Im from jordan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
marmara-tours.com/en/node/70
international.visitjordan.com/
heatst.com/culture-wars/ex-terrorist-who-led-womens-march-will-be-deported/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How hot are arab women compared to white women?

كيف حالك

How´s the 8 grade going?

Have you ever read a book outside of Quran passages?

How do you like latin compared to arabic script?

Stop being a subservient sheep and reject the false prophet Muhammad.

Will you admit that the Temple Mount is hebrew heritage?

What do you think about Hamas?

bretty normal
good
why did you assume my age ? cuck
i read alot of books
based

Reminder

Do you like qt anthro boys? :3

t. Goldstein

Thank you for giving us Dr. Peterson.

A true gift to mankind.

What do you think of Jewish communists?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

I'm anticipating a 0

When are you going to accept all the refugees you left on our land when you shamefully fled like the cowardly goatfucker pedo scum you are in '67?

Thanks for killing the Tsar and John F. Kennedy.

"The Hour [of Judgment] will not arrive until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims will kill them until the Jew will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rock and the tree will say: O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me—come and kill him!"

Sounds kosher to me.

Why are we resisting the Muslim invasion again? I think I'd rather live under Sharia than these fake news spreading fake humans.

>not realizing Nicky was grossly incompetent and JFK was a shit president
You're welcome, Ahmed.

Can you please fuck off to Sup Forums where this cancerous thread belongs?

How much oil do you have?

Not realizing the Jewish commies and Lyndon Johnson were Kike shills that murdered and destroyed orders of magnitude more.

I'm down for a serious discussion if you're interested though. Not about the above, because I think we both know that there is at least a little trolling. From one semite to another:

What do you think should happen to the Palestinians?

What do you think about David Duke and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (hoax or not)?

Do the Israeli people know what they are doing in Syria?

Do the Israeli people know that they basically have complete control over the American media, Education system, and media?

What do they think about being the most powerful people on earth? Use it as evidence that God chose them?

You don't know how much I want to go to your country, do you live in a beautiful city? Imma come and live with you

Why is this even a thread jordan is not v here?

>v
"rare"

are you a fag who lives near the syrian border?

I'm from canada

AMA threads belong in /r9k/ or some other shit board, nobody gives a shit.

I WANNA GO TO JORDAN

Breathtaking contribution to this thread

Why? there is nothing special here, unless you want to see the Petra.

>flag

yas Petra but I also wanna go there for beautiful desertic landscapes and ruins, are there a lot of these?
Don't destroy my dream pls I wanna visit Petra Amman and Aqaba

you sound like a 2nd generation refugee
nationalist arab supremacist Jordanian from yesterday here

Yeah we have some cool castles, and you don't have to worry about them been destroyed, only isis cucks do this shit.

I neeeeeeeeeeed to come FUCK
can you recommend some cool places where I could go? I'm not really looking for fancy buildings and lights like Qatar, I'm just looking for some arabic landscape

How dose it feel to be a dying generation?

Israel down fall when?

I am from Phillip

how's it feel to not have a country?

You wanna stop confusing the Jewish people with Israelis?

>What do you think should happen to the Palestinians?
They need to lay down their arms and accept our victory, permanently. Or get the fuck out to Gaza. There is no third option.

>What do you think about David Duke and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (hoax or not)?
Hoax.

>Do the Israeli people know what they are doing in Syria?
Preventing Hezbollah receiving Iran-backed supplies.

>Do the Israeli people know that they basically have complete control over the American media, Education system, and media?
Oh really I did not know I own the USA like a puppet state. Seriously now.

>What do they think about being the most powerful people on earth? Use it as evidence that God chose them?
I don't feel that powerful. In fact, I feel quite vulnerable fully knowing a screwdriver-equipped goatfucker has a positive probability of killing me tomorrow.

meh

marmara-tours.com/en/node/70

international.visitjordan.com/

Can you still dunk?
Your king seems pretty cool.
Is he?

It is mutually beneficial for us to have a peace treaty.

They don't get nuked and we have one less obvious enemy.

Why you hate us?

Same reason everyone does.

Because you all are just a bunch of asshols.

Its because le juice rule the world? And the pure powerful all knowing aryan race is controlled by le juice?

>Never met an Israeli
>Never talked to an israeli
>News say israelis are bad
LE EBIL JUICE.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Is there air there?

Are you going to rape this terrorist bitch staight off the plane? or give her a medal for killing a few kikes?
heatst.com/culture-wars/ex-terrorist-who-led-womens-march-will-be-deported/

Stfu and share the weed you egoistic prick

No you got me wrong i don't hate the Israeli people i hate the country Israel.

Only if you share your jew gold.

In other words, are you in Air Jordan or Earth Jordan?

I'm not asking if the protocols is a hoax. I'm saying regardless of its origins, it describes what Jews are doing in countries outside of Israel perfectly, written even before the Jewish Communists destroyed Eastern Europe. Also, David Duke isn't a hoax.
How do you explain the Jewish overrepresentation in powerful positions, and the use of that power for the destruction of the host countries?

>They need to lay down their arms and accept our victory, permanently. Or get the fuck out to Gaza. There is no third option.

What does that mean? Live as 2nd class citizens? Will the Jews give affirmative action, or is that only for Gentile countries (Jews are always the ones pushing this shit, do they support it when it comes to their own country?)

>Oh really I did not know I own the USA like a puppet state. Seriously now.

You're giving yourself away as JIDF by saying shit like this.
Nobody can browse Sup Forums and not know about the Jews, especially a Jew.
I'm trying to seriously understand the mentality of Israelis.

I love you

So please tell me what you or the average Jordanian think about us and the country.
>Sharing my jew gold
You sneaky toothpaste, I'll share a portion then.

Muslims usually hate Jews.

Why do the Jews pressure the West into flooding their countries with Muslims?

Sounds good, just come by Amersfoort if you wanna smoke.

We dont.
And no Egypt anons,non cuckzbollah Lebanon anons quite ok with us.

>I'll share a portion then.
How much gold do you get out of a smurf anyway?

I can't speak for all Jordanians or Arabs but they probably hate you as well, but at this point we are all bored of the fighting, we know there is nothing we can do to defeat you, so we will take any solutions to end the fighting as long as Palestine is independent.

>Smurf
50 shekel pieces
>Dog loving leaf
Nobody likes a dog fucker.
>Jordan user
>Cares about a non country
You are a 2nd gen rapefuge then?

Well a lot of Frenchmen (even non-arab or non-Muslim) are against Israël and for Palestine, they don't look bored at all

One day Israel you will regret what you did to Palestine one day.

Also i'm not a refugee you cuck.

KILL all MUSLIM

good for them, but it's Palestinian people that are bored.

You used to be cool Austria.

Who cares? Yall are probably inevitably going to bomb the shit out each other at some point due to lots of potential future reasons. It'll be a win-win for Europe either way.

When will Jordan declare war on Israel?

Is the state Israel or Palestine?

Probably never with how strong they are now.

Also they are our greatest ally.

>Niggers attack us cause they dont like UN agreement
>Get rekt by fake holocost survivors
>Buuu allah akbar give back clay , we lost war but its ours
>The average pali wastes 99% of hes free time on how to hate israel
>Get rekt time after time for antifada attempts
Stop this shit , your overlords dont want peaceful results, they want money , this is war economy.
So they would get rekt again?

I fucked Jordad

You mean when you finally take them back we'll regret no longer having the cheep manpower to build our houses? Deal! Where do I sign?

>How do you explain the Jewish overrepresentation in powerful positions, and the use of that power for the destruction of the host countries?
Jews are smart and successful. I don't see you bitching about Pajeets being "overrepresented" in executive positions in hi-tech companies.

You pick the best tool to solve a problem. It just (((so happens))) that the best tool is more often than not, a Jew.

>What does that mean? Live as 2nd class citizens?
In this Rabbi Shlomo Shekelstein's opinion, permanent residency without the right to vote or the right to bear arms. We've seen what happens when they get weapons.

>Will the Jews give affirmative action, or is that only for Gentile countries (Jews are always the ones pushing this shit, do they support it when it comes to their own country?)
Israeli Arabs already have "affirmative action", it's called "corrective discrimination" here. It's still discrimination and a load of shit. If someone has the ability and the will to
>enroll to education
>get a job
>etc
they shouldn't have any limitations.

>I'm trying to seriously understand the mentality of Israelis.
We're sick and tired of being equated with the globalist kikes you know as jews.

oy vey
while i belive that the elite jews are scum i think normal jews like you are probably just common shitlords like us and i totallu enjoy watching you guys kill arabs, keep up the good work

your country is literally named after a basketball shoe. pathetic.

Samefag or fellow merchant?

Tonight

I deemed you "captcha" worthy

celebrate it

sand niggger

That'll be one lobster risotto, please.