WTF Elon and his Ghost in the Shell fanfic

>AI is dangerous
>Let's hookup humans to computers

Is he trying to make it easier for AI to kill us?
businesstoday.in/technology/launch/elon-musk-new-start-up-neuralink-aims-to-connect-thoughts-with-computers-spacex-tesla/story/248823.html

Man.... Elon is so cool.

I'm so jealous.

muh autsim

Only way to stop robotic armageddon is to become them.

what did kek mean by this.

Elon Musk is like the pope of autists.

>Tfw I unironically agree

Elon Musk > Jeff Bezos

Retarded, technology isn't even close to there. I mean seriously, "downloading"? They can't even fucking teach a deep learning machine to read a person's brainwaves well enough to control a fucking mouse reliably, and he thinks he's going to download information into a persons brain?

Literally just a patent grab that'll set research back a hundred years.

> Hey Elon!
> Just connected my mind to a computer via a keyboard bro
> Better luck next time LOSER!

this is exactly the future I was hoping for

Eternal torture machines, just think about it. They're actually creating eternal hell here on earth. That's pretty spooky if you ask me.

Don't worry goyim, everything will be ok.

Upload your brain to Google Drive ™

Why wouldn't you want to upload your consciousness to the singularity? You can spent your entire existence shitposting on Sup Forums with no physical body holding you back.

No body means:
You won't die
You don't need to sleep
You don't need to eat

And if you say "What if I get deleted by accident?"
It's fine, you can back up your personality and memories to a local server and keep it safe.

There's no reason not to want this.

That's a given

We're fucking doomed

We already know the CIA will hack and spy on people - let's make their job easier by putting bombs in brains.

I actually really like Elon. This is the capitalism we were promised, and the future we were promised, in stark contrast to the dysgenic and nihilistic international stupor being force-fed to the populace, in order to maintain a rotting carcass of an evil status quo.

IQ reverts to the average. A singularity of everyone on earth would be 100 iq. Great idea.

This is already happening to you if you are engaging with Sup Forums posters with an above average IQ.
I used to be 130 until I came here.

>he thinks you can just upload your consciousness
Have fun when theres just a copy of you on the internet and you're fucking dead

What the hell has Elon Musk actually created?

Explain how it wouldn't work. Your body changes form daily and your brain transitions. Your mind is clearly the collection of your personality and memories, if they can be moved then who cares about your body? It's just a shell you want to discard as soon as possible.

Elon will rule the world!

a website

>reddit calls him the greatest inventor in history

muh iron man

muh savior of humanity

he's just hyping garbage to make you buy trash cars and solar shingles.

He like an evil scientist from a cartoon by now.
Making silly inventions left and right.

kek literally nothing noteworthy

Human mind is more than just a connection of neurons. Hormones, blood flow and many other factors have a major role in how we think. Not simulating these things along with the rest of the brain is equivalent to a lobotomy.

And then there's also the problem that no modern computer (super or otherwise) can run a human-scale neural network in real time.

But hey, the rest of Elon's projects have already revolutionised their respective fields. Well actually no, not yet, but they're totally gonna do that in a year or two, just keep waiting and investing, goyim.

will prob get assassinated on the street

when will I be able to get hard dommed by based SHODAN?

He isn't an inventor, basically just made marketable products out of what already existed. Electric cars already existed for more than a hundred years - nobody really marketed them well. There's still conflict between him and the other co-founder of Tesla that Musk actually took over the company and ideas and booted him out.
Musk took the rocket industry out of the stagnation of Boeing and Lockheed and introduced a cheaper method - after marooning half his engineering term to burn on an island in the Pacific.
The Hyperloop will never work as intended, it's shit. Japanese and Germans have been working on Maglev that will go faster and is already almost in service. The Hypeloop is a clusterfuck of problems waiting to happen.

>he's just hyping garbage to make you buy trash cars and solar shingles.

You're not wrong, but consider the technological offshoots of this business. He's creating a market that funds research into future tech. If retards buy garbage to fund it, great. I don't care.

He's still helping us out a lot by doing it.

That's true. More people buying Tesla's leads to normalization and other company's researching the tech.

And it's not objective to blame someone for what their fans think of them. He's not declaring himself the greatest inventor of all time.

The world really needs more multi billionaires investing money in the future of mankind and space, instead of hording it all like greedy kikes to establish some kind of bullshit family tree of degenerates/wannabe royalty who will never have to work

thumbs up for tesla but don't overpraise

The worst part of this is that there was already a commercial rocket service called Sea Launch that operated for a decade, long before Musk. They were driven out of business because it turns out that finding insurance for a business where 1/10 launches fucks up is impossible, and you keep losing money.

Anyone else tired? Lets go to sleep.

Their patents are usually visible by the public and competition

My head hurts too much, I might need to sleep to get a rid of it.

I think he finally damaged his brain in that rocket explosion.

WE NEED TO HELP THE REAPERS

I want to like him, I really do, but he does 2 things that piss me off.

1: He throws capital at somebody elses idea, then takes credit for its sucess despite not having done any of the ground work. (Tesla isnt even his buisiness, it was 2 other guys, he just funded it). Coincidetally his fans think hes the reincarnation of nicolai tesla despite the fact hes just a venture capitalist who funds projects and doesnt actually invent anything himself. (More like edison that tesla)

2: He fuckin just announces crazy shit with zero plan, no details, no hard science. And his fans react like he just released an actual product instead of the vague and ill defined idea that it is. They act like him announcing hes going to fund something is as good as releasing an actual product.

Its just all a little irritating, especially when you hear the reddit or tublr crowd talk about LE SCIENCE! They have no idea how science works, or the fact that for most of elon musks ideas to work decades of new inventions need to be made first.

I like that he funds this shit, but I kinda feel like hes a guy promising a better flashlight battery before lightbulbs have been invented.

1: thomas edison did this
2: this is better than what 99% of the top 1% do, who just throw their money at nothing besides real estate and car companies.

At least he funds rather than sitting on top of his money like a pig. Most people who '""make it""" are worthless faggots who have no legacy.

yeah