www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1793695590
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/look-at-japan-for-clean-coal-power/news-story/784d9cb50af857bfa8cbc9f5bc90acc8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2Lp-YF9Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOSQEzvP_w
goodnewsnetwork.org/america-trees-now-century-ago/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

Really. What is with you guys? Posting all this terrible nonsense. I'm glad you guys can live in the comfort of your own home being racist. You guys are the scum of society.

Y'know, I always heard of Sup Forums but never been on it. But today I was on a subreddit when someone told me to come here. And good lord you guys should be ashamed.

You're white. That's a privilege! You can do so much. Like not abuse your white male privilege. Look up the stats, it's real. It's a real fear african americans get in our society. It can be from giving them a mean stare, to using the n word.

I hope you all get better, then maybe I'll buy you guys a coffee. All of you should be ashamed. This is NOT OKAY. In the meantime, I hope you all die a terrible death. Because nobody will ever love you. This is why Drumpf won. Because of bigots like you

Peace and love.
Adolf.

DRUMPF :3

I think you misunderstood, my intention was to help people understand why we are quite so slow right now.

My intention was not blogging.

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY

March 27, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then host a listening session with the Fraternal Order of Police. In the afternoon, the President will sign an Energy Independence Executive Order. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Homeland Security. In the evening, the President will host a reception for Senators and their spouses.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT hosts a listening session with the Fraternal Order of Police

2:00PM THE PRESIDENT signs an Energy Independence Executive Order

4:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Homeland Security

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a reception for Senators and their spouses

1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1793695590

> It all comes down to nothing

BOOORING

WHERE ARE MY HAPPENINGS???

I wish he had more help

THANK YOU KEK

CLEAN COAL

It appear Nunes is trying

Soon...

You guys literally ruined my bait.

Now we know what the rest of this week will be about.

Is clean coal a meme or is there some truth in it?

You just stole my doubles and ruined my Jeb get you fucking leaf.

Based. Global warming is a total scam.

It's more like clean(er) coal

Yeb is low energy.

I wonder what will happen when the world doesn't explode despite Trump's ignoring of climate change.

>n-now the point of no return has super totally seriously 110% no joke been crossed, but we should move all of our companies to China anyway

it is cleaner, but if your focus is CO2 is doesnt matter, anything that burns makes CO2.

but imho CO2 is meme

Smooth sailing is nice and I like discussing policy, but that is not popular here I guess.

There will be lots of outrage at the EO signed today doing away with Obama era energy regulation.
Nunes issue rages on, NK is conducting missile tests soon, US is increasing presence in Syria and bombing targets more, Gorsuch hearings and debates continue, 2000 bills have been introduced, NASA got their first funding appropriation in 7 years.

It's legit. It's not "clean" but significantly cleaner than traditional methods.

Holy shit! Podesta with little kids in his grip!! Garrison is a fucking badass. He is seriously opening himself up to lawsuits doing that. Bless him.

>What's in your wallet, honey?
>Have you heard about that thing they invented back in the 2010s called 'Mutual Funds'?
>Y-yes?
>So, I fell right for it, next thing you know she has 5 new closets of shoes and took off with Joe that lived next door, last time I checked there was debt coming from some place called "French Polynesia", I don't even know where that is.

Japan is scared of nuclear power now that fukushima looks like its going to kill them all. They're going back to coal power. Australia is looking into clean coal power stations as well.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/look-at-japan-for-clean-coal-power/news-story/784d9cb50af857bfa8cbc9f5bc90acc8

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017

THE MEME HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY

March 27, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily meme briefing. The President will then host a listening session with the Fraternal Order of Memes. In the afternoon, the President will sign a Meme Independence Executive Order. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with the Secretary of Memes and the Secretary of Meme Security. In the evening, the President will host a reception for Senators and their memes.

The following proposals are not conservative enough and will be blocked by the Freedom Caucus

1) Immigration reform

2) Tax reform

3) infrastructure spending

4) replacing AFC

5) making peace with Russia/Assad

6) Making America Great Again

It's better than burning it the old fashioned way
CO2 is a meme though

>It's not "clean" but significantly cleaner than traditional methods.

And also a lot cleaner that increasing energy price in america so much that production (and jobs) are moved to China, India and Mexico, countries that couldn't care less about clean.

Awoovement~

Can anyone give me the long and short of the Nunes situation? I don't really understand with so much disinformation floating around.

Coal is the dirtiest source of energy no matter how you slice it and produces more radiation and cancer than nuclear. Mining methods cause health issues for miners.

That said, we burn coal in any event so we might as well mine it domestically.

every time

On the Russia witchhunt, have dems actually produced any evidence for the public or cited any suspected specific violations committed?

I have not seen either.

>Can anyone give me the long and short of the Nunes situation?

I can give you the short

> Trump asks House and Senate committees to look into the surveillance situation
> Nunes (the madman) actually does it and report his findings to the press first, then to the white house
> Democrats are butthurt because the findings seems to support Trump's assertions
> autistic screeching

the democrats from the intelligence committee are trying to control Trump by keeping the shadow of a Russian investigation in his government.

Nunes is not buying that shit so he ahs to go.

Worst countries in the world for pollution are India and China hands down.

Vlormpf btfo! Your tax dollars at work

>And also a lot cleaner that increasing energy price in america so much that production (and jobs) are moved to China, India and Mexico, countries that couldn't care less about clean.

This is something leftist retards fighting for climate change fail to realize 99.99% of time. The supposed effect is global. Yet they only ever whine about Europe's and USA's pollution even to the point where the actual global pollution levels significantly raise as a result.

Of course, this is because Climate Change is just another lie to further the globalist agenda, as the leaders pushing for this are very well aware that the CO2 emissions of the western world are irrelevant on the grander scale.

Joe?

I like how Hillary's fish is cursing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

Thank you.

What is the "legitimate" justification for recusal requests and such vehement animosity? Did he violate any rules, laws, or customs?

>He is the most evil man on the planet with nefarious goals.
>Why is he lazy, why won't he get back to work on those goals?

Fuck the climate and fuck coastal niggers

Japan will be uninhabitable in like 25 years. Shit is not good in Japan. China is basically worse in many ways. I don't know what Japan is going to do about that.

Reminder that libs are still THIS butthurt over Trump calling out Obongo on his golfing.

What If it was the CIA who "hacked" Hillary's servers mocking themselves as Russians?

American energy is already far cheaper than most any country for the regular consumer. Simple taxes on usage rates and not subsidizing poor users would bring consumption down greatly and improve efficiency of electronics used.

I love that picture, something about Trump and lobsters produces great aesthetics.

It wouldn't surprise me

Even if global warming were real, why would libs even care about saving the world? They hate everything, even themselves
>society is patriarchal
>meritocracy is bad
>muh wealth gap (REEEE rich people get out)
>not enough diversity
all of their beliefs are more unsustainable than the whole global warming theory. They are destroying the world faster than melting (((Icebergs))) ever could.

hmmm, maybe this is what Al Gore meant.

I just hate joeposting, for some reason, there's that picture where he seems to be *autistic screeching* while PDJT is around the image when he was making fun of that reporter, with his hand on his chest seemingly mocking, that one is fun though.

>TFW Trump is from a future where insects and mankind are at war, and him eating lobster brings him great joy we cannot truly understand

Hero? Yeah I wish I could take pictures like that hero did.

He violated something much more important, The Narrative.

Awoo?

Nunes went to the white house and found intel that was unmasked. Dems are autistically screeching because of it.

My guess? I bet what Nunes found was the Daily Intelligence Briefings. That's why he was so vague about what he saw. That means that he didn't actually see the intel, but he saw the cliffnotes version that Obama got handed every day. If that's the case, then this goes RIGHT to the fucking top, Obama-going-to-jail tier BTFO. The dems know this is exactly what he found, which is why they're trying to get him the fuck out of the committee.

This also means that somebody told him exactly which days to look at for the Obama briefings, which means we have an intelligence tipster in the White House. My money's on Mike Rogers and the NSA.

The pedos like Podesta can't sue because it would lead to the truth coming out

This is the credited answer. This is literally exactly what's going on.

I am scared to admit that I believe CO2 and general emissions are too high and driving higher temperatures and erratic weather globally for fear will be cast out as a shill.

is it Nunes or Nuñes

Fuck off geraldo

awoo

They are, but it will mostly hit niggers.

>This also means that somebody told him exactly which days to look at for the Obama briefings, which means we have an intelligence tipster in the White House. My money's on Mike Rogers and the NSA.

>implying it wasn't John Miller
You just know the first thing Trump did when he became President-Elect was to look through the past several months of PDBs.

I am going to translate some progtard vocabulary. Feel free to join in.

Horrifying: |Gerundal verb; Deverbal adverb.| Used to describe the emotional reaction of a progtard to any action which results in a material improvement of life quality for citizens of the United States. Semantic synonym: Outrageous. Best translation to SAE: Patriotic.

it'll all be worth it if we finally kill the golfing jew

Noo-Nez

It's all spic to me. Just call him Devin.

Movement!

Checked as well.

nunes for him

They threatened Alex jones with a massive lawsuit. Maybe they threatened his family. I don't know. I know they would rather NEVER set foot in a courtroom. They are circling the wagons around comet ping pong though.

He didn't violate anything. It's just autistic screeching. It's "Trump needs to be impeached" tier.

President Donald John Trump works around the clock, meanwhile, dems are blocking everything put foward just 'cause, yet still they go pick on who?
It's basically one person holding the hands of someone willing to work, and the one coming to judge asks why the hell haven't you started yet.

I assume the second but anglicized.

Interesting, I hate how much conjecture work we have with all these proceedings.

That is true but then you have an even greater problem in that Africa will hit 4 billion + population without intense intervention and they can't afford to transport food to themselves at global prices among many.

There's probably SOME effect by humans, but that's mainly through other, non-temperature-changing chemicals that we spit out, like the shit that was eating through the Ozone a few years back. CO2 is probably not a big deal; the fluctuations in the temps of the Sun are likely a bigger driver of temp changes than anything else.

Since the thread is slow...

An ex-CIA & NSA whistleblower approached Nunes through the Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch founder/federal prosecutor. He's going to prove the mass surveillance activity in America. He is in possession of 600 to 900 million pages of dossiers and bank accounts of American businessmen, foreign diplomats, and foreign leaders. This whistleblower already approached Sheriff Arpaio and the Department of Justice 18 times to request a whistleblower immunity but rejected. Edward Snowden's revelations about the surveillance in America is peanuts compared to this.

Sources:
1. zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
2. freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
3. youtube.com/watch?v=HB2Lp-YF9Vc
4. And this thread

>That is true but then you have an even greater problem in that Africa will hit 4 billion + population without intense intervention and they can't afford to transport food to themselves at global prices among many.
Just nuke the paths between Europe and Africa.

>NO HATE, NO FEAR
>REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOSQEzvP_w

we need more right-wing chants desu

I love him so much

who cares. Trees eat the shit and we have more trees than ever before and they eat CO2, plus, the ozone is made out of CO2
goodnewsnetwork.org/america-trees-now-century-ago/
>inb4 fake news
read the source

>tfw always believed global warming
>"greenhouse effect is literally a scientific fact, what are these goober talking about lel"
>see that Bill nye is a massive shill
>realize that his show was the first place I heard about the greenhouse effect

Idk what to believe, but I do know that carbon exchanges are fucking retarded

All he has to do is go down to the White House and meet with one of Trump's staff. POTUS can grant immunity to anyone he'd like.

dilbertman says it looks exactly like a scam
does that make you feel a little better?

>hurr durr the government spies

Yeah no shit

So, an Intelligence official had information on the WH computers that showed Trump was being surveilled. The WH has a National Security suite/office. This information was so classified that it had to be viewed in a SCIF, which is why Nunes had to go to the WH, source could not take classified info off the WH system and take to Congress (this is the law Hillary broke). Then Nunes went to Oval Office and told Trump before the Dems.

MAGA HAT
LOADED GUN
DEATH TO ANTIFASCIST SCUM

Based Nunes.

Suggest(s): |Verb, transitive| Used to promote a fictional assertion to truth status. Semantic synonym: hallucinates. Best translation to SAE: cancels.

Alefantis might have nothing to hide, idk. Podesta will never sue anyone, I guarantee it

>flagfilter australia
>can't see new /ptg/
>start panicking
>did joe finally win?
>mfw

FINALLY A REPUBLICAN WITH SOME FUCKING SENSE

Can someone post POTUS' schedule today? Will he be in front of cameras?

>YOU WHINE
>YOU CRY
>BUT TRUMP IS STILL OUR GUY

or maybe

>HELI-COPTER-RIDE

Lol though at the MSM and Liberals calling him out for ties to Russia to get rid of him.

So, an Intelligence official had information on the WH computers that showed Trump was being surveilled. The WH has a National Security suite/office. This information was so classified that it had to be viewed in a SCIF, which is why Nunes had to go to the WH, source could not take classified info off the WH system and take to Congress (this is the law Hillary broke). Then Nunes went to Oval Office and told Trump before the Dems.

My assumption is that they must provide some basis for their accusations and proceedings in order to follow protocol, though I could be incorrect. I am curious what that constitutes.

My concern is two fold for both. Less red meat and plastics consumption alone would be tremendously helpful.

Ozone is the problem, my friend. I feel like most people on the anti-climate side are pretty ignorant on the matter.

I think the green industries are major cash cows and unproductive but that is not so relevant as environmental consequences.

Joe always wins.