. Should all just come together and laugh at the destruction of the planet. Ya'll too serious.

Stop looking for excuses and look for a proper woman.

>implying prenups stand up in court

All the woman has to do is say she was under duress while signing and out the window it goes user.

>I'm too pussy to get GF that respects me, so I'm gonna be a stronk independent man! Boy power!

Anyone who thinks they need to be part of something like MGTOW you're just looking for a sense of belonging or control/power over your life. Pretending you don't need women to be happy and that you have to make it part of your identity shows that this is true.

yeah this, tired of whites being a minority?
Put down the video games and lift.

Duress is one of the hardest defenses to run, you know absolutely nothing about law. Kill yourself.

>excuses
>not legit complaints

Film her signing the pre-nup with lawyers present.

I could throw all your quotes on top of a balding low testosterone numale to discredit your points, but I really couldn't be arsed.

>what is prison statistics?

t. lawyer student

lol fag

Men buying shit to women give them money. Of course they don't want to be associated with that movement. They realized women are the prime consumers and that's why they try their best to pamper them.

Is turd flinging monkey /our guy/?

How romantic.Marriage is such a wonderful thing.

He's not a fag for wanting the extinction of our species. If anything that is rather Nobel.

Fair enough, but if why would you marry someone who you distrust that much?

Divorce laws need fixed, it's as simple as that. It should not be more rewarding for a woman to get divorced from a rich man than to stay married to one.

Well you guys don't have such a duty. I couldn't care less about mgtows in the Philippines.

>laws on their side
>laws make it impossible to get a woman who respects you

No what makes it impossible is your own pathetic behavior, you don;t want to accept that YOU need to improve do instead you shovel Cheetos down your throat and blame all your problems on women.

You can;t even be arsed to find a proper woman, all you can be arsed to do is bitch and complain that everything is a problem but yourself. It's because you're a lazy prick, so I'm not surprised.

That's society, the words are the romance. Not the action.

He's your potential wife's guy, buddy.

>oh wow a black bear what a badass

better start by killing yourself now

Why?

>Canada cuck never commented back on voting in Trudeau.

You must be truly ashamed.

I didn't post a picture of your wife's boyfriend.

I dont think young men should get married. I'm currently 30 and really glad to be free and clear. When i'm like 40 i will get married to a 25 year old and impregnate her

Hence the lawyers. Multiple lawyers*

>all Canadians voted Trudeau

Just like all women are your mental image of women right? It's that exact generalizing attitude that makes you unable to function in society.

Okay let's imagine artifical wombs had been created and tested, and children produced by them are 100% healthy and sane.
Have any of you "muh artifical vomb and cyberwafus" folks ever thought about you know, social, economical, law-enforcment, ethical echoes of this tech being avalable aside of girls loosing their monopoly on breeding?
Will this be an industy runned by a private corporations or a govermentally regulated facility?
Children of glass - who are they in terms of law? What is stopping private company to collect a few spermotosoids of a billionare each man leaves in a toilet EVERY TIME to create his biologically legit sucsessor?
Imagine for a fucking second a pretty real deal situation that some company or a country has an exculusive right to produce or modify children! Do i even need to tell ((who)) will ape and rape to achieve a control of such an industry?
You'll fucking beg your spoiled bithces back man.