Illegal immigrants begging for us dollars

This illegal is begging for $160,000. What do?

twitter.com/ingridiswriting/status/846721272558096386

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-33155326
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latinos-age-slower-than-other-ethnicities-ucla-study-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

report this to ICE

>"your tax dollars are not enough to support these people. Please just give us more money"

Shills and Libs can hate on trump and the right till they are blue in the face. But at the end of the day, Trump is president. A wall is going up, and my taxes are going down.
Go register to become a citizen like the rest of us or go back to your country and get medical treatment there.

>$160k

That would only be about 83 pesos if he self-deports back to his shithole. He could earn that in one donkey show.

>my friend needs help
>lets put the fact hes breaking the law on social media
>yes this will help

I need some change to get to Tofino, so I can sell keychains for money to get back to Quebec, tabernac! (Said in a French accent)

My hate for mexishits builds more and more with each passing day

I am bumping this thread.
Share my hate Sup Forums

Do it. They are bad people. Bad genes. They reproduce like flies.

mexico has socialized healthcare.

he can go back and do his operation there.

Kek wills it

This

ICE ICE baby

The only two comments on the tweet are saying they reported it.

checked

>we should meme celebrities into paying for it.

Literally this.

This is exactly the type of shit Obamafailure SHOULDN'T be paying for. Goddammit we really lost control of this country

Kek. Also, that's Savage.

(it's not for a face transplant)

Id rather donate to him, then the degenerate Drug abusers on the streets, the filthy criminal filled negroes on their asses.

Thanks for bringing this to light Op, no such thing as bad publicity.

bump

Savage. Kek.

bump

Id rather have public charity than my tax dollars being forced out of my wallet at gun point to pay for his healthcare

>Survivor for 16 years in dialysis and I can not be on the waiting list because I am illegal in this country, now that I enter Donalt Trump I am afraid to be deported to my country because I would die in a few weeks without treatment

>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

He is not forcing you to pay for it is he? He is asking.

Donate.

So friend, I'm from Nova Scotia. And collectively the province doesn't even have nearly that much money. Apologies, but he will have to die like the rest of his mud race

based

bump

buy TASR shares now or regret not doing it when summer comes. Buy low, sell high.

if you all get this guy deported I will not forgive you or kek.

>Created May 21, 2014

lmao, total fucking scam

You have to go back.

>stealing organs from whites

Maybe he should just donate his own organs

Ice ice baby

If he was in a country full of his own race he would find a matching donor easily

>implying any of us want some sub-humans inefficient organs that can't even digest milk

His organs have to go back.

Be should say Mexicans doctors are retarded and Mexico is a shithole

how long will it take for all the tamales, churros, and jarritos to destroy his new heart?

actually am white american. having a little empathy isn't a bad thing.

Race traitor spic lovers deserve to hang with those they ~empathize~ with.

>spic lover

a man is dying and to have a little empathy means I love spics?

I probably hate illegals more than you do.

top kek

>Only covers residents living in Mexico
Ayy

Organ transplants between races (which, according to leftists, don't exist) are problematic.

>Muslims needing an organ donation, such as a new kidney or liver, wait on average a year longer than non-Muslims.

>This is due to a lack of donors coming forward from a matching ethnic background.
bbc.com/news/uk-33155326

The good news is that since most of them are inbred, they don't require drugs to prevent transplant rejection.

>needs $160,000
>totally not going to spend it on tequila and tacos

How do you reconcile rewarding criminal trespassers with free money?

You Fucking idiots.

You know what the MSM is going to do?

>"Alt-Right trolls attempt to get poor undocumented citizen deported when he asked for 160k for a new transplant"

Then he's going to rake in half a million dollars in donations and then he's deffinitely here for good.
>My fucking face when

On average a latino in the USA lives to 82 years old, while white people like an average age of 79 years old despite many latinos having problems like cholesterol and heart disease. Its because they age slower.
He could live to age 82 and will still not bother going to the legal citizenship process.
source: newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latinos-age-slower-than-other-ethnicities-ucla-study-shows

>16 years on dialysis

And who the fuck was paying for this, huh? Taxpayers, that's who.

Get rid of this leech.

>rakes in the money from donations
>ICE seizes it
>liberals unintentionally fund ICE

Do it, faggots.

Lol

You hate illegals but you approve of an illegal immigrant using our Healthcare that we all pay taxes to fund?

Are you completely stupid?

>Liberals 160k poorer
>(((Organ salesman))) 160k richer

Who gives a shit?

Tell him to go back to his country and get on the transplant list there.

Escape to Canada. They have free health care there and they are taking all refugees from USA. Kidneys are free!!!!

What's his GoFundMe? The tweet is gone but the person mentions a GoFundMe.

We need to report that too.

TOP MOFUGGIN KEKS

SOMEONE DM HER IMMEDIATELY. GET INFO

Those evil trolls, trying to enforce the laws of our country