SANCTUARY CITIES CHALLENGING TRUMP AND SESSIONS

After sanctuary city mayors are told they'll lose federal funding, you would think they would smarten up. But instead they are doubling down. Why?

>Municipal leaders nationwide vowed to defy any crackdown on sanctuary cities after a warning from Attorney General Jeff Sessions that they could lose federal money for refusing to cooperate with immigration authorities and suggested the government would come after grand money that has already been awarded if they don't comply.

>"We are going to become this administration's worst nightmare," said New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, who was among officials gathered in New York for a small conference that attracted officials from cities including San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Philadelphia and New York.

fox5ny.com/news/244212379-story

Why is this allowed? They are literally breaking federal law and bragging about it.

Sanctuary cities only exist because poor illegals vote for dems because they give them more gibs. It's an electoral strategy and nothing else. If they wanted to keep people safe they would deport criminals.

Won't this just piss of moderates? Is your city listed? How are folks reacting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSi3S3T8GEw
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/27/voters-to-decide-whether-to-raise-sales-tax-to-combat-homelessness/
kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/03/27/seattle-asks-voters-tax-increase-help-homeless-people/99695840/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking democrats just keep doubling down, it's like they want to piss everyone off but the radical left part of the party.

This is so Fucking stupid, these idiot mayors in these cities are doing more damage just to help NON AMERICAN citizens.

Its Fucking disgraceful and it baffles me that people are not up in arms about this

Also they mayors act care more about emotions then laws. This is what the state of our politics looks like.

Also finally a good post by a Canadian. Bumping again.

Why can't posts like this have discussion but 50 different troll threads get bumped till 404? Fucking pol, get your shit together and fight the shills with DISCUSSION

I can't understand it either which is why I'm here.
I guess they're just hoping to get funding from Soros instead.

it's all a show to appease their retarded rabid base

money is the primary motivator to accomplish anything in government, no matter the level

It's like they want to piss people off. This makes no sense and I don't see how people can actually support breaking laws so blantantly.

Bump

This.
>We won't bow down!
They will, they'll just do it quietly.

>Why is this allowed?
It isn't

>They are literally breaking federal law and bragging about it.
They are

Trump needs to come down on them with the military boot. His presidency will only be a failure if these people exist past it. I'm still hopeful.

Mostly this, but consider this: they've already run out of money and are in desperate need of more.

It only makes sense. I mean, when your legal population is probably half of your actual population and you only get enough money for your legal population, you're going to run out of that money very quickly.

They're picking a fight they have no hope of winning
They will bend the knee.

They are only showing support for the radicalized portion of the base though. This just further alienates moderate democrats that were abandoned in the election in favor of a more millenial view.

Looks like the days of moderates are slowly dying out and being forced out specifically for the democrats.

While they constantly mock the republicans they don't even see how much their party is crumbling from absurd stances like these.

This calls for a war of attrition. Let's so who can hold out more.

>that pic

They're counting on the idea that Trump is bluffing.

All Trump has to do to ensure their downfall is follow-through on his threats. If DoJ pulled federal funding, NYC would crumple like an empty beer can within a month.

oh FUCK i want to spread this

Have ICE arrest the fucking mayors, put makeup on them, and send them to Guantanamo GenPop.

I don't think they'll be able to handle a pull in federal funding.
They are breaking the law by hindering the feds. Sanctuary cities shouldn't exist.

Please spread it everywhere I got more. Was a thread that had many anons making these when ICE was announced to be able to do their job again and it was going well.

>Bogdanoff rights
I need a quick rundown on these

Plenty of time yet for the cleansing of regressive lefties who plague society. MAGA will take all 8 years and more. Each year these self loathing regressive leftists spouting "tolerance" and "muh progressive right side of history" make themselves out to be an even bigger and louder spectacle of anti-intellectual retardation. To stifle progress is one thing which they certainly do out of principle, but to actually break the law and brag like this is lower than stupid. They want it to be as obvious as possible and as easy to tell them apart from intelligent or just rational people that actually matter to the world. They will accept their insignificance and move on, or hitler2.0 is going to pop up and do an old fashioned societal cleansing. #purge

>fight the ice agents
AAAAAHAHAHAH I fucking love these. They sound legit, but sprinkled with wonderfulness.

Niggers are starting to get angry
youtube.com/watch?v=gSi3S3T8GEw

Alternatively, the niggers and liberals will abandon the city and migrate elsewhere while the proud and working New Yorkers will stay behind to 'close the rear guard' and make their city great again.

Its because newfags like you have can't stop themselves from posting. For example, this post. Does it add anything but a bump? No. Then why did you post it?

Here is exaxtly what will gappen.

>sanctuary cities decide to remain defiant
>never trump
>get funding cut
>fire all the police force except the blacks, fire the EMS except for blacks, fire the fire department except blacks
>use what police are left to generate revenue, they will pull over every car they can read the license plate of
>falsified tickets will be handed out all day everyday
>court will uphold the word of the officers and bar dashcam video evidence
>property taxes will be raised and appraisal will double or triple in order to generate more funding for sanctuary city budgets

Not like they could just fire them, put them in jail, hang them in the street. No sir. That is a solution that doesnt require taking money from you and me.

>that last point

god bless you man

>I'm a Sovereign Citizen under the Articles of Confederation.

AM I BEING DETAINED

The image he posted is the legit version that liberals spread on social media after the election.

Stupid question, but are gibs a state program or federal?

No way get the Fuck out.

I know they are stupid but they can't be THAT Fucking stupid.

I can't wait until they cave in like the pathetic faggots they are.

I swear to god they did.

Sup Forums was going nuts about it because liberals actually had the gall to come out and support these criminals, when in reality they only want the votes and cheap labor these people offer.

If you live in one of these cities you need to GTFO now.

They are ready to bleed you dry to pay gibs for illegals.

Screencap for truth.

I'm going to do gods work and print 50 copies each and put them on the apartment hunting stall on Albertsons in California.

They are like petulant, spoiled children who've never been told "no".

Subtle as fuck. I like it.

>WE DEMAND THE RIGHT TO HOUSE TAX PARASITES AND WE ARE WILLING TO SECEDE FROM THE UNION TO DO IT

lol but why tho?

Thankful our mayor bent the knee in this city, first mayor to do it - we may be saved after all.

>liberals will abandon the city
They would sooner die than move to the suburbs or countryside like a bunch of retards

That's all I got guys but you can spread this to any liberals that are using emotions in arguemets.

There's no moderate democrats left. the center of the party went down with Hillary. Their only hope is to fearmonger browns into turning out more

It's all about that cheap, exploitable labor that bypasses pesky things like 'workers rights" via the elimination of borders and the resulting suppression of wage increases.

>bogdanoff rights

Please tell me you have pics of this? I knew they were trying to spread the memes but I didn't think they actually were successful.

>Sanctuary cities only exist because poor illegals vote for dems because they give them more gibs. It's an electoral strategy and nothing else.

You have no idea how much this pisses me off. And liberals today have the fucking audacity to say that Trump is a "threat to democracy". But their game of bringing in immigrants to vote for them turns democracy into a fucking joke, you're basically getting outsiders to displace the natural citizens. And they get away with it.

I remember that, it was all over Infowars and Facebook right after the election.

Good find user, got anymore?

>Push for having sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants, knowing full well that it's against law that's older than the cities themselves
>Refuse to back down when the government threatens to revoke funding
>Funding gets revoked
>The only voters you were able to rely upon are now poor, hungry, and angry thanks to you
So ends the Democrat party.

Democrats want their slave labor and will fight if you try and take it away

Truth, Seattle is trying to increase sales tax to get 'free' housing for homeless. This is of course after LA did it. Seattle politicians are all about virtue signalling.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/27/voters-to-decide-whether-to-raise-sales-tax-to-combat-homelessness/

kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/03/27/seattle-asks-voters-tax-increase-help-homeless-people/99695840/

To quote the above link.

"This is a city that's not going to wait for a dysfunctional federal government to show up and do something — because lives are being lost," Murray said at a recent news conference.

The mayor, who is up for re-election, would be on the same ballot as the tax initiative if backers gather enough signatures to qualify it for the August election.

This is hands down the most pointless fight ever. They don't have 1 lick of credibility in their arguement besides "MUH FEELS". The law is on Trump's side too.

>"We are going to become this administration's worst nightmare,"

Do these people really believe they can actively disobey orders from their superiors and not get slammed hard for it ?

The Democratic party has always been about keeping the plantation going.

All that's happened is that after the Civil War, they learned votes are more valuable than cotton.

>Democrats want their slave labor and will fight if you try and take it away
The more things change, the more they stay the same. And leftists don't even have a remote inkling of this.

>trump cuts funding to sanc cities
>uses the money to pay for the wall
>quality of life drops in cities, citizens are pissed
>local gov't has no alternative but to boot out illegals
>if they don't they get voted out and replaced with people who will
>no more illegals and we get the wall built
>mfw liberals pay for the wall

When the party that stands for a stronger central government says that it can't stand to wait for the central government to act because the central government is incompetent, you know it's on hard times.

>it's another nullification crisis under John Calhoun episode

We all remember how well that ended for SC.

I don't understand, what are they trying to achieve by pissing almost everyone off ? In which reality is behaving like spoiled children and throwing a tantrum a sensible thing to do for people with responsibilities ?

Libshits will never leave the city, that's their hive. They have mental breakdowns when they have to move out to the country, where actual Americans are.

You don't understand. Nobody, not even Trump, wants to order dudes in police uniforms to break into churches and pull out crying women and children. That is just a PR disaster. It's all about appearances and propaganda. The left is actually trying to PROVOKE Trump into sending police to drag our immigrants from sanctuary cities, because that will give them justification to call Trump a "fascist" ruler.

I personally have no problem with sending in immigration agents. But many people (women especially) have a problem with it. They are emotional and get sad when they see people get deported.

i need a rundown on these bogdanoff rights, are they in the secret constitution? why haven't i heard of them before?

>bogdanoff rights
Just fucking lost it in class

Giving women rights was a mistake
The number of women that can think and use their brain instead of their feelings are small in number.

They're already calling Trump a fascist. Your regular, everyday Americans are being assaulted in the streets because they're """nazis"""

Honestly, what is there to lose? fuck the PR repercussions. Trump has survived EVERYTHING they've thrown at him.

America needs to be purged.

They should know by now that the man doesn't bluff

Shut it down.

Some is from the state, but a lot of state gibs are only administered by the state and funded by FEDERAL grants. Some of these programs were not properly supervised under Obama, like letting illegals get food stamps. Others would need changes in federal law to start denying the gibs (or the grants that fund the gibs).

I think Trump is holding this one for later. It will be easier to deny illegals gibs AFTER 10 million of them have been deported.

gook

Take their food stamps away

The US shares the longest undefended border in the world with the most cucked nation the west has ever seen. Our PM will do nothing to stop the hordes of illegals coming in from the US. The RCMP won't even publish the fuckin numbers of illegals swarming Canada now. When the snow melts, we'll have a full-blown illegal alien crisis.

Americans should consider yourselves lucky. You can literally just dump the filth from your sanctuary cities within our borders. This could even appease the humanitarian """altruist""" left, because the illegals will still have a govt teet to suckle

you have faithfully fed the machine

you should try asking yourself the same question every time you post. I enjoyed the irony tho so enjoy this bump

Democrats can no longer win elections their last chance is to import 3rd world idiots who do not speak the language who will go on government programs and build a new base

They have lost the Amrican people and are literally importing foreigners to expand their base

You have the right to make the call.
You have the right to receive the call.
You have the right to refuse the call (but you'll be sorry).

Damn I live in San Diego, maybe I should spread this around illegal alien neighborhoods.

I don't get it.. Sessions isn't even preventing these cities from being sanctuaries; he's just, justly, withholding federal block grants from states that do not adhere to federal protocols: the cities can still refuse to conform if they wish, but they won't get any of the fed's shekels.
This isn't a new thing. It's not a radical idea to propose that people who don't conform with the federal government's agenda shouldn't receive federal funding. For example, I go to college in CO, but the student's at my campus can't smoke weed here because the Federal government may cut our school's funding if we piss them off. We're still free to do it, technically; we'd just have to pay for shit ourselves.
Dump entitled libshits think that withholding shekels is equivalent to actual oppression. Fuck them!

This

Shit, is there a Spanish version? It would help a lot more.

This could be the case,

I got 3 requests from the RNC asking for money but I refused due to repeating failures. I just got 2 invitation letters from the DNC now but they too are begging for 100+ dollar donations.

What these "compassionate" cities do not disclose, is they think they will cover the funding gap by property confiscation and increased fines against the poor and homeless. It's ok, they probably voted Trump, or legally owned guns or were acting white.

>That is just a PR disaster. It's all about appearances and propaganda. The left is actually trying to PROVOKE Trump into sending police to drag our immigrants from sanctuary cities, because that will give them justification to call Trump a "fascist" ruler.

They are already calling him a fachist, also i am pretty sure shitting on feds for doing their jobs is not the way to go to gain any kind of support.

United States v. Arizona outlaws sanctuary cities due to federal supremacy

Open Zillow and look at the school ratings to know where they are. Look for "English as a second language" percent.

This school (pic) is near my house. I was walking by one day and the teacher was speaking spanish AT RECESS. The teachers can't even speak english during play time? Are the kids going to play wrong? ALL LEGAL immigrants are supposed to LEARN english. Anybody who can't speak english is 99% chance an illegal.

Again this is a extremely underrated video that everyone should watch.

That's not what will happen. These cities will tax the shit out of everyone who lives there and cut all infrastructure funding.

It's life an death for the Dems. They've lost the argument with legal Americans so giving a finger to Trump over illegals and forcing amnesty is their final stand.

you guys need to start meming this and push for cooperating with the US about illegal aliens. It will bring more crime and drugs into you country and make EVERY government funded program worse (ie: schools, healthcare -they aren't usually even immunized and will have diseases most 1st world countries aren't used to dealing with, anything and everything is stressed). Also, illegals usually come from countries where corruption is the rule so they are more apt to game/cheat the welfare system. All the border towns will feel this stress, esp. the small ones not used to it and then national funds will be wasted even more to transport all these illegals throughout your nation to spread the burden. There are so many hidden costs that ppl don't realize how bad it actually is. At least you guys will benefit from Trumps wall and border enforcement.

Yeah it's shown in the underrated video this user posted

>inb4 liberals try to abandon niggers for illegal spics, like how they abandoned gays for muslims after the nightclub shooting

I don't know too much on the subject, but would cities/states be able to go to court?

>Democrats start yet another nullification crisis

Please help I live around the "Sanctuary Cities" in Massachusetts and it is awful. The libtard are so incredibly dumb.

i live in boston too, its suffering, we need to take this state back

i don´t understand this
the people deciding this are obviously criminals
and under every reasonable point of view such a thing is treason
so how come that noone sends some operatives in there to get these idiots into jail?

Same reason the EU allows the travesty in europe. Jewish pawns bound by political correctness.

MAGA bump. Illegals must go back.

You wish liberals are ignorant. They will never give up!