Would you marry a non-virgin Sup Forums?

Would you marry a non-virgin Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(07)01191-X/abstract
scholar.google.it/scholar?q=microchimerism in human organs&hl=en
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gIQtvE0pWYrUKC1xuyhb0w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm already married to one!

No I will marry a 14 yr old girl before she has been with any man and then I will make her pump out a dozen white children.

>flies
>humans
Yeah how about a no, if only presence of DNA material could influence the production on new DNA stuff like vectors would be useless

Flies? Hard to believe this would be the same for humans.

Have they confirmed this with any mammals?

There's a poo joke in here somewhere...

>Comparing flies to humans

Yes, in humans.
This was heavily reported on in the news just a few years ago.
Look up
microchimerism and promiscuity

Chmierism is observable in human organs, even in the brain.
This is not a study to prove that it could also happen in humans, it has already been observed, but it's more of a study on how chimerism actually works and what actual effects it can have on smaller organism, so a theory can be formulated on it, and later disproved or confirmed in multiple studies on larger organisms

Can you link me to these observations cause I can find only one instance in 1953 with no substantial proof or blood work

Stop spreading this bs. Humans aren't fruit flies and that shit makes absolutely no sense if you even remotely understand how DNA is passed down.

Non-virgin females are worthless though

Chimerism doesnt work that way for humans , a previous partner cant influence the offspring

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(07)01191-X/abstract

scholar.google.it/scholar?q=microchimerism in human organs&hl=en most of these results are studies from transplants

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

Since the microchimerism is affecting the DNA of the mother it will affect the DNA of her offspring

>if you even remotely understand how DNA is passed down
what's your degree, dumbass?

but the male sperm cant

You do understand what maternal Microchimerism means right it means the presence of the cells of the mother not her partners

I only marry trap virgin boys.

B8 thread,

Evidence was provided that a woman who has had a child would keep some DNA from the man she had the child with.
Just having sperm in your vagina does not mean you keep the DNA, this is clickb8 levels of "science".

Also the DNA kept after childbirth is not enough to seriously influence your child.
You're talking 50% your DNA, 49.99% her DNA and a small mixture of the other fathers DNA.

If your woman has never had a kid, you're good to go.

I would never sleep with a virgin, let alone marry him

t. a woman

There haven't been specific studies on it yet, hence why breaks in other studies are regarded as possible foundation for theories that would include the possibility of previous partner chimerism.
That said, the reproductive mechanism of insects are different from those of humans and mammals, so there's room for specific parts of the reproductive systems in insects that are absent in mammals and humans to provide such DNA.
This is not talk for spread mutations across multiple cells, it's individual cells DNA composition differing from an individual's most prominent cell DNA sequence.

How would you know if he's a virgin, idiot?

yeah but only for like 150+ IQ, I'm a fuck up too in some ways I can be fair about it

This. Rare to see woke americans like this.

>falling for the marriage jew

You guys are emotional faggots and the most attractive food source for us bankers.

>This is what Italian education produces

Woman reproductive organs are sterile af , I cant see a way for a male sprems genetic information getting absorbed by the vagina and later turning the host to a chimera. Sounds like alot of bullshit but maybe there is a %0.0000000000000000000000001 chance that it can happen Im not really good with the topic of chimerism

It's a shame how godless and uncaring the universe is that pathetic people like you will cease to have expression on this world.

You can tell from a mile away

If no woman wants him, then there is something wrong with him. Simple as that

Dude you have zero idea what you're talking about.

When a woman has a child there is a minor sharing of blood at the start of the creation of said child.
Soon the blood is cut off and the woman and child have two different sections of blood and the two don't intermix.
This is where the DNA is altered.
It has nothing to do with sperm, absolutely nothing. We are not flies, there was zero evidence that sperm ever did this in humans.
DNA mutations are the only cells that can survive in the human body. Any cell that is not part of the natural order is considered a cancer cell and will be hurt the body.
This is exactly why organs have to match your body. Even than you can still reject a new organ if implanted in you.
A random "cell" surviving for 50+ years in your body would have died out long ago or been destroyed.

This altering of the DNA is still only present when a woman has a child.
Women that are childless have no alterations to the sequence that could be proven to be caused via sperm.
They could each and everyone be blamed by any number of abhorrent causing chemicals found in every day life.
So take your clickbate somewhere else. Because it is not universally agreed, your
>citations
are as bad as a feminist professor writing about the patriarchy.

I believe in human telegony. Here is an example:

At 22 years old my sister had a daughter with a firefighter. That girl, my niece, has 2 of her toes partially webbed. Her dad had the same. That trait has never existed in our family.

At 34 years old that same sister had another daughter with her now-husband. She hasn't seen the firefighter in years and years. They live 6 hours apart, and when exchanging custody of their older daughter my sister's husband goes because they cannot tolerate each other. My new niece has the same two toes partially webbed.

I believe that all women cheat. 100% of them, when given the opportunity. But I'm positive my sister isn't cheating with that particular guy.

>microchimerism and promiscuity
is your missus the hot but loose type?

>Humans are flies
Wow op you're fucking stupid. kys you faggot

Dude listen to what you're saying.
>random web feet
>OH NO WOMEN KEEP MALE DNA
This sounds like the kind of science that women make up to stop men from thinking they are cheating.
She obviously is fucking web foot man.

Maybe he's a good Christian, you whore.

That just means you don't understand how genetics works. Your family could have had the recessive genotype the entire time but was constantly passing down wW (No Web / web) and so had no webbing. These two males then possess some form of W carrying genotype and so allowed the offspring to inherit ww, causing the webbing. It's not infidelity, it's basic genetics...

what are you on about , a previous human male sperm cant influence the offspring. Chimerism is rare af in humans and never like flies

It's women that deny this science, tard, because they don't want new lovers to know how tainted they are.

Like I told you, my sister literally has not seen this other guy in like 6 years. I know this for a fact.

Also, Aristotle believed this, and it was widely accepted in science until relatively recently. Modern science denies this fact to protect women and to weaken arguments against sluts. Exactly as modern science denies racial IQ differences to protect nigbeasts.

>If no woman wants him, then there is something wrong with him. Simple as that
>That's why I will fuck Chad Thundercocc everything I meet one which a laycount of 300 and get dumped like a sack of shit and be more and more emotionally scarred with every dump
Roasties logic not even once.
Men made the biggest mistake of humankind by abolishing patriarchy and allowing women the choice over their sexual partners

>GF isn't a virgin
>But only had female partners before me

dodged a bullet there eh lads

My family have been MDs for 3 generations. One of which is a geneticist. NOBODY in modern medicine thinks this crap is valid. Modern science doesn't deny racial differences in anything. Our fucking charts even have different normal value spreads for things like androgens and glucose levels based on races...

>dodged a bullet there eh lads
either that our your children will come out as femminist lesbians

Asserting something that contradicts accepted science doesn't mean I don't understand accepted science. On the contrary, I probably understand it better than you do.

Fucking idiot tards are so eager to regurgitate everything they learned in basic science class, like they're goddamned Newton himself. As if science hasn't been perverted by Jews. I doubt you even know the basic history of telegony. I doubt you'd ever heard that word before this thread.

Are YOU an MD? Are YOU a geneticist? If not, you've already conceded the argument by ignoring the points in favor of credentialing.

>modern science doesn't deny racial differences in anything

Are you asserting that it is widely accepted that blacks have lower IQs in the scientific community? Are you asserting that this is taught in schools? Are you asserting that this is accepted in political discourse?

Gas yourself you disingenuous kike.

>(((Modern science)))
Lemme guess homeopathy is a "fraud" also
Gimme a break faggot.
All of modern science is compromised used by political bias and fucking pharma cartels , yes literal crime syndicates.

>Flies

>Britcucks believe this

While fetal microchimerism has been widely studied and the reason for widespread microchimerism in the brain kind-of explained, no such studies have been attempted for other Y-expressed genes in female brains from female-only specific pregnancies. In the case that such microchimerism is found, it's possible that other mechanisms had affected the mother before the pregnancy. Or other explainations may come forth.
>A random "cell" surviving for 50+ years
cluster of cells. Cells will either incur in mitosis or decay and eventually be either phagocitated or incur in self-lysis. While yes, it could be a problem and the body would try and reject it, it's possible that such a cluster may not cause any reaction and still be recognized as part of the body. Transplanted organs don't get completely rewritten to have only your own DNA so they stop being rejected, and that's several orders of magnitude more cells than such cluster

Yes, I really don't see why not. I wouldn't marry an absolute slut, though. My current gf had sex with one guy before me, still tight like a 10 year old boy.

>I don't understand gene expression across evolutionary phenotypologies

pro-tip all life on earth shares common features that derive from earlier mutations. If you have a dick chances are some much earlier creature had a dick.

see
Yes - women can have the DNA of male sexual partners within their body for the rest of their life.

I've seen this thread with that topic and that same pic related. This is fucking bait and slide.

fucking ((shills))

Sad. No wonder Whites are dying out

>10 year old boy.
How would you know Croat?

In your case I'm 100% sure your sister starting up cucked her hubby with ole good alpha firefighter boi.
You thinking you know where your sister has been 24/7 in the last 6yewrs is obviously bullshit.
It took 2 hours to sneak out to her old flame to a hotel room and a creampie.

That being said telegony is real, Microchimerism isn't in humans proves this, anecdotal evidence of 2000 years of human existence proves this.
>The importance of virginity in virtually ALL cultures
>Animal breeding. If a bitch has been knotted by a "lower race" mutt he can't have pure bred offspring even if she mates with a pure bred. Same with horses
>Various instances of clashes of races in limited time frames like the Olympic games in the SU. Russian sluts had nothing kids with their husbands 5-6 years after the Olympic games were over

It's not like we have that much of a choice.

Nothing kids
Nignog kids

>It took 2 hours to sneak out to her old flame to a hotel room and a creampie

Goddamnit, do you Turks even know how to fucking read? It's a 6 hour drive from my sister's house to her ex's. I only need to know where my sister was 24/7 within the very short window that my second niece was conceived. I do know this because our families are close, we have daily contact, she has children and a husband to take care of, and a 12+ hour disappearance would be easily noticed. If you think you're pissing me off by calling my sister a slut - you're not. I've called her worse myself. You're just demonstrating your retardation and lack of reading comprehension.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gIQtvE0pWYrUKC1xuyhb0w/
well, it does seems so
It does not help that I recognize the filename type from one poster on /trash/ in the steven universe general
Now I'm interested in what kind of application makes up those filenames.

She never went away on a vacation or a trip with her friends of something? It can literally be anything as long as her husband or you didn't come along.
But he definitely got cucked LOL, you're fucking dense

If you think it's normal for a married woman with 3 kids to take a 'trip with her friends' that lasts 12+ hours, YOU are an irredeemable cucksoul.

But, no, she's Christian and focuses on her family and making a home. Vacations are family vacations. And like I said in the very first post, I'm sure my brother-in-law has been cucked because all women cheat. But my sister didn't cheat with this specific guy again. They hate each other and not in a "we're about to hatefuck" kind of way. They spent hundreds of thousands of dollars fighting each other for custody in court, and haven't see each other in more than half a decade. I still see the guy occasionally when I drop off or pickup my niece.

>she's Christian
oh okay then hahahahaha
>all women cheat
nope, cuck

I'm sure all those thousands of dollars didn't quite measure up to BFC (big firefighter cock)

Yeah, man, I'm sure an inbred virgin slav like you is going to find the one loyal female in the history of Earth.

this

I've had them and dumped them, none of them needed anything but my time and my dick. Right now I have one in a different town begging me to come and fuck her, but I'm delaying it because I'm fucking a pretty blonde here. You'd be surprised how close your female is to you when you're a man and not a weak american cuckold, I'm lmaoing at your life

Nice.

no

ready to convert to mormon, Sup Forums?

It's funny because 9 times out of 10 the chick's who say this are massive whores who can't keep their legs closed for the life of them. Not exactly wife material.

Pretty sure it mainly affects women who have already had a child, miscarriage, or abortion. Especially if the woman has had a son, then she will absorb the male DNA more or something. I guess it could be possible that it could affect a non-virgin woman regardless if she has had a child, but more research needs to be done.

tldr: girls shouldn't be whores.

I don't plan on marrying or have kids until like 30 so it will be extremely hard to find good looking virgin by then

Just because someone is fucking you doesn't mean they're not fucking someone else too you dick-buffing moron. Of course someone from a country with an average IQ of 90 would fail to even realize what's being discussed.

The supreme irony here is that the cousin you're fucking would ride any American's dick the second he walked in to town, just to get escape that shithole you keep her in.

do flies have periods?

Almost as bad as comparing Chile beans to humans

I already did!

And yes I love my wife's son! He's a good kid.

So there's no future for the west but nigger genes?

Why did we fight on the wrong side?

no

woke af

Virgin rage kek. Go get laid my man and stop being so bitter

with in reason

Ishallah, brother

Well I'm not marrying a fly so I think I'm ok

t. Slut

this

Atta boy!!!

Literally 99% of women wouldn't want to sleep with a guy if they know he's a virgin. And if they do and the realize he is (it shows), they won't sleep with him again.
This triggers beta virgins here, but it's how it should be.

This

moslem detected

>Marrying at all.

> Not getting married and living of the grid.

Take a Varg pill

>complain all day about western civilizations collapse
>refuse to find a good woman and procreate

No. I have held myself to that standard, she can too.

I wonder how many people actually believe this.

Whores don't like virgins because they make them feel like trash.... but conservative women I know have a preference for virgins/people with few sex partners.

That is true.

You described a whore. This is how a whore would react. Which is obvious because only a whore would sleep with a guy she didn't consider her husband, and as easily abandon him. Alpha is an honourable and strong man, not a man that fucks more filth.

There goes my race then.

Holy shit just saying it feels like crap.

I married a whore. It's great - going on 16 years.

(When I met her, I knew that she had strong leanings towards having a family. She's more red-pilled than me now. Quite a sea change. Don't forget "the child is the father of the man." Seek a wife that has experience - not necessarily sexual experience.)

Pic related.

>if you have much honor you are attractive to good traditional women
Top fucking kek, Ivan.
#1 - The only """people with much honor""" are fedorafags
# 2 - Honor is a strictly male concept that females are incapable of understanding

tl;dr I'm sure you're a real nice guy who will find someone one of these days, lol .....