THEY TOKER FROM THAT FLORENCIA13
HP CLICKA PUTO!
PUTO SUREÑO ESÉ, CHALE HOMIE
FUCK FEYTEEN ST ENEMIGAS!

if its brown, flush it down

keked

HÖRR DÜRR

This.

Ay mate, on me sat fone, geh'in some fish N chips while I take a lift on me flat while listening to the lay'est tunes from BBC radio1 while I take a pisser from drinking several pints (innit) while I get sexually assaulted by a minger and slag bruv!
>"dubstep music, the bass, its sexual music man"~MC Sgt Pokes

anyone got the american ball thats thumbs down and says "when you start a small business"?

these are the banana threads of /pol except more educational

Post your esoteric anarcho memes

lmao this one is great

Czeched & Keked!

I don't get it.

k

who has a template

Weeb show

>societal (((progress)))

filename

It's an animu about an ancap businessman that gets turned into a magical loli and sent to an alternate dimension, and decides to become a military officer for the German Empire and conquers Europe with merciless force

more like free workers

Sounds pretty weird, man.

I want Tanya to tread on my snek.

Japan's been isolated for many centuries before interacting with others. What did you expect?

Fair retort, but it still sounds weird, and I've seen Rabbits by David Lynch.

It is, desu. She's part of a squad of mages that user their magic to fly, make force-fields, and puts magic energy in bullets that make them super-explosive. Other countries have mage squads also, but mages are still rare overall (have to be born as one). Tanya also is special because God literally gives her a magic boost and she can make an explosion the size of a tactical nuke.

However, it's full of moments that glorify right-wing ideas. The Japs are pretty redpilled.

There's a part where a bunch of Romanian gypsy soldiers enter the country illegally, so she has them all shot.

الله اكبر يبن شرموطة كلب

kek

Quality meme, user.

t. A Southerner

How many memeballs do you guys have?
1.2k memeballs here

I don't have them sorted, they're all in a folder of about 2k pictures so I just have to scroll through and see if my eye catches one

Kek