Seven months after putting down roots in Brooklyn, the family was once again on the move...

>Seven months after putting down roots in Brooklyn, the family was once again on the move, settling on Canada after hearing a speech by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on television.

>"One day, I saw a news channel. The [Prime Minister] of Canada said we will welcome that kind of people who have problem," said Abdul.

>..."I am from the Latino community. I watch the Spanish channels and they say basically run to Canada, Canada is safe and they will welcome you,"

>"Don't worry they're welcome you. So why not Canada instead of this fear [of prosecution] in the United States?"
Jesus fucking Christ. How is this real life? They're all flooding to Canada thanks to Trump and our prime-idiot Trudeau. God help us all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSe2j-izIWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he did the same thing Merkel did in 2015. Told all migrants to come here. how are we surprised when they actually fucking come?

>US asylum seekers
Does Canada consider America a warzone now?

>Like any father, he has ambitions for his children.

>"It's my wish when my children grow up that they get a good education and live in a peaceful environment, and that environment is in Canada.

>"Canada's the only place that has peace and calmness."

Entitlement. Entitlement. Entitlement. It never fucking ends with these people

>tfw they deport themselves

Every single time someone crosses our border illegally my spending power diminishes.

its time to build a wall

291 in 2 months? Man the harpoons, doomsday is upon us!

Now you know what it feels like, leaf

Based Cancucks taking all of our Riff Raff.

We are talking about Canadian January/February. It's fucking cold. Wait till the nice weather hits. It's going to get bad

Then they cross in the fucking winter, losing fingers, and will be on welfare the rest of their lives. FUCK OFF. STOP LETTING THEM IN.

Also they are so retarded, liberals hyping up this fucking stupid trump fear.

Just shoot them in the snow. Nobody will know.

Don't worry, Bernier will even deploy the military if he has to in order to stop them.

See this >>>Idiot Africans crossed the boarder during winter after hearing Trudeaus welcome, to get into Manitoba. They lost their hands. They are going to get citizenship out of pity because the news made a huge spectacle of their journey. It's just going to get worse when the nice wheather comes around

>prime-idiot
I prefer Leaf-in-Chief

This is what you leafs get for all of your shitposting. Savor it.

Our Black African Somali Citizen Muslim Refugee (former immigration lawyer, so he did shady shit to get illegals in) surely will deport them

These people truly bring innovation and diversity to Canada. Who needs a budget when you have innovation.

Thank you for taking one for the team Canada. New England and the midwest could always use more whites if youre sick of your government.

llplkok

Why don't we just start something like what used to go on in the Southern US? Just drive around in buttfuck nowhere shooting illegals trying to cross in, that border is massive, they'll never know.

lmfao

why can't black people handle the cold

This POS along with the rest of them are treasonous traitors

Something, something, Africa.

No joke, this dude claimed he was a homo and that's why he was seeking refugee status. Because Canada welcomes gays. Because Trudeau welcomes the gays. If he gets his citizenship (which no doubt he will) I expect to see him married to a man by next year, and putting that nub to work on his husband. Celebrating the freedom of being gay out in the open

Lmao leafs, that's karma for all the shitposting done by you!

Fugg.

Holy shit.

>be piece of shit from Ghana
>flee country because you dodge the draft or whatever
>somehow get to the US
>claim asylum although you are an economic migrant
>you get to stay
>live on taxpayer's dime
>see Trudeau on TV
>promises you even more shit
>because you don't get enough fof free in the US cross the Canadian border by foot
>in the middle of the winter
>during heavy snowfall
>you don't even know what snow is
>lose both your hands
>Canadians take you in gladly
>give you citizenship for being extra retarded
>herald you as some kind of hero

The worst thing is they are ecstatic, even claiming that "it was worth it". Nigga, you just lost both of your hands, you're crippled for life. Any actual human being would be fucking devastated by that, probably battle with depression for a bit.
Do they think their fingers will just grow back?
Are they happy they cannot work anymore and have to be taken care of for the rest of their life?
Do they understand what has happened to them?

>Do they understand what has happened to them?

Probably not

> not convinced that a growing trend represents a growing trend..

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=PSe2j-izIWY

they realize they will never have to work again ever without hands and the canadians will give them everything

>Abdul
>Latino community
No.
I don't know any latin abduls.

To be fair our cities are pretty violent.

That a lot of the violence is attributed to the illegals is, of course, irrelevant.

We'll help, Canada-kun.

SeeSo who are the stupid ones? the Africans or the Canacucks?

not just yet. First we wait until our trash goes up there, then we help them with the wall

>Abdul
>Latino
What did he mean by this?