How can you still be smoking?

How can you still be smoking?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

you also kill others. it's for real, happened to me

t. peat gavel

you murderer

It's to do with the fact that the tobacco leaves have sticky pockets that trap bits of radioactive residue from the fertilizer used on them.

You're literally smoking polonium or something and making little radioactive hot pockets in your lungs.

Yet another thread to showcase the Finnish meme supremacy.

Does that mean that smokers have better muscles?

I know, it's fucking stupid, you're right OP.
I actually think that every time I smoke now.
I've been trying to work myself up to just do it.

It just keep getting better

I think
>8 less minutes
errytime I light one up.

So if I grow tobacco organically it's not gonna kill me?

No, it's just that non-smokers contain a much larger percentage of vegan, cuck-fairy nu-males.

Apparently nicotine helps you think better - considering buying some patches.

Oh, okay. Maybe they are weak because of dude weed lmao
Can confirm. Helps with concentration. Also, when I go on a smoke break, I have time to think about shit.

I don't. The only thing more pathetic than tobacco and pot smokers puffing on their little roll of paper is the two groups criticizing one another while going to great lengths to defend their own drug of choice.

I wouldn't mind if a giant brawl ensued between the two groups, with the winners getting gassed thereafter.

It's mostly the additives which fuck you.

Also look into the case of Japan, one of the highest rates of smokers among the adult male population, and yet very low lung cancer numbers.

I don't smoke, I'm actually trying to stay alive for the next 10 years and not die slowly connected to a collostomy bag.

Just do it, I don't smoke for 2 weeks now and I feel great, even hungovers are better when you don't smoke. Next step is to quit drinking alcohol.

Oh no, there go my plans to live forever

Quite a few prominent people in the fitness industry are massive pot smokers.

In fact marijuana is a banned substance for athletes because it allows one, among other things, to train through the pain more easily.

Also enables you to eat a lot more than usual for epic gains, dilates bloodvessels for better pump, etc.

Tobacco smoking is pretty shit outside of the neuroprotective benefits, weed is pretty great if used as a medicine/supplement rather than abused to intoxicate.

>fitness industry
There's the problem.

Just dropped nicotine, 20th hour.

It means get high quality cigs or tobacco and you'll be better off than the majority of smokers. I've smoked for a year and I basically chain smoke but I've always bought high quality cigarettes and not only do I not wheeze but I've never had coughing fits etc. I'm taking a break for the next couple of months though.

This.
The number of smokers is going down, but lung cancer rates are going up.
I work with nursing homes. No matter how you lived your life your probably going to die around age 75-85. Not smoking and eating a balanced diet won't save you.

This is true when I was doing Smolov+Madcow smoking weed got me through my routine and diet . Also helped a lot with recovery.

I want everyone to suffer for my actions.

I got a terrible cold and couldn't smoke a butt for a week. I'm on day 8 right now, I don't even have a craving.

If you wanna quit, let people sneeze in your face, I guess.

It happened to my dad's friend

That'll teach them for smoking after gay sex.

Patrick bateman is my favourite persona, i want to be like him.
He doesnt smoke, so i dont smoke

papa?

For the same reason people sky dive, surf, drive fast cars, drink, and do anything else, Because I enjoy it.
Who gives a fuck if it kills us, EVERYTHING kills us even breathing the air can harm us.

Have a problem with second hand smoke? Don't enter an area where people smoke or shut the hell up.

My Aunt got throat cancer and immedietly after started smoking, her doctor got pissed at her andd asked her why she would do something like that.
She told him that she doesn't see a point in avoiding a good time just because you might get hurt, she spent her whole life NOT smoking only to get cancer anyway so fuck it.

you know smoking brings alot of other problems too than just cancer right?
I dont want to look older
i dont want to breathe harder
i dont want to have a higher blood pressure
i dont want to smell bad
i dont want to be out of breath every second when i move
i dont want yellow teeth

>I've smoked for a year

Nigger I've smoked 100% chemical laced cheap tobacco for 10 years now

I don't do any of those things except that it makes a sore throat last longer

I don't pretend I'm doing myself a favour though

Because it makes me look cool and helps me get through 12-hour shifts, faggot.

>How can you still be smoking?
Well it's not a very complicated process.

>he ruins his body so he can slave away a 12 hour shift for his boss joseph goldstein

>Grand dad died from lung cancer
>Never smoked a day in his life
I blame the Jews. They are always responsible.

it makes me look cool.

Well, XEdgexLordX, he actually smokes cigars like a red blooded American after railing coke off a hooker's tits.

Sames

I know, my brother is living his life, and hes doing great. Why wouldnt i?

>literally paying to poison yourself

very good goyim

because firstly i enjoy smoking and i am perfectly ok with being addicted
secondly i want to escape this meat prison and return to the void. though im to pussy to anhero.
but again i actually really enjoy smoking

8 mins really isnt much though
>be me
>12 years of smoking
>2 packs a day
>works out to almost 3 years less so far

ill die of old age before smoking gets me

Appearance is mostly decided by genes.
Sure staying out in the sun or smoking could help this along. but if you were going to look older, not smoking isn't going to help.
Just like Smoking doesn't necessarily make a person look older.

Then don't smoke 6 packs a day, and keep up your stamina by exercising.

I'll give you the blood pressure one.
But eating salt raises it just as easily.

Smokers don't smell bad unless they aren't clean in the first place.
The most they have to watch out for is halitosis.

You already said that one.

Then brush your teeth silly.

All my relatives have been heavy smokers, except for a stillborn Aunt, all my relatives that died, have died at ripe old ages from 70's-100's
none of which died of smoke related illnesses.

So good genes help in this battle too.

Maybe because i enjoy a cigarette on occasion. Maybe im cool with developing cancer when im already almost dead anyways. hell, maybe by the time im 80 we'll have a cure, and we can all have a smoke to celebrate.

Because it makes me feel good and i'm not trying to live to 100 years old anyways. The only problem I have with it is giving money to the tobacco jews

>giving money to the tobacco jews

>2017
>not rolling your own

m8 i smoke a month for the price of a weeks worth of packs
also RYO tobacco is far better quality

st makes me smoke more tbqhwyl

is nicotine alone bad for you? Tucker Carlson chews nicotine gum and I think it's like adderall

Yeah I was thinking to try rolling my own, especially since $15 a pack is fucked. But i dont smoke a whole lot, so i dont want to buy bulk tobacco

>It's mostly the additives which fuck you.
I don't think it's a coincidence that the Surgeons General warning came out around the same time they decided to make a treaty banning above ground nuclear testing.

Blaming a public health disaster on what is already acknowledged to be a vice is a very good way for the government to take the pressure off themselves.

>Lung cancer because of nukes and pollution --> You dumbass smokers did this to yourselves

>Healthcare system completely fucked up --> You bunch of fatties did this to yourselves.

>$15 a pack
jesus

>i dont want to buy bulk tobacco
its not really bulk though, it just looks alot
a 50g pack of tobacco lasts me 3 days
works out to 60-70 cigarettes and thats with small rizla and a filter
plus if youre not smoking just seal the pack and off you go
tobacco doesnt go off unless it gets wet and molds

Nicotine is a stimulant and spikes blood pressure. It also seems to drop blood sugar.

The major source of strange chemicals in cigarettes isn't additives. It's the fact that combustion (especially the impaired type of combustion that a smoldering cigarette has) is a chemical process that can generate all kinds of shit.

>Nicotine is a stimulant and spikes blood pressure. It also seems to drop blood sugar.
Forgot to add. It's probably not really very harmful provided you don't have heart/circulatory problems.

I cut that shit out. Any good feeling it brought was outweighed by the headaches, coughing, dry mouth and stench.

Dipping was much better, but I didn't want to lose my jaw or suffer the long term effects of hyper tension.

Yeah, we all die eventually, but I don't want to feel like shit while I am alive and thats basically all tobacco does.