Thanks for paying my medical bills you degenerate losers. After I get my weight loss surgery...

Thanks for paying my medical bills you degenerate losers. After I get my weight loss surgery, I'll be more fit than any of you without even having to exercise, and the best part is I won't even have to pay for it! Thanks Sup Forums!

Sincerely,
Boogie2988 aka Francis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
youtu.be/rAW7EN07iCg
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/57-stone-man-living-car-6600801
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based
o
o
g
i
e

If digits boogie will die on the operating table

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAP

oh tee hee I'm sor--

*gas leak*

someone post the link where he btfo /fit/shits

>I made the thread again.

The joke is that he's too fat for weight loss surgery due to high chances of complications.

>weight loss surgery
he can lose lbs per day if he wasn't a gluttonous mother fucker

Did they fuck?

Cuck culture is very bizarre

looks gay you weirdass bitch

He's gay you fucking idiot.

BIDF pls go

>he's gay
Which one of the men in that picture is gay?

He's just pretending to be gay so boogie lets him live in their house for free. They probably fuck constantly while boogie is playing video games for 27 hours per day.

>After I get my weight loss surgery, I'll be more fit than any of you without even having to exercise

not even close to how it works.

>letting a gay man live inyour house with your wife for any reason

nigga u gay .

Sad!

>800 Pound Steven Assanti mocks taxpayers for paying for his medical bills

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

youtu.be/rAW7EN07iCg

I hope he does I really hope that guy has a happy ending

Three years later he was kicked out of a hospital for ordering pizza and was living in his car:
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/57-stone-man-living-car-6600801

Fuck boogie

Malpractice insurance won't insure operations on anyone with a weight greater than 440 pounds because they can't fit into a cat scan machine.

you're welcome

i guess

how did he survive that long at 800lbs?

I have no idea how you can even survive getting to 800 pounds

He's been preparing for this moment for 10 years. He will not fail

Some guy, LARPs as Boogie, daily on here for (you)s.
Stop.
STOP
Stop
Just fucking STOP

Sage goes in the options field.

Click "Hide Thread" from the drop down menu

wtf I hate hospitals now

How can someone maintain weighing 800lbs?Wouldn't you have to eat 10,000 calories and not move at all? Who pays for all the food?

10 years is a long time to freebase a puree of blended Doritos and Mountain Dew.

I'm actually kind of impressed he's manage to survive that long.

Fuck Boogie, this man makes so many bullshit excuses to blame the fact he keeps gluttonously stuffing food down his throat 24/7.

I watched one of his videos, and for 20 minutes he none stop made excuses as to why he couldn't lose weight.

God I fucking hate boogie.

This a video for boogie2988
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Based

>"Surgery is the easy way out." How? You still have to diet and exercise but you also have to have a life threatening and painful surgery.
Like your twitter followers don't know that you despicable lard sack. They know what's coming, you won't exercise and diet and you'll just have the surgery to keep going for 5 more years while taxpayers pickup your failure of a life and keep your disgusting body alive just because they have no option. Meanwhile you'll manage to twist this into the doctors now being responsible for you not losing weight, along with your parents, your friends, the people around you and the whole fucking world (except you, of course, you responsibility dodging cancerous mass)
K Y S
Y
S
you fat fuck

If digits he never makes it on the operating table.

You just know this fat fuck is going to die after he gets the surgery and immediately pigs out on a few Big Macs and a gallon of Mountain Dew.

SALAD DODGING

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

CALORIE THIEVING

KIRBY

Yfw that 800 lbs man has a wife but you're all alone. Jealous user?