Why did ultra high IQ people vote so overwhelmingly for Hilldawg?

Why did ultra high IQ people vote so overwhelmingly for Hilldawg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFRylztSXvE
books.google.ru/books?id=ZrNzAwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
wmbriggs.com/post/5118/
therightstuff.biz/2014/12/31/liberalism-and-low-self-esteem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf #ImWithHer now

youtube.com/watch?v=gFRylztSXvE

too smart to win

Because she was the right choice, obviously. Too bad half this country is full of retards.

Because they lost their common sense.

>implying that much of those Harvard or MIT staff aren't janitors or other menial laborers.

MSM deception

High IQ people like to status whore and signal how good they are. #notallmuslims

A well oiled propaganda machine.

Those ultra high IQ areas are filled with economic immigrants with PhDs and Masters in STEM

because
>1 post by this id

Liberals flock to federal dollars. and places where they can pursue trained aspirations with learned behaviors.
It also provides the comfort of doing that in an environment under federal dollars, providing both social and economic justification.

test

>Harvard
>high IQ

Nice meme, remember Yale and all the brain dead niggers protesting Halloween costume a while back?

Higher IQ tends to correlate with higher suicidal tendencies.

>make blanket statement about an entire goup of people
>provide no evidence to back up claim

You clearly don't have an "ultra high IQ"

Really made me think, now I am absolutely sure the trend of Hilldawg support with education does a very sudden u turn at a certain point

People with a higher IQ are not immune to their own ego - in fact they are a victim of it even more. They believe themselves to be of a higher status in all regards, both morally and intellectually. Combine that with media brainwashing saying "YOU HAVE TO VOTE HILLARY OR YOU ARE AN EVERYTHING-PHOBE!" then it's no wonder they voted in favor of her. They probably felt it was a moral obligation, lest they see themselves as something "less".

It is a mystery

because htey're literal cuckolds just go on reddit t osee comments like this -

'so when he says the white race is being "eroded" he is literally thinking that one day, because of inter-racial sex, the white race will disappear. as a white male myself, i pray for that day to come soon.'

and that should explain to you the self hating type of brain washed epople we're dealing with.

universities are filled with marxist indoctrination so in the end they come out even dumber not smarter

Just because someone studies fucking social studies under the guidance of a social marxist doesn't mean they have IQ OP.

And if they did,they're fed so much propaganda that they are taught not to think for themselves.

On top of that most college students are females who like to vote with muh feelings.

>Smart people voted Hillary
>Not-smart people voted Trump
Hmm, can there be a connection between this and what the smartest choice was?

You sure senpai? For me, it seems like only smart people in smart states voted for Trump.

Why do whites on average have a higher IQ than many other ethnic groups and vote republican on average?

Why do asians have the best average income and highest average IQ, but are under represented in government?

Look at all the dumbfucks in this thread who didn't get the proper answer.

Those "High IQ" people are actually Jews and they use their High IQ to further push their agenda. They know it benefits them, kinda like how Chinks still support Liberals despite the fact they hate Niggers.

Although I can safely say that the average Sup Forumsack is smarter than an average SJW but the average college educated liberals are smarter than the average conservative rednecks.

universities create a liberal environment, they live in their clinton filterbubble.

white people vote trump, blacks and hispanics vote clinton. white iq > black/hisp iq. so what?

stalin, hitler and roosevelt were all smart, doesnt mean they were all right.

Virtue signalling to themselves how tolerant and accepting they are.

There is a difference between Intelligence and Wisdom.
There is a difference between memory based intelligence and abstracting capability.
I work in a technical field and I've met a lot of college professors who are very smart in their field but can't solve problems in the office, etc.

People who can memorize a lot of information aren't always "smart".

New England barely has any niggers living in it. It's just rich whites that live in gated communities and academic safe spaces that watch MSNBC and CNN and think, "Blacks sure are cultured and friendly even though I've never met one in my life, but if they're portrayed as wise and funny in movies and on television, then I'll believe it! Golly!"

It's because high IQ know Clinton is corrupt but still a better candidate due to her experience. She would have kept the system stable; which is good for people who are in a good place in life.

The five unabombers who live in Montana may have skewed that graphic.

It's a class difference

CTR is still hiring?

SAGE
Bait thread
Coal burning detected.

pathological alturism

Easier to con them with their debts

even a smart person can be brainwashed my friend

Because IQ tests don't measure common sense

Because when you have the kind of income a degree like that give you, you're in the 1% that will make profit from immigrationnism.

Big walls around your house, bulletproof cars and bodyguard ain't that expensive compared to what you can make with cheap labor force.

Some people are too smart for their own good.

Lol sage.

Because those high IQ people live in good neighborhoods where they never experience the horror of multiculturalism so they vote left to virtue signal.

Because ultra high IQ people are a minority and they know that minority will not affect the outcome in blue states, so they vote for status quo candidate in case of surveilance to keep their career.

>books.google.ru/books?id=ZrNzAwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Read from page 11.

IQ has more to do with access to higher education. Massachusetts residents have the best access to higher education in the US. All college students regardless of major in a Massachusetts state school are required to take courses in social sciences, historical sciences, and diversity (yes, this is a real thing, with actual "professors" running it), which are all topics infused with liberal philosophy.
Education=indoctrination, stay woke

Because people working for universities have their salaries and benefits funded by gibme subsidies, so they vote for gibmes.

Duh.

High IQ person here. Because Trump got elected partly on the strength of a modern peasant uprising. High IQ people, being elites, are benefitted by stability, not populist demagoguery and the uprisings of retarded peasants. Corrupt deep state elitism, like that of Hillary, is disgusting to a thinking man, and idiotic propaganda that appeals to economic losers, like what the con-man Trump peddled, is also disgusting to a thinking man. But a high-IQ person is benefitted more when corrupt deep state elitists rule rather than when corrupt populist con men rule. Deep state elitists keep the ship of state stable. On the other hand, populist demagogues promise all sorts of nice sounding things but when they take charge you get guillotines, Glorious People's Republics, fascism (which is just a different version of Glorious People's Republic), and so on.
Elites are basically benefitted by stable capitalism, not populist bullshit.
This is also why Sanders lost. His supporters cry and cry but what they don't understand is that America is a rich country and not everyone is a peasant like them and like Trump-supporting hicks. Trump was helped, unlike Sanders, by also appealing to upper middle class people by running to some extent as a standard Republican (= promise of cutting taxes). Sanders, on the other hand, didn't offer anything to anyone above the peasant level, so people voted for Hill instead.

>people like to status whore and signal how good they are
Yep.

>High IQ
No.

wmbriggs.com/post/5118/
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130811005342.htm

TL;DR- liberals generally are liberal because they want to play the "hero" without doing any REAL work:
therightstuff.biz/2014/12/31/liberalism-and-low-self-esteem/

>virtue signalling intensifies

My county went red! Beautiful. I'm sure the voter fraud made the others blue.

virtue signalling retards