>SAA liberate part of Al-Manshia neighborhood in Daraa
>IS claims Tabqa Dam on verge of collapse due to US airstrikes
>Syrian Kurds call for independence or confederation in Geneva
>SAA secures vital highway in central Syria
>SAA liberates Jafirah,Abu Maqbarah Al-Kabeera&Abu Maqbarah Saghira in E Aleppo
>IS attacks Deir Ezzor university, seizes SAA weapons stockpile
>1000+ civis killed by US-led airstrikes in March
>Barzani:referendum for Kurdish independence in Iraq, this year
>Hundreds of thousands of Yemenis protest Saudi-led military intervention in Sanaa
>Roadside bomb, sniper kill 4 policemen in Egypt's Sinai
>group have beheaded 40 policemen in Congo
>K-52 strikes near Palmyra
>youtube.com/watch?v=pJcdNOPrihg

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/846741139243839490
youtube.com/watch?v=VNoQ_7dKYUY
youtube.com/watch?v=3b_c5SPZfbw
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/846418048915509250
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/846688255345119233
youtube.com/watch?v=ap90sNUX-_c
twitter.com/Aquila2407/status/846598291093643264
youtube.com/watch?v=nrJNPogZ34Y
aldinabazovic.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/alleged-us-air-strike-on-tabqa-dam/
twitter.com/markito0171/status/846720644955983872
rt.com/news/382523-russia-iran-bases-use/
rt.com/news/382514-mosul-civilians-airstrikes-nightmare/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/846754241691762688/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S O O N
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land. From the Golan of Israel Minor to the great river, the Tigris - the land of the Kurds, the Wahhabi and the Mo'Der Ates."
-Hafez al-Assad

Assad is finished
Pack your things everybody

>His jaw and both kneecaps had been smashed. His flesh was covered with cigarette burns. His penis had been cut off. Other injuries appeared to be consistent with the use of electroshock devices and being whipped with a cable
Gee, I'm glad the torture and murder of 13 year old Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb was an isolated case or else I would have the impression that Assad's Syria is a brutal dictatorship.

From further investigation it is possible to confirm that water level behind the #TabqaDam is dangerously high. #Raqqa #Syria

>twitter.com/CT_operative/status/846741139243839490

>Do they show any more pictures of the bomb?
i don't know, CT_operative posted some pictures.
if the airstrike is confirmed, ISIS may even not be able to move the bomb as for now because of the dangerousness of the unexploded bomb and its highly sensitive location.

>At least something exploded in there.
I don´t think that those bricks were thrown out the building by hand.
i agree

>pack your things

hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=VNoQ_7dKYUY

>May Day

just sayin'

Are we about to see the great flood lads?

Underrated shitpost

News now !
>youtube.com/watch?v=3b_c5SPZfbw
>Бpифинг HГOУ ГШ BC PФ гeнepaл-пoлкoвникa C.Ф. Pyдcкoгo (28.03.2017)
Briefing by Russian MOD.
>News blackout in force by government no military advancements will be announced nor eny deployments are going to revealed for un determined time .
>situation in east Aleppo is stable and government is still advancing
>ISIS is pulling out there elite units out of DEZ and are being deployed to raqqa
>twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/846418048915509250
>Ahrar Al-Sham joined Hama battle
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/846688255345119233

>unexploded bomb
Is it confirmed UXO, or is it a deployed HAMMER? A high explosive BLU-109 would've done a lot more damage than is visible.

Why is this happening?
youtube.com/watch?v=ap90sNUX-_c

>I don´t think that those bricks were thrown out the building by hand.

I measured the distance in Google Earth.
It´s about 55 meters from the building to the bricks in front of that third wall.

>Why is this happening?
natural selection i cant even try to understand there stupidity
we had the same discussion 3 breads before

I love how msot of them get back up in the end.
Always looks devestating but those weapons are pretty weak against open infantry.

>No news by SAA

Any idea why? Also, this pisses me to no end, since we will get only the rebel side of the story, and sg will be filled with shills and jihadists.

if the airstrike is confirmed, we don't even know how many and which types of bombs were used.

the shown BLU-109 didn't explode, even if it was a hammer
see:

#PT as the back of the #Tabqa dam BLU-109 is also intact, every theory about it dispensing incendiary submunitions is erroneous.

>twitter.com/Aquila2407/status/846598291093643264

Because unlike everyone here seems to believe it's really hard to pinpoint 2 men TOW crew from 1km+ distance. It doesn't matter how much infantry cover you have unless you are observing 1 zillion kurdometersquares with UAVs 24/7 there will always be a few TOW shots.

>Let's put a picture of a fat kid next to a picture of a fat man

The goyim will never know the difference

How about a decent picture of the face

>A high explosive BLU-109 would've done a lot more damage than is visible.
It was found whole, not-detonated.

noice

The explosion usually burns and creates pressure wave which would be debilitating. I am not sure but there are anti personnel versions of it, Javelin has fragmentation version TOW should also have some version.

D E L E T

I wonder what led to this decision.

Clearly someone in Damascus feels some severe paranoia.

Wew, this pic makes me really sad & uncomfortable

wrong answer, you have to say that the official Syrian examiner said that this was regular decay, not torture signs. Didn't they brief you?

NOICE
O
I
C
E

they did strike the dam
>aldinabazovic.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/alleged-us-air-strike-on-tabqa-dam/
Also watch the Russian mod briefing there are satellite images in comparison
ass for the level the German yesterday day poin it out there are over flow ramps that can deal whit the larger volume water only thing that will bring down this dam is a second strike
Guess they are planing some thing big so they dont want people tiping there moments of to militants this happend in Aleppo before the goverment lanched the counter attack that finished the Aleppo pocket

>ass

Evening lads!

Hows does it happen that OP is from 2 days ago? I updated it last night :o ... bakers what did you do?

>I wonder what led to this decision.
>Clearly someone in Damascus feels some severe paranoia.
ether they are planing some thing
or some one is snitching to the militants and they want to see who it is

>Erdogan and Putin are allies now
>he will help us kill the mean k*rds
>Euphrates shield really helped the government
>look, here is a picture with him shaking hands with based Assad
kek, retards

Da Jooz I tell you

kek
"muh hospitals"
t. Russian Embassy

In honor of the defeat China suffered today

i needed to copy pasta fast previous bread was almost eaten whole (hit 320 )
make new for next op some one will add it

kek

You know, it's about time they play the same cards! Wish everybody will be as infuriated as they were on Aleppo

WHERE ARE MAH GAINZZZ?!!!

How do you find out the source of weapons supplied?

>2100 dead jihadis since March 21 in Hama battlefield.

Bullshit.

That's ok Macedoniabro! You will get your bread for today!

On a more serious note, any happenings in your country ?

>checks flag
you are a bunch of satanic fucks.
prove me wrong: pro tip, you can't

ASSADWAVE

Kek, it is very showing that he actually has to clarify that Assad is terrorist, not his beloved headchoppers.

Lel, Kremlin uses Western mantras now.

>inb4 wasteget

Maybe, I just think it's retarded how propagandised civilian casualties are. It's bad enough that civilians die, but unavoidable. But using it for propaganda is just disrespectful.
Not just a US-Russia thing, even internally: Civilian casualties caused by US airstrikes were never a problem as long as Obama was president, but now Trump is literally murdering children, according to MSM.

Jirah when?

well do the math
55 trucks by 4/6 people on pickups that gives you numbers from 220-330
artillery 10 by 8/10 that is 80-100
only thing we dont know how much did militants lost in gatherings and defense lines
>On a more serious note, any happenings in your country ?
Its scary shit man.
There are still protest around the country euro fags managed to get in to parliament but cant make a gov cos the president is blocking the process also the wining party is also trying to push back.
The opposition is actually wants to put a Albanian Islamist to be second in command of the country way cos muh liberalism muh tolerance must do it to get in to EU and shit .
Also Albanians and the Eurocrats are chimping out about the president blocking there ambitions (greater albania ) and there are also talks about sanctions on Macedonia cos meh 13 % of the population needs to control the rest of us

I know man... it just proves how much they have fallen.... only now the MSM in US started to cry oh children die due to bomb's .. the horror... they don't say for nothing that in times of war the first casualty of war is the truth

Summing up Syrian Civil War in one picture
>tfw tornadoes will never happen in Poo in Loo country

Soonposting is not allowed anymore.

>regime cowards are fleeing
>now lets storm the city
>we will take hama soon
>BOOOM

those stupid fuckers will never learn

I wanna fuck your hot IDF women, can you make it happen ?

>But using it for propaganda is just disrespectful.
i agree whit you fully you cant avoid civil deaths.
>Not just a US-Russia thing, even internally: Civilian casualties caused by US airstrikes were never a problem as long as Obama was president, but now Trump is literally murdering children, according to MSM.
yeah that is true but also if we are talking about russia specifically they use the reports on mosul and raqqa as a revenge for the shit they got from the USA in Aleppo hama idlib and lattakia

Funny how such a small country (no offense) can have just as complex/interesting politics as any large country.

>hot IDF women
>hot
you got goypilled m8

>sigh
you got the ugly ones ready?

Sure. come to Israel.
if your'e >1.80m and can speak English you'll get that sweet JIDF pussy, but only if your'e a good goy that supports Israel.

and yet they still are not learning! SAA did this all the time... or let us belive they did it while they actually retreated.

feigned retreat...

Stay strong, man.

I have a final solution for the one on the left, if you know what I mean

Jesus, this tactic is not even that complex, will they ever realise what SAA is doing?

Shit man...does not sound good at all. Please do keep us updated and hope you will be safe!

I think in the case of the recent hama offensive it wasnt that much of an organised retreat tbqh
SAA has done it before but it was classic NDF twitterwarfare meltdown

I think I know it.

>Govt-forces are at the gates of Al-Maamoura west of Jirah airbase
twitter.com/markito0171/status/846720644955983872
Jirah soon?
>markito tho

get the fuck out satanic 'jews' you are a disgrace to real jews.

enjoy eternity

>Beijing demands safety for nationals in France after Chinese man's death sparks Paris riot

The Chinese Foreign Ministry says it summoned a French diplomat after a Chinese national was killed by a police officer in Paris. The incident triggered violent protests with demonstrators, mainly from the Asian community, clashing with police.
Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying announced the French diplomat had been summoned during a daily news briefing, Chinese media and Reuters reported. The name of the envoy has not been revealed.

Hua asked French authorities to investigate the incident thoroughly and ensure the safety of Chinese nationals on French soil.

I'm 1,74, look kinda jewish but i have Asperger syndrome and am an Incel you think jewis gals are autismo friendly ?

I was thinking more along the lines of
>Zyklon D

Who cares about Jirah, next stop of Assads mobile barrel bakery is Idlib and he won't stop until every Nusrat has chocked on his chlorine bread

Rude tb.h

>Russia can use Iranian military bases ‘on case by case basis,’ Tehran confirms

Russia used the Hamadan Airbase in Iran to launch attacks in August 2016 against militants in Syria. Tehran then granted Russia permission to deploy an undisclosed number of Tupolev Tu-22M3 supersonic long-range strategic bombers and Sukhoi Su-34 strike fighters.

Iranian Defense Minister Hossein Dehghan said at the time that the Russian deployment was temporary, but would last “as long as needed.”

In February this year, Iranian media reported that Russian planes bound for the Syria anti-terrorist operation still use Iranian airspace.

rt.com/news/382523-russia-iran-bases-use/

>(no offense)
non taken
the thing is so complex cos we have no fictional institution and for the last 20 years we had puppet pro EU governments that destroyed every institution we had including the military police and secret service in the name of some pipe dream of neo liberalism border line dictator ship that the eu fags push .
If the we had a gov whit half a bran every one would have been locked up for treason.
you have a opposition government that had secret meetings whit PM from Albania that gave him a document that literally say federalization kosovo style.
that is the simple story there is more to it but i cant sit hire write a wall of text

>‘Our houses collapsed on us’: Refugees suffer breakdowns recalling Mosul nightmare

Those who managed to escape the Mosul crossfire suffer a complete nervous breakdown, recalling how entire families, ill-advised to stay home instead of fleeing, often ended up under the rubble of their homes bombed by the US-led coalition.

Unable to handle the psychological pressure of serving as the terrorists' human shields amid the daily US-led coalition bombings of Iraq's second largest city, those lucky enough to escape the crosshairs often suffer meltdown once they reach the relative safety of the outer city.

>“We did not expect to survive. There were 9 families in a single room, and ISIS were shooting from our roof,” said a man with a child in his arms, explaining that in Mosul that amounts to a death sentence.

rt.com/news/382514-mosul-civilians-airstrikes-nightmare/

This is why this tactic is so good, even when NDF fucks up (almost always) artillery and air-forces instantly know what to do, compared to complete strategic collapses SAA used to experience, when no one knows what to do and everyone just blames each-other while sending waves after waves of tanks to attack ATGM-capaple enemy.

it's the fuckin loominarty satanic jews mate, you gotta call em what they are

Congolese police fire bullets, tear gas to disperse opposition supporters
Congolese police fired bullets into the air and launched tear gas canisters to try to disperse hundreds of opposition supporters in Kinshasa on Tuesday, after talks between the opposition and President Joseph Kabila’s government fizzled out. A Reuters witness saw opposition members gathering at the home of the late Etienne Tshisekedi, the main opposition party’s former leader, during a news conference with his son, the new UPDS party leader Felix Tshisekedi. (Reuters)

What happened?

looool no. they like manly men because they like to think they're extra special.

US-led coalition confirms deployment of more US soldiers in Iraq
The US-led coalition has confirmed reports that additional American troops have been sent to Iraq. Members of the 82nd Airborne Division’s 2nd Brigade Combat Team have been sent “on a non-enduring temporary mission to provide additional ‘advise and assist’ support” in the siege of Mosul, the Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve told RT.

Looks like TOS-1 arrived to the battlefield

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/846754241691762688/video/1

Welp. I guess women have high standards everywhere...

i know who the fuck you are, ain't fooling me mate

Central European leaders vow not to be blackmailed by EU on migration
The leaders of four Central European countries vowed on Tuesday not to be blackmailed by threats of financial punishment from Brussels if they don’t join in the relocation of thousands of Middle Eastern and African refugees. The prime ministers of the Visegrad Group - Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and the Czech Republic - said they have a sovereign right to decide how to deal with the migrants who have flooded into the continent mainly from the war in Syria. Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico said it was “blackmail” to tie the issue of EU funding to migration policy. Austria also said it will seek an exemption from having to accept more asylum-seekers. (Reuters)

Russia, Iran & Turkey creating conditions for holding intra-Syrian dialogue – Putin, Rouhani
Moscow and Tehran are committed to resolving the Syrian crisis by political and diplomatic means, while expressing strong support for Damascus’ efforts in the fight against terrorists, the Russian and Iranian presidents, Vladimir Putin and Hassan Rouhani, said in a statement following talks in the Kremlin on Tuesday. They also noted the work by Russia, Iran and Turkey “in a trilateral framework, which created conditions for holding the intra-Syrian dialogue in Astana and ensured the possibility of establishing an effective and sustainable ceasefire in Syria,” TASS reports. Moscow and Tehran “see such cooperation as an important step towards the success of the UN-backed Geneva talks,” according to the statement.

/x/ you say?

good goyim

The EU collapses SOON enough so perhaps you will get some leaders with brains someday.

>This is why this tactic is so good, even when NDF fucks up (almost always) artillery and air-forces instantly know what to do
True but the reason why i dont think it wasn't a case of 'elastic defense' is because of the lack of artillery support during the retreat and it took atleast several hours for the warplanes to respond
Still seemed to work out tho

I'm surprised that the rebels are still able to pull off such an offensive. It seems better planned than the 2016 Hama offensive and HTS seems rather capable. Together with Ahrar al Sham, they could actually threaten Hama (despite the usual 20000 Rebels killed after an feigned retreat bullshit). The disunity of the islamist oposition was always their key weakness. If they were united, Assad would already be hanged in Damascus

Jewesses forget that if you got enough shekels.

Carlos the Jackal gets 3rd life sentence after conviction for 1974 Paris attack
A French court sent Carlos the Jackal, once one of the world’s most wanted criminals, back to jail for his third life sentence on Tuesday after convicting him of a grenade attack 42 years ago on a Paris shop that killed two people. The Venezuelan, whose real name is Ilich Ramirez Sanchez, is already serving two life sentences in France for deadly attacks in the 1970s and 1980s. The 67-year-old Ramirez, in a final statement before the judges announced their verdict, denounced the trial as “absurd” and said he was being tried on phoney evidence. His lawyers had urged the special Paris court to acquit him but the court found him guilty and handed down the life sentenced requested by prosecutors. (Reuters)

I thought he was dead

footbal quali

Germany nabs Taliban fighter accused of killing US soldiers
German prosecutors say they’ve had a 30-year-old Afghan man arrested on suspicion he commanded a Taliban unit responsible for an attack on a convoy that killed 16 American and Afghan soldiers. Prosecutors said Tuesday that Abdullah P. was arrested last week in Bavaria on suspicion of membership in a terrorist organization and attempted murder. He’s alleged to have joined the Taliban in 2002 and taken over a command from his father in 2004. Prosecutors say he was involved in “countless” missions against foreign and Afghan soldiers, including the convoy attack. Prosecutors said he left his combat unit in 2008, fled in 2009 to Pakistan, and came to Germany in 2011. (AP)

Hungary opens shipping container camps for refugees – reports
Hungary was due to begin detaining asylum-seekers in shipping-container camps on its southern border with Serbia on Tuesday, Deutsche Welle reports. Asylum-seekers entering Hungary, as well as those already in the country, will be confined in camps while their applications are processed. The interior ministry said 324 shipping container homes at two camps had been installed. “The purpose of the restrictions is to prevent migrants with an unclear status from moving freely around the territory of the country and the EU, and to thereby reduce the security risk of migration,” the statement said. The UN and rights groups have condemned Hungary for failing to meet its international obligations to asylum-seekers.

>allahu akbarrrrrrrr

sucks to be on the side with inferior firepower

China army drills on Myanmar border amid tensions
China’s military carried out drills along the border with Myanmar on Tuesday, state news agency Xinhua said, following clashes between Myanmar security forces and ethnic rebels. Fighting this month in Myanmar pushed thousands of people into China to seek refuge, prompting Beijing to call for a ceasefire between ethnic militias and the security forces. Xinhua said the joint land and air exercises were part of planned annual drills, but did not say exactly where they took place. In accordance with existing agreements, China informed Myanmar’s military ahead of the drills, it added. (Reuters)