Unpopular pills

Too many redditors shitting up this place with their bad brains. Let's inject some wisdom back into lol.

Ill start, unpopular truth:

Freedom of association is not a fundamental right or principle.

Legal non whites are still illegitimate in white lands.

I have more but I'll see if anyone else ous on the same page.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPO4dfxEk8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jRAoUWcYss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/LRe05

Legal non whites are still illegitimate in white lands is a liked thing

Nice ones.

Fact:
The loo is for poo

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Oh wait..

Except he didn't finish his work

When i lived in Norway, my friend had to keep his relationship with a Muslim girl secret for fear of getting assblasted by her paki male cousins. Her family would disown her. This is the proper order. Freedom of association is bullshit.

"White" is a racist concept invented by the British to dehumanize nonwhites during colonialism. Progressives use the same colonial model to dehumanize whites. Hitler didn't identify as white, neither should you.

Jews created the refugees, Jews brought them to Europe, and now Jews are pushing for right wing Zionist politicians like Wilders and Le Pen. They set up a win-win and you took the bait.

White nationalists are ultimately worse for society than SJWs. They completely discredit all European identity and make people anti-white. SJWs do the opposite.

Mongrel white lands for mongrel whites only

Hitler was black.

t. Schultz. OP said share wisdom, not shill in his thread.

I don't hate Trump or anything, but FUCK are a majority of his supporters on here retarded. Literally tumblr tier. Cognitive dissonance and Damage control.

I'd rather Sup Forums go back memes, repilling, raiding and investigation rather than just trump worshipping and BTFO threads

>Legal non whites are still illegitimate
What exactly do you mean?

Trump is not the saviour.

He was just slightly better than Clinton.

Traps are gay

>"White" is a racist concept invented by the British to dehumanize nonwhites during colonialism. Progressives use the same colonial model to dehumanize whites. Hitler didn't identify as white, neither should you.
THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS.

I see us as Caucasian. Weather you're an Italian, Pole, Arab, Anglo, Iberian, Poo or Slav is just a different debate. People need to realize that there is no ''white''. Caucasian smoothly change wherever you go. There is no sudden wall where we change.

I'd like to see Libshits reactions if they found out that the Arab Muslims they love importing, are actually ultra conservative Caucasians with a tan, instead of looking at them as the POC race which isn't ''white''.

>thread titled "unpopular pills"
Sounds like you're having trouble swallowing this one, leaf

Actually, I'm pretty sure most "libshits" understand that human beings don't fit neatly into distinct races.

Caucasian is only slightly less useless than "white"

I mean our laws have been subverted and undermined by kike interests for decades and what is in the books is unethical to say the least. Anchor babies and any non whites who came here in the last 50 years are not legal in the deeper reality.

So you don't believe in different races?

There are hierarchy of patterns. There is meta race and micro race. It all is corroborated by theory of evolution and genetics. Micro race is regional groupings and it is only slightly extending past family. Humans are not evolved for organization schemes like globalism.

I believe in the creation of an Aryan race by carefully unlocking the hidden potential of European, Persian, and Oriental genes.

The idea of race can be used to reinforce societies but it's really illogical. People love to talk about the differences between Caucasians and Africans, but what about the differences WITHIN Caucasians and Africans? There are "pure" Caucasians who look just as different from other Caucasians as they do from Africans.

You are just spouting lewotin's fallacy.

>unlocking the hidden potential of European, Persian, and Oriental genes
But not African genes?

Lewontin*

Kike surname belonging to an outspoken (as usual) kike academic

How can freedom of association not be a fundamental right? It's pretty much the basis of my arguments when I argue against immigration.

>Freedom of association is not a fundamental right or principle.

Wrong.

It's a red herring.

It's difficult to categorize people into distinct groups like races. Tell me, where does the "white race" end?

You can take one person from one place and another from the other side of the world and show how they are different, but few populations have a distinct barrier from others rather than a continuum. It is difficult to taxonomize creatures in categories below species, and even defining species can be difficult in certain circumstances such as in the case of ring species.

The vast majority of women are not Margaret Thatcher and have absolutely no place in politics or in ANY position of authority that isn't over a daycare or a nursery. They're only good for caring for children and maintaining the tipi.

But Iberians always scream about how they invented the term white.

>Freedom of association is not a fundamental right or principle.
But it should be

see

The paganism pill is the highest tier redpill

mothafucker elaborate

ITT Liberals pretending to be stormfags and white supremists

>chimpanzee are swole as fuck

does this mean that gym is a meme and calisthenics/bodyweight exercises are best

THE COUGHLIN PILL
Facist is in response to Communism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

This one is a long I'd but I highly suggest watching it when you find the time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPO4dfxEk8
Also this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jRAoUWcYss

(((They))) are using Muslims and terrorism to destroy religion entirely and leave only nihilistic atheism. We're be in spiritual slavery (slave to animal desires, too stupid to know better) for the rest of our lives.

Sup Forums is so autistic you can't even have a reasonable discussion anymore without someone screaming "SHILL, KEK, LEFTIST xDDDDDDDD"

This guy gets it
(((They))) want to break mankind down into creatures of lust and malice

SHILL
KEK
LEFTIST
XXXDDDD

If you want to get better at lifting weights, weight lifting is the way to go. If you want to get better at using your body, swimming, running, junping and climbing will do it.

Equality doesn't exist.

It will never exist.

Religion is a tool to control the retarded masses by making sure they keep mobogamy, bury their dead and dont randomly kill each other

It's total bogus, but necessary, since most of humanity acts and thinks like monkeys

That's strange, I find it pretty easy!
"You look white to me"

this.

he's barely more than a moderate leftist in most of his actual policies.

Actual Red Pill?

Ted Cruz would have been the best President we've had in recent memory

Religion might be a caste system but there is no society without one regardless of religion. Modern Western society shows what not having faith and order is like.

facial cumshots actually do empower women.

Human beings are fucking up the planet and we are doing nothing to fix.
We are at the end of our Western Civilization, the left and the right both admit this. Plus there will be nothing to stop the inevitable crash
The left and the right are both identity politics and are used to divide and conquer
The free market neoliberal capitalism is the reason why we are erasing national borders in the favor of globalism
Take the blackpill

I would go as far as to say that no women are Margaret Thatcher.

The infatuation of secular atheists with Islam is a product of the fundamental similarities between the two belief systems: both are decentralised, interpretative and survived the 20th century purely as a result of the absence of any unifying direction from major western religions

Wrong, just a lot of SJWs are aethist and think it makes them more worldly and diverse.

>implying any of the people who are vocal on here actually support him

Everyone on Sup Forums cites statistics and evidence on everything but when it comes to religion they wont even go there.

Incest and pedophilia is depraved, even as a 'fantasy'.

Is this some GoT shit?

Trump is a complete fucking idiot, he's not playing some game of 8D interdimensional chess, he has no fucking clue what he's doing. He's hypocritical, overly prideful, spiteful and petty. To think he knows what he's doing, you have to willfully ignore evidence.

He's not playing 8D interdimensional chess, he's playing 3.14159265359D upsidedown underwater backgammon.

He's getting immigration right but every other thing wrong plus he just shitposts on twitter.