Which jobs have the least chance of working with ni66ers?

Which jobs have the least chance of working with ni66ers?

Police officer

Jobs which require a high level of skill in a niche field

Here I would say it's engineering.

Higher education

software, it, anything requiring intelligence
you should love the smell of curry, tho

Topkek. If obly that were trye

Banks or other jobs that check credit and criminal history.

If you mean coworkers, then any job.

Try KFC chicken restaurant

Black Smiting,

Become a cop. Only niggers you work with are pretty red pilled and are whitewashed. Plus you can occasionally shoot nigs.

Marriage counseling

Race car driver

Nah, here in murica' Obongo instituted "diversity" quotas for hiring.

In my workplace that got everything done and was full on white/asian is now like 3 white dudes, an asian guy, and the rest are nogs and women.

Not only is productivity down almost triple than what it was last year, but the entire workload is shifted on us four while the fucking monkeys pick their nose and the emotional whores argue and fight each other cause of their accessories and clothes.

Even the smartest black man who has a degree is an idiot and cannot retain any sort of information pertaining to what needs to be done that day.

REEEE FUCKING "DIVERSITY".

wtf is that thing Jesus fucking Christ on a bike

or psychology of any kind.

Niggers neither pick as career nor go to that shit, that's for cwazy niggas only.

Editor for Stormfront

KKK grand wizard

public defender

Farm work
Remote field work
Welding

If it involves sitting in a chair and filling out worksheets, niggers WILL be there.

Avoid the USPS, USDA, or any other federal job. The dumbest and laziest niggers on the planet will migrate to managerial positions inside government. Anywhere that just requires you to stay for a long time to move up the rank

As a psychologist you'll certainly interact with minorities as patients.

Fpbp. Same goes for not wanting to work with libtards. I figure I'll make a career out of law enforcement once I'm done with college.

I've noticed that the few black/Hispanic police officers I've seen/met tend to be pretty redpilled. Especially those that were driven to join that line of work due to the stupidity and bullshit their own race propagates.

So, even if you do join a department with a minority or two in it, chances are they'll be easy enough to get along with, unless you're joining the NYPD or another large department that's been cucked by political correctness.

STEM

Sounds like a business that has to go bust one day.