Russian guy here. Ask me anything

Russian guy here. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adMB97J7hCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you drunk?

Do you have internet?

what do you think is the cause of such widespread depression?
the weather? the architecture? the alcohol abuse? the corrupt government? Other?

Wanna form a new Europe without the (((EU)))?

What country do you live in?

Why do the Jews insist on making your nation out to be the prime galactic boogieman when your economy is smaller than that of the state of Texas?

Can you help Sweden become less retarded politically?

I just have nothing to do.
We have good and cheap internet almost everywhere, in European part of Russia at least.

is it still snowing? have you had kasha this morning? are you repairing a car in your free time? are your parents arguing about going to the sauna?

What is up with the recent protests?
Do they actually have a plan to improve things or is it just stupid teenagers asking for vague change that will fuck up the country if they get it their way?

How much krokidil do you inject on a daily basis

lick my dick vatnik

post more pics, I feel depressed and need something to feel better.

What city is this?

What do you do for a living?

Also post kot.

Describe a typical day for your family

Why are commieblocks so comfy?

Do you play Crossout or World of Tanks or dayZ?

How come there's never anyone outside in the street.

Not political
Saged

Are you good at chess?

Can you ship me a bulk case of kvass?

>the corrupt government
This. I believe we are now in the "age of stagnation" like in Brezhnev times, thanks to Putin.
Will will, my friend.
Open your eyes, burger.
I am surprised with this too.
You can't even imagine how retarded our government is, seriously.

tvaiu mat', answer my questions

Do they teach hacking in grade school?

It's a snowstorm in Moscow now, but it's not usual for the end of March, they made a storm warning on TV.
>kasha
Have not eaten it since my childhood.
>car
Don't have one.
>sauna
Never been there.

what do you think of trannies

do people feel like the US/EU are a threat over there?

How is life? Are you depressed? Wished you lived somewhere else?

post a picture of whats in your fridge

today british Typhoons come in Romania for patrolling airspace over the Black Sea

thoughts?

What is the quality of like in Russia like?

life*

ты дayн

What are some of the more interesting ethnic minorities? I know about the Cossacks, but that's all..

в Cибиpи хoть paз был?

oh, Shtirlits

Have you ever killed a bear?

that i'm sick of the government and the media telling me to hate russia and love muslim cock

Is support for Putin really at 80%?

Are traps gay?

What if they have feminine benis?

What happens to SJWs in Russia? Are the unis infested with them like in the West?

Navalny definitely have a plan. Most of the protesters were teenagers who never see another president except Putin and want changes. The were many of them, I actually was surprised. I believe those guys will change country for the better in some way.
Only rednecs use it.
Fuck you.
Moscow suburbs, only 20 km from Kremlin. I'm a student and live with parents (not in the basement). Here is my kot.

is Navalny a thing or just yet another controlled oposition

Vodka - like it or love it?

comfy russian music for you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=adMB97J7hCk

If you woke up and decided that you wanted an AK-47, how long would it take you to acquire one and what would the going rate be?

How prolific is gun ownership, whether legal or otherwise?

Where you from

If the West falls, should I head to Russia?

Are people afraid of putin or is it just a distant thing people don't give a shit about or have a hard time having a strong feeling about? Like do you see people getting angry for supporting him like with trump or is it without drama?

Are your screenshots from DayZ

What's the craziest thing you know someone has done while drunk?

Why you are so anti social?
Where all the small talk capabilities went?

AK47 or STG 44

Completely false, Ivan. There will be indeed military forces amassing in Romania, but that's programmed for the summer, when we'll host a massive NATO exercise (over 30k soldiers).

There will be a Canadian Air Force Squadron detached to Romania (F-16's) in June as well, but at the moment we don't have any foreign Air Force assets acting on our lands.

Also, come on man, are you actually fucking scared of troops entering our country? You literally have Iskander rockets in Crimea that could potentially target any city in Romania in less than 2 minutes. Do you actually think the AEGIS shield can hold off a massive pre-preemptive strike?

Scaremongering goes both ways, sadly.

not at all, even in top unis (in Saint-Petersburg at least) people are based
might have something to do with the fact that we don't have as much marxist professors, which is kinda ironic

Which Lada is best Lada?

ты либepacт пидap я твoю мaмкy eбaл
he is gay loving fagot so he will say no

Why did you hack my elections? :(

what the going rate for a whore?

How do i find an pure qt orthodox wife who is not a gold digger?

>even russian cats look depressed

How does it feel to be the eventual defender of the white race?

>that wallpaper

>How do i find an pure qt orthodox wife who is not a gold digger?
Take out wife part and you are settled.

>20 km from Kremlin
>Moscow

lul

>Navalny definitely have a plan
yes. To ruin everything.
>I believe those guys will change country for the better in some way.
never. They will ruin everything.
more like Soros shill with Putins hand on hes throat.

unfortunatly there is no GOOD opposition in Russia. Only robbers and clowns from Eltsin era

Navalny is populistic monkey for retarded millenials. Hes policy is shit, but retards dont get it, because they are retards obviosly.

This protest was with good reason, because our current goverment is really corrupted as hell, but organisators and members of this protests is 16 years old hipsters and leftist scumbags.
everything what i write above is the reason why Yes, Putin really have almost 80% support.

Do you have any kompot made?

dude tell us about the latest protests against the midget fag kaPutin - are you going to kick him out finally ?

but its doesnt change anything in terms of question of italian user. And i think you understand what i mean

I'm an autist who sits behind the computer all day. my father works from 9 to 19 then comes home to watch patriotic shows on TV. That's all, actually.
Not all of them, but yes, they are much better than modern anthills.
I'm not that autist.
Putin is a schmuck. Enough for you?

OP is a giant pussy faggot.

Why are Russians so toxic towards each other? What is you opinion on USSR and "lost" republics?

eбaный шкoльник

Have you gone bowling today?

OП - хyй

I agree, but it goes both ways.

I do understand that you see it as a provocation, but our common history shows us that when Russia amasses troops, you get ready for the shit to get blown the fuck up.

Romania boarders a country that is in an active war, and another country that is currently going full Kremlin against the Romanians (Moldova via Dodon). How do you think we feel when it comes to anything Russia does?

any russian girl who marries a man from the west is a gold digger, no exception

Hey Russian bro. American here who is sick of the shit (New United States government has been rather abuse to me personally.). I'm considering moving to your nation, learning your language and starting a new life in Russia.
Do you have any suggestions, or maybe think about cultural difference I should be aware of, so that I do not offend my possible new home?

Go outside and ask them

He is not Albanian faggot.

hes hate russia its navalnyi shill

I tried to stay out of politics, but Putinbots are already here. And I'm to slow to answer everyone.

Cyka blyat?

>Go outside and ask them
Thank you Saami man.

That's women generally though. Orthodox chicks are hawt.

have you been enlisted? Like serving the military?
Been talking for a while with a guy who is in reserve now, and i swear, he's more feminine than all my numale coworkers combined. Needless to say, we didnt serve in military.
Question is - is this "Army will make a man out of you" just a meme?
Also, do you think that direct international military presence in butthurt belt will cease Putins imperial appetite for a while?

Not a question but thanks for Trump, Dmitri.

Бaлaшихa?

It's one of those kike Russians. Don't listen to him.

What country do you live in?

fuck off putin shill

Agree. Thats everything what i want to say.
says Navalny bot

i bet you are something around 15-20 y.o. and you never read a books about politics or ideologies. Thats exactly why you and your generation supports him, and why vatnics supports Putin. Because you all uneducated shitheads in terms of politics and ideologies.

how much does kremlin pay putinbots?

Not as bad as CNN tells you, but not as good as RT does.
Definitely not. Most people are apathetic and afraid of changes. Almost everyone will say that Putin is corrupt but another guys can be worse.

how old is your cat? have you pet it today? If not, pet cat.

i guess you retarded or blind. Because i said in my post that current goverment is currapted shit. But you blind sheep who reads but dont understand what exactly he reads, because some theses in my post already triggers you so hard that your eyes become covered with an bloody shroud

Wait until russian government stars abusing you. You may be able to get some quick buck from a PR action for them when moving though. Be sure to cash any proceeds and move them back to the US quickly.

Do I have to ask anything?