Really fires up those neurons

Really fires up those neurons...

>implying liberals don't want to already ban men

kek just say you're a woman. don't let anyone assume your gender

men are the only net tax payers statistically, terrorists are welfare parasites

Then ban Muslim men

Why not ban women because they always vote as a single bloc without any thought as to what should be considered in terms of policy but rather in terms of what is 'socially nice'.

:^)

>ideology is the same as gender: the strawman

These people are fucking retarded

>baning a choice
>baning biology

That's how it used to be before the steady decline of civilization. The greeks even made a play about it ~400BC

ban humans

>A religious ideology that is factually the motivator for most terrorist attacks is the same as someone having a cock

Only when you are German, Hans.

>If you have a non-cucked neuron in your brain, this is just silly bullshit

I know, that was sarcasm. just posting it here so you guys could witness liberal stupidity at its finest.

You can not choose your gender.
You can choose your religion.

>These people are fucking retarded
No. They've just been brainwashed for 4 years in college and live in a bubble.

You ever stop to think that maybe if the west didn't fuck around so much in the middle east there wouldn't be so much terrorism? If some rag worshiping mouth breather drone strikes
my kids I'd probably become a terrorist too.

Fucking idiot.

Toothepaste is right, use this to respond.

The Byzantines weren't launching drone strikes against Muslims in 600AD but they acted the same then as they do now.

4 years? You fucking wish, it starts before birth. Their whore single mothers are taught that stealing from other people via the state is morally fine. These whores then "raise" their kids to think that the government is their absent father, which often starts by not breastfeeding and putting their children in daycare for weeks on end so they can make money in their shitty jobs to scrape by, if they work at all. To a child this is no different from being abandoned in the woods, it results in children who grow up to be afraid of everything, especially abandonment. But don't worry, government schools will teach them that as long as they obey the government, they can achieve happiness, especially if they go to college to become the next generation of government power promoters.

Look at what happened in Greece, almost half the population had government jobs. Very few people were actually producing anything. Government employees could retire at age 52 and live off government pensions.

>Quran states to kill non-believers
Yeah, i'm sure they would be completely peaceful left to their own devices. That's why Sunni's and Shia's are always fighting, right?

White women were some of the biggest Trump supporters, btw.

I don't think it's a choice to be brown and from Indonesia.

>my kids I'd probably become a terrorist too.
Ignoring the fact youre baiting, let's just think about vietnam. Do you see vietmanese-amreicans being terrorists? No, they're doctors. B-b-but we bombed them! THEY SHOULD BE TERRORISTS. No, not really. Ok let's look at Japan... Well you are probably closing your eyes and yelling racist at your monitor by now so I'm going to stop.

Muslims are told to kill those who do not believe in Allah.
Men are told to get a job and a girl.

muslims can not choose religion.
if they try they are stoned and thrown of a bridge

off*

Kek has divined a solution.

I really don't see a problem with banning men

>foreigners won't impregnate our women
>white population grows larger
>more women for everyone to choose from

This hurt my feelings. How did it go so wrong?

I also didn't have my father in my life, but my mother refused welfare, and I work for myself and refuse welfare, am I redeemable?

>60% of the world's workforce, banned

Give me you to i need my daily dose.
Here is my capital as a prise for that.

You can't have a functional society without men, since women are too incompetent to run anything.

You can have a functional society without Muslims.

>I'd probably become a terrorist too.
No, because you're a big faggot and a coward. No matter what your pathetic fan-fiction implies.

nice

Redeem? You are the victim here.

Gender is a random biological assignment

Islam is a choice

>I don't think it's a choice to be brown and from Indonesia.

It is a choice to be a muslim, retard.

You narrow the group as much as possible, by that logic we should kill all humans. Islam promotes terrorism, being a man doesn't

Praise kek.

I didn't realize Islam was genetic.

Color me thinkin'