Gook-out

The Gooks are protesting cause some gook was killed by French cops. Notice how they are all "men". Asians are not a model minority as much as a female dominated group in the west. We should turn Asian males in to traps.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39416804

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihonjinron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldnt chink-out be more appropriate?

Is there a difference ?

Why are chinks living in France?

Chinks are like roaches. You will find them everywhere.

i wish Europe never took in non white savages

>We should turn Asian males in to traps.

what the fuck am I reading?

>checks flag

oh

>every non-white turns on whites
>4th reich

soon brothers

isolationism goes both ways, blame your ancestors

>checks flag, oh..

>what the fuck am I reading?

Don't fight it Chen.

Is that a dude? Damn, I'd fuck it.

Anything is possible with make up and technology. Pic is one of those snap chat filters girls use fr their selfies.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Even if I'm an Asian, and especially because I'm one, I must accept the flaws of the Sinosphere's culture.
r/asianmasculinity and r/hapas would rather call me an uncle chan though lol

>Even if I'm an Asian,

According to my understanding, Asians hate each other more than they hate non-Asians?

For instance, a mainland Chinese is despised and wont get an apartment in Taiwan, Hong Kong or Singapore.

>According to my understanding, Asians hate each other more than they hate non-Asians

because you're a dumbass who buys into chinese tricks lol

Yup, enmity of kin. Psychologically, non-Asians are considered the Other, too alien to form a truly strong emotion towards.

>We should turn Asian males in to traps.

You can clearly see a woman in that pic retard

Really? I always thought it was all Asians hate the Japanese.

Then a Japanese-American girl told me it was all Asians against Koreans.

Got any more? Asking for a friend.

PARIS
A
R
I
S

That's the Nihonjinron victim complex in her that was speaking.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihonjinron

Don't buy into her bullshit. She doesn't possess enough self-awareness to see the chink in her culture.

Its a hierachy

Japanese
Korean scum
Chinese communist dogs
Vietdogs
Philipeano dogs
Actual Trash.

Where do non commie chinese fall into this such as HK, Macao, and Taiwan

>all men
theres a woman right in ur pic lmao. Also from what the family said the guy was holding a pair of scissors to cut fish and got shot when he opened the door.

Its Everyone vs China in the current political climate and Everyone vs Japan after WW2.

They are slightly above Chinese in the eyes of the government but they are still untouchable chinese trash in eyes of the people.

UNDEFEATED

You are VietCong, the Sephaics of Asia.

You mean Chinese Take-Out

FUCK

SHANK
THE
YANKS

>Police say he attacked an officer with a sharp object as soon as he came to the door

>One of the man's daughters told French media that her father, who spoke little French, had gone to the door holding a pair of scissors he had been using to prepare fish.

>They smashed the door in

the snitch probably couldn't handle the fish smell

This, and you don't even notice they are here until they are hundreds

SHANK
THE
YANKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>Then a Japanese-American girl told me it was all Asians against Koreans.

Just like this Vietcong samefag tries to shitpost every thread up with Anti Chinese propaganda every Asian nation has its contemporary main rival they try to claim is hated by everyone and the worst.
Previously it was Koreans for Japs because there was still the impression of China as a mere sweatshop, but now the big boogeyman is China. Remove China and they screeech autistically about the next most potent country they are competing with.

SNIP
THE
FLIPS

SLAM
THE
NAMS

lol this triggered buttmad twat again.
You keep getting shat on by me and then slinking away just to come back the next day acting like nothing has happened. You shamelessness is impressive, really.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118581961/#118599282

BAN
THE
HANS

>niggers from ghettos chimp out and burn buildings and cars down
>whites don't violently strike back
>muslims do terror attacks
>whites still don't drive trucks through mosques
>now chinks stir up trouble over some random incident

You won't get your civil war.
You won't get an excuse to keep the elections from happening.
You won't keep /ourgal/ from getting into power.

its not the chinese fault its the fact that the police set an example of not giving a fuck about riots when the other migrants did it.so literally the polices fault. lol

France at this point must be so sick of immigrants. It's like everyday someones blowing up people or yah got asians in the street being to loud with their non sense language. I'm sure the French police are praying for a Muslim attack van to just take these people out they look so annoyed. You poor french people