What exactly about the white race and western civilization is worth preserving?

I hate my parents and sister and all my relatives. I hate all my workmates, white and nonwhite. I hate all classmates I ever had, all teachers, all neighbors, all workmates I ever had. Many of these people are white. I don't give a fuck if they all suffer in hell for eternity. Why do you people give a shit about them?

You're the problem

Because preserving your heritage, culture and race is a bigger thing then any cuck like you can ever realize.

ad hominem. address the topic instead.

Some are not selfish and care about the future generations.

ad hominem again. learn basic argumentation theory. i don't feel any grief that my race and culture, or any race and culture, burns in hell. still not addressing the topic, what's there to care about? what's there to preserve?

implying your parents didn't have you solely due to their own selfish motives

>that flag

The swedish race should definitely be put out of its misery yes.

Its not. Its an observation. You sound like a misanthropic bitter little shit. There is not one person in your life who is redeemable?

>implying a civilization that gave us qt anthro traps isn't worth saving.

Ppsshhawww, senpai. Don't be silly :3

forget about me, im not the topic

>white nerdy swedish kid being edgy and ready to shoot up his own school.

what these people are doing are realizing that as a person they are rather inadequate and if they project themselves onto a greater national/cultural identity they can have some small taste of importance or legacy

i might live in misery. but most swedes don't. my parents, sister, workmates etc. are all perfectly fine.

im 32 mate

white people have objectively developed more technology and meaningful culture/laws/advancements than any other. Your depression doesn't change this.

i think one would only do that if one genuinely felt part of it. i didn't ever feel that my nation or culture gave a fuck about me, so why should i give a fuck about it?

none of those things are worth shit to me. i'd let niggers have it all any day. in fact, niggers can have the earth, clearly they belong to it.

Maybe the problem is you kiddo.
Kill yourself please, enough of retarded swedes in the world. Your race is cancer.

>too retarded to have ever learned the concept of ad hominem
ur a nigger mate

>There is not one person in your life who is redeemable?
They're all Americans, Americans are trash.

Says the potato nigger. Please go drink yourself to death.

T. Social reject
What is worth preserving about yourself , worthless piece of shit?
Kys

yet another nigger too dumb to understand basic argumentation

That's great man, just stay where you are. the future of swedenistan will be so much better for you. If western civilization is being destroyed too slowly for you, you could go to Syria or saudi Arabia or something.

Op, that's called mental illness. Probably depression. What you're experiencing is the same thing that drives mudslimes to mass murder.

>Western civilization has no value if its goals are not to create a more robust survival rate for its members.

>Western civilization is on par with far eastern society, granted it's emphasis on science and technology.

>However, western civilization has run its course.

>The east must take the torch. China and Russia preserve the notion of mankind first rather than the individualistic approach that SJW's have wrecked the west with.

>Let the west burn, OP. But be the best human being you can while it's on fire. Maybe even do what you can to keep your brothers out of the flame.

if u read anything at all of the thread ud know i dont give a shit about any people or culture.

>I hate my parents
>>>>/tumblr/

>that's called mental illness
it's mental soundness, really. procreating is wicked. it's the most selfish rotten act ever.

im 32 mate. im not one of those who have a phase and will grow out of it to become a well adjusted prole.

Why do you give a shit about them? About what? People or western civilization?

The Western Civilization is the amalgamation of more than two thousand years of history in the making, countless generations of blood, sweat and tears have been poured into the masterpiece that is the west today.

It is the most free, most prosperous, most caring and the most advanced society in the entire history of the world. People have NEVER had better living standards, people have NEVER lived so good lives as they do right now, people have NEVER been as prosperous as they are today.

To loose what we have now, means to sling piss and shit and tear down something your ancestors and their ancestors ancestors built for the continuation of the greatest intellectual and philosophical society of the world.

That is why we give a shit, because despite what happens, despite all the pain and suffering we might experience in life, the western civilization has more meaning than just our own small nihilistic existence.

You're hilariously damaged, OP.
Explain that.

Just tell me why. Don't explain in terms of any emotion.

Objectively explain why scorning everything around you is the correct way to go about life.

Procreation is your literal sole purpose in life. To continue the lineage your ancestors built for you.
Nothing is more selfless than that.

Purpose is kind of subjective, isn't it? You sound like a bitch. Maybe his purpose was to eat ramen for 31 years in front of some DESU DESU DESU

Sort yourself out kid

it's all worthless. civilization isn't worth shit. nor is a mudhut in africa. it's all the same shit.

Your mother loves giving this American ass to mouth blowjobs.

Fallacy fallacy. The problem is you.

>explain why scorning everything around you is the correct way to go about life.
because it's to see the truth clearly. all of you who give a fuck about preserving shit are delusional, living a lie. there isn't shit worth preserving. truth hurts so you all stick your heads into the sand like ostriches.

I don't know, having a wife is pretty neat. I've got all the skub in the world too.

like a worm. eat shit work die repeat. yeah very meaningful.

So, say we go with your world.

I can't really claim that there is any difference between a desolate hellscape and a human city. Objectively they serve the same purpose.

Given the choice, you'd prefer the hellscape?

Just take up a heroin habit and end yourself you pussy.

>Wow, much nihilism

Well tell me how you define worth then? How does someone or something become worthwhile to you?

Because if you believe that nothing is worthwhile and nothing can ever become worthwhile then you aren't worth anyone's time

God, you're all so fucking miserable.

wife? who marries these days? are you somali or indian or some shit?

>haha look at me xd fuck everything! burn it all, why should I care?

atheism was a mistake

No, I'm white like you aren't.

Sluta vara en jävla mes och gör något vettigt med ditt liv bögjävel.

yeah. ive been on no fap for over a year. saved 7000 usd from having almost nothing. payed off all my debt. bought my first car. still dont see a fucking point. all i see every day is a bunch of fucking turks, arabs and niggers getting along with whites enjoying a life that i couldnt care less about.

What's the aim of this thread? Is Sup Forums gonna tell you something that puts it all into perspective?

u just proved that people dont really have a rational argument for their stance. it's all based on emotion.

I asked you a question, questions don't prove they probe.

>I hate my parents and sister and all my relatives. I hate all my workmates, white and nonwhite. I hate all classmates I ever had, all teachers, all neighbors, all workmates I ever had

Sounds like you are an egdy faggot who doesn't realize that without white people the world would be like Africa

You have to find your own happiness and goals in life. You're not going to have someone holding your hand all the way. The world is a shit place, this isn't news. Stop being an emo faggot who worries about how other people suffer and make sure that you and the people you love do well.

Humans aren't rational, the world doesn't follow any clearly defined logic. It is what you make of it.

>Stop being an emo faggot
is it hard to understand this thread isn't about me? fucking nigger.

It's clearly about you and your failure at being a man. Man the fuck up. Do you think any woman would ever respect a self loathing beta faggot who makes threads on Sup Forums about how insecure they are?

Do you want western society to survive or not? Will you just lie down and die because that's the easy way? I sure as fuck hope not. Be inspired by how awful things are, don't be a woman who just folds under pressure.

You're not mad at me, you're mad at yourself.

>It's clearly about you
nigger, i made the thread, i define the topic. ad hominem, google it nigger.

>"haha it can't be my fault so i'm gonna say nigger twice in the hopes that i can humiliate you so that i may say that your argument is invalid"

This guy likes using the ad hominem meme.

Just let the thread die m8. It's confirmed that OP is a edgy depressed faggot.

>I hate everyone around me regardless of race
>why should we preserve the white race and western civilization in particular
Kind of makes me think you would rather ask "Why should we preserve the human race and civilization in general?" instead of focusing on one particular element of either.

You discredit all the anwers with a " I don't give a fuck, therefore people are not worth saving neither civilzation "
The problem is you

What you want people to talk about and your obvious personal issues aren't the same. This is about you failing as a man.

If eugenics were still a thing you would be deemed asocial and sent to the gas chamber, you social reject

Meant for OP

Pic related is OP.