HAPPENING! GET IN HERE

twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/846731727343140866

AH!!!!!

Skeet shooting is serious business.

Drumpf is done, it's over for him.

If I was an american,livin near white house,I would gladly help to protect the president,maybe goin around and checkin for tha arabs or blacks.

PRAISE KEK

Major happening incoming I feel it

Because we all know that (((they))) are too weak to manifest physically and white libs dont use guns.

Just a drill probably

Release the gas.

>SS

Holy shit hes already begun building his army of nazis

>#BREAKING: Multiple media reports of the White House being placed on lock down and the North Lawn being evacuated for a suspicious package.
these 'suspicious packages' always end up being just some tourist who left his bag behind, they're never anything spicy

TRUMP HERE MY BELOVED Sup Forums BRETHEREN THEY ARE COMING FOR ME MY TIME HAS CUM-s-bzzt IT IS END-shht I AM NO MORE IT IS AS THE PROPHECY FORETOLD I WILL BE MADE MARTYR

CHAOS!

BZZZZTT *bang bang bang*

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU

*bang bang eeeekk ahhh bang ughhhhh*

*click* beeeeeeeeeeep

Who is snipers?

The swamp will be drained more forcefully than expected

this

This was a phone call the entire post? HELLO? ARE YOU STILL THERE?? D:

He was in those vampire movies a while back

secret service snipers that are stationed around the WH

White house's dog. Nothing to see here. Boy, I feel literally sleepy right now. Have a good yawn. That's good. That's better.

IMAGE OF THE MAN SEEN LEFT SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE AT THE WHITE HOUSE FLEEING THE SCENE

Those doors are fucking nasty

Do we not have janitors and maintenance staff at the white house?

what a fucking embarrassment

If digits its muslims

TRAITOR

I fucking wish

chk'ed

this would be too good

oh SHI-

and hopefully trump dead

Fug

delete this

what did u expect them to look like after a nig lived there for 8 years?

It's just the filthy lying press, their greasy, filthy, lying hands that are coated in slime, filth and excrement that touch those doors and leave a putrid residue on the doors.

Let them steep in their own filth...

c_ck_d
delet your Sup Forums pass

Learn some proper English you moron

I wonder how rigorous the security checks for mail really are. Like, if you sent them an analog alarm clock in a gift package, would they notice?

Why would you want him dead? You realize we'll just start lynching you libshits if one of you claps POTUS, right?

allahu akbar my friends

Someone else take a shot at hopping the fence maybe?

Lol, i like this theory. I can see trump giving a brief televised speech before the poison gas is emitted from the vents.

"Remember, your deaths are all for the cause of making America great again. Godspeed."

Getting away with it status?

If my post ends in 1-9 the terrorist is a white extremist christian

no digits and nothing is happening

Hope you die in a car crash today desu

They are going to gass them

finally Trump decided to go fo it

Secret service mate

>SS
kek

religion of peace strikes again

Slow and steady, Donald...

we have a picture of the suspect

Will (((they))) get him this time ?

THIS PICTURE WAS JUST TAKEN A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. SUSPECT IS STILL AT LARGE

My buddy is a courier and delivers packages in Palm Beach. Whenever he has deliveries for Mar-a-Lago, they go through the shit and open each package... I'm sure they would notice if you sent anything suspicious to the WH

This. If Trump were to be snuffed out, it'd be obvious who was behind it, and then bang you got a fire you can't put out.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

J
E
B

S U R G E

DUCK AND COVER

>literally

Twitter libfags are now all going on about false flags. Pretty convenient when nothing is a false flag when it affects their agenda. It's probably still nothing, just a forgotten handbag or some shit.

Is it the (((globalists)))?

IT'S HIM

let me guess, you voted remain?

SUSPECT DROPPED HIS DRIVERS LICENSE ON THE SCENE

>snipers seen roaming property
>snipers
>seen

OH SHI-

feel kinda sleepy right anyone else feel a little sleepy?

COULD IT BE?

IS JEB FINALLY TAKING OVER?

OR IS THIS WHAT TRIGGERS THE TED CRUZ REDEMPTION ARC?

But why are snipers and ss going to the front lines? This must be an assassin

This is why liberals want trump to stay in the White House and not constantly moving around

It's like day time still, fuck off.

HE

HAPPENING

You would literally get in their way. They would be focusing attention on the shady pole walking around the perimeter that they could have been focusing on actual threats.

Fucking civilians.

just a little sleepy bro

If doubles, you die in a tragic dick sucking accident.

CHECKED

Damn.

>SS

>All the liberals I knew kept talking about how they were so scared "some racist" would assassinate Obummer.
>He'd show up in deli's, play basketball on public courts, no attempts were ever made on him.
>Meanwhile Trump isn't even one year into his first term.
>White House has been put on high alert twice.
Hm.

Dumb meme is dumb, consider suicide.

Halal

Tra-dick

Is anyone gonna die or am I just watching some bullshit?

Why the fuck are people allowed to post this shit on Twitter? Loose lips sink ships and telling the entire world about something happening or snipers being present is fucking stupid.

In G-d's name he will be okay

Not a bad way to go desu

Maybe you're upset because you're a little sleepy get some rest