Reminder that manlets are more likely to have conservative views than faggot lanklets

Reminder that manlets are more likely to have conservative views than faggot lanklets.

Looks like us manlets win again. Feels good to be 5'7".

I wish Sup Forumsniggers would just be permabanned already

6'1" conservative reporting in. Fuck off manlet OP

>implying a person's physical attributes has anything to do with their political views
You're retarded OP.....and also a midget kek

Manlets are inferior genetically, and women won't date anyone smaller than 6'

>tfw 5'11'' manlet king.

RARE PROXY

>mfw im 19 years old and 2 months ago i was 5'11, but recently every night i sleep for 12 hours and i just got measured as 6'1

what happened i stopped growing like two years ago

5'8 manlet here, this is inaccurate. We manlets are more susceptible to liberalism and male feminism since it gives us access to women. Also, being a manlet puts you closer at eye level to women, instead of having to look down on them, this helps to brainwash shorter men into believing that men and women are equals.

I am very fortunate that I am not a liberal on top of being a manlet, that would just be too pathetic to bear.

When you sleep, the cartilage between your vertebrae decompress, so for a few minutes after you wake up, you're a bit taller than later in the day when gravity compresses that cartilage back down.

We really have to have this thread again?

Fucking jewish divide and conquer bullshit

weird. I associate the lanklet frame with high intelligence.

Measure your height once in the morning, right after you wake up, and then again at night, before bed. Being awake (standing upright, etc) squishes you a bit, and sleeping (lying down) stretches you back out again. Every day. Maybe not two inches, but still. Try it out..

This. There's a reason liberals go to college and conservatives go into trades like the unskilled peasants they are.

Is 5'11" considered manlet or not? I'm a conservative by the way.

5' 9" here, never had an issue with women, it's really more personality and decent looks than it is height

When will they learn?

>People who are insecure about their power in the world are more likely to need a daddy figure.
>manlets
>niggers
>women

Compassion isn't a sin, but it's often to no avail.

If you were superior in any way, you most certainly wouldn't come here to say so.

Saged and reported

>5'7
Fuck off, lanklet liberal faggot. 5'5 master race here.
>A fucking tree
>rare
Pick one

6'2 (((them))) hating, right wing ideologue checking in

Pathetic little manlets!

Is 6'0.5 manlet status?

>5'5
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So does that mean that people with average height are the most balanced? 5'11 master race reporting in.

>6'1''
>9'' dick
>152 IQ (mensa tested)
>light brown hair, green eyes, model face, athletic body

I must have been a tibetan monk in my previous life to deserve this kind of blessing.

kek. 6'6 endomorph checking in. far right, took the glorious pill.

>Croatia
>Imperial system

Proxy harder faggot

Manlets are superior! Feelsgoodman

>186 cm
>23 cm

Mrš smeće američko mamu ti jebem.

198 cm, 24 cm dick, 10/10 face, fit, light brown hairs, blue eyes, 139 IQ, owner of big villa in Prague, making milions per year
i mean, how does it feel to know your gf/wife would leave you moment i would look at her

6'3"
21 years old
8 inch dick
$90k/yr salary in an area with a low cost of living

Life is good.

>Manlets are inferior genetically
Genetically, they're superior. Bones are less brittle and they live longer, external factors such as diseases and how they take care of their self not included. Women aren't interested in genetic advantages though, they just want someone who is taller. 6'0 - 6'2 is the sweet spot. Any higher and you're reaching the point where it's literally not practical for the human body to be sustained for a healthy life. 6'0 - 6'2 is the good spot where women will want you and your health will be sustained at a decent rate. Your knees and back will still start to give decades before a manlet's does though.

6'2, 8.5 inch super thick cock, perfect skin / hair tone and body type.
I fuck 5'8 women all the type, 5'7 for a man is not something you wanna tell ppl about

i'm 5'3" and agree with this

most conservative guys I know tend to be taller.

I am 1.73
Am I a manlet?

Yes. A lot of edgy faggots say 6'0 is the cutoff for being a manlet, but it's 5'11.

You're short for a croat honestly

Daily reminder small man's disease is real

5'10
dig bick
I'm good

i am a 6'5" cook at Wendy's. I also have a 9 inch cock and earn 250k a year