Brexit was a great ide--

>Brexit was a great ide--

Uhm....no, sweetie. The insane capital flight from your tiny island that will occur from Brexit will be well enough to cultivate our land for an entire decade

You thought about this before voting leave, right? You *did* remember that the capital accumulated in the UK is mostly retained spoils of war and colonialism, and actually doesn't belong there, right? A leave will cause it to no longer feel safe on that island and flee, and you do not have the industry nor the geopolitical location to re-accumulate such capital, because it wasn't there for that reason to begin with - as I said above, it was just lucky spoils of war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kJXqe1aByzk
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/07/london-estate-agents-caught-on-camera-russian-buyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Merkel

get fucked Mehmet.

jealousy is a right cunt sometimes.
you're a dead country walking and we will all laugh at you when you are on the mosque floor bleeding from your arsehole

>sweetie
A-are you coming on to me user? Sorry, don't go with degenerate krauts.

Looks like someone wasn't here yesterday.

at least england's reichstag doesn't look like a human cloning facility out of some bad b tier sci fi movie

wtf i love the eu now

plz import more shitskins into europe merkel

lmao britain is sooooo screwed

Has there ever been a time, where there was actual debate about the topic of Brexit without either side being utterly smuck or buttblasted shouting buzzwords at each other?

buttblasts occur when i eat taco bell. they are usually orange

I voted to remove power from a distance faceless bureaucracy that runs a democratic deficit.

I voted to give power over peoples lives to the people.

I will willing to go poorer to achieve this, it may even have some benefits such as lower obesity, less divorce and a general shift from a throw away society.

Whatever happens I am at no risk of famine or war. The day when I would swap my freedom for a warm pair of socks is far away.

>June 2016

Ohhhh no the ((economy))....

it was a great idea, fuck you nigger

youtu.be/kJXqe1aByzk

certainly not here. it's a fucking joke. no one has any real idea what the hell is going to happen

>Uhm....no, sweetie.
who the fuck talks like this? are you a literal faggot?

NO HANDSHAKES FOR YOU!

>26. June 2016
I swear you krauts must literally have become retarded from all the rapefugee cum you're swallowing.

>Uhm....no, sweetie. The insane capital flight from your tiny island that will occur from Brexit will be well enough to cultivate our land for an entire decade
>
>You thought about this before voting leave, right? You *did* remember that the capital accumulated in the UK is mostly retained spoils of war and colonialism, and actually doesn't belong there, right? A leave will cause it to no longer feel safe on that island and flee, and you do not have the industry nor the geopolitical location to re-accumulate such capital, because it wasn't there for that reason to begin with - as I said above, it was just lucky spoils of war.

The sad thing is that there are actually people out there who believe this.

>Uhm....no, sweetie
Go back to sleep Grandma
Sage

So fucking what?

I mean even before the referendum took place, both sides knew the UK would lose a significant amount of money if it came to a Brexit. That was crystal clear from the beginning. Brits went and voted Brexit anyway because it was not about the money, it was about freedom and immigrants.

So let them have it and stop making anti-Brexit posts. It's done. Get over it.

Yeah sure, the smart money will flee to a Eurozone circling the drain. Who wouldn't?

>Jun 24, 2016

Based kraut gets digits

Right? Must be some middle aged Shareblue shill

Didn't Englad spend hundreds of years not in the UN? Didn't they control half the world before it came around?

>PAY DEBTS

You've been on here all day shilling this shit.
I'm glad you are obsessed with Britain and brexit... But I feel kind of bad, I don't think of you at all.
Anyway, thanks for all the interest Fritz.
Take care, and best of luck with the next wave of Jihadists.

Nice penis head

Kekkkkk

A small price to pay for national sovereignty

>implying economy is fucked
>implying economy even matters when compared to not being kiked
Is this the nu/pol/ everyone talks about?

The pre-Brexit debates were unsatisfying. Farage and his gang had better ideological points, but neither side made a convincing attempt to address the economics of it.

The only interesting point in this regard (that I watched) came from a German female economist. She explained that prior to the EU, a truck driving from London to Rome had to fill out 80 forms. Afterwards, it was one.

Sadly, the rest of her team's argument was the usual current year nonsense.

It's a meme, you dip.

It wont be long till we are in the same situation as him, so I wouldn't laugh yet

>ironic pro-EU thread
>un putain de boche
Every time.

BTFO

JUNE 24TH 2016.

Fuck right off EU shill.

Pound is back up and doing well, and still way stronger than the Euro which will plunge tomorrow.

> German flag

>Germany yet again with another daily express link
>FROM 2016 THE DAY AFTER BREXIT

Jesus fucking wept, can the mods ban you for spamming or something?

kek

God the phrase "Um, no sweetie" just makes my blood fucking boil. Anyone else feel that way?

Pay denbts now

Article 50 here we come. You can't stop this Brexit train. Choo choooo EU.

>whoring out yourselves and selling your people down the river is good because otherwise our cooked up GDP numbers will take a small hit

Sounds like a heroin addict saying they don't want to quit because the next couple months will suck

>Uhm....no, sweetie
thread hidden, anons shouldn't even engage in banter with faggots who post like this, ironic shitposting is just shitposting.

1) It's extremely condescending
2) What follows that phrase is usually phenomenally retarded

Gercuck is on a roll today, permaban him when?

New ShareBlue meme based off the Hillary Pete meme from october. They know the term engages Sup Forums enough to get a reply.

I am so fucking sick of this EU shill

Wtf I love currency manipulation now.

Brexit has condemned Britain to the same tier as Australia.

The business community is slowly going to leave London and you guys won't have the money in government to provide y'all with the life you're accustomed to

And another one.

>june 24th

Oh honey, it's okay to be a newfag but lurk more.

The u derlyimg problem with the EU, unlike the United States, is that it involves countries with wildly different economic situations. Freedom of movement is fine, but it has to be a very, very loose engagement to work.

Here, even the poorest state is half as wealthy as the richest state, with a smaller cost of living to further even it out(Mississippi/Massachusetts)

>The insane capital flight from your tiny island that will occur from Brexit
Dude why capital would flee money laundering capital of the world, especially after it will move away from under EU legislation?
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/07/london-estate-agents-caught-on-camera-russian-buyer

> published jun 24, 2016

No wonder Germans lack sense of humor, they are too slow.

That's not the Reichstag

Sorry sweetie, but it looks as though you're a newfag. Please leave immediately.

get

nope

Agreed

The entire argument by the remain camp that people voting for brexit were of sub intelligence falls flat on it is face - because if the case to remain was so strong and the fact dumb people are easy to convince - should they have not managed to put a case forward that would have easily convinced them.

The EU was originally about trade in a time before computing and the fucking internet when you actually had to have a presence in a country to sell shit to them.

It is easier to buy something online from the USA than it is a German company simply due to the language and the fact that most of the time all tariffs and taxes are calculated and collected at the point of sale so you do not have to twar around with forms and customs anymore.

just Nige, every time he brought it up the EU members just laughed. Nobody could ever argue against him without calling him a racist.

Good to know there's other based Brits out there.

1. Why is monetary valuation the de facto metric of a country?

what if independence from unelected bureaucrats is worth way more to some?

This article is from 2016...

>2015
>OP 2016

>Article 2016
>Chart 2015

Holy shit, does Latin America's educational system suck.

>Y-you guys a-are welcome to stay i-in the euro n-now..

>1 post by this ID

this is bait

Most liberals.

>umm you do realise [insert condescending thing here]

>Caring more about money than sovereignty and the ability to, hopefully, stop the migrant crisis the Kontinual Krout invited in spilling onto your shores
GEE, I wonder who's behind THIS post

Why the fuck does Sup Forums always bump threads up that say

>"Um, no sweetie.."
>"Sup Forums BTFO"
>"U mad white boiz?"

Fucking newfags.

Fuck off kraut fag brexit was a good idea and be happy that atleast england got the chance to be free

The Bantz!

>Article from June 2016

Ahmmmm, Mohammed, i mean hans, what did you mean by this?

>Germany butthurt about losing power..

Sage shill threads

How many wars have YOU won sweetie?

>"UK waters"

Soon to be Scottish waters

Are you willfully ignorant or just retarded? Thats how war works.

anyone have the popular vote pasta?

Pay brexit fee.

Why is it always German posters who are so butthurt about the Brexit?

Fucking turboniggers.

Pay Nato fee.

>Hey Hans, I'm designing the new Reichstag. How can I make it as anti-Nazi as possible?
>I got it Muhammed! Just make it devoid of all beauty, personality, and majesty!

Aye.

ask for it in a little girls voice

Remember if OP uses sweetie it is b8 or a shill

All of europe hates Germans, and will let your leader kill you all off. Your autism has ruined the world over and fucking over again.

the eu should be dead by now. only fr and de left. fr is going to the right, so, sooooon...

>Choo choooo

Made me kek

So you are okay with US independence?

A small price to pay.

The majority of Farage's comments where either hyperbolic or flat out incorrect m8.

The fact is, most people have no idea what the EU is or how it works. Their information comes from people like Nigel Farage, liars like Boris Johnson and the powerful EU (and everything) hating Daily Mail, Murdoch media, Telegraph.

The pro-remain message was weak, message discipline was non existent. There was no catchy slogan or stupid bus, no stupid scary stories about 70m turks arriving in their village.

With the lack of information, the leave liars were able to make an insane and completely bizarre pantomime villain out of what they pretended is a foreign government that "we" give an annual gift/tribute to.
Complete with pantomime villains like the evil "juncker" (boooo!). They needed a face for the enemy, they needed someone who is supposedly in charge of the evil empire that demands tribute from their conquered lands (£350m a week no less).

A pile of horseshit of course, the truth is rather more boring and uncontroversial. But what dim witted Daily Mail reading uneducated moron would prefer to believe the boring truth, especially when there's a good/evil narrative setup for them where they are the freedom fighters against the evil empire?

suck my dick and I'll consider it, fuccboi

The U.K is screwed economically without mass immigration. And those won't be Polish immigrants anymore....

>unelected

There's that word again.

>EU president - apointed by the EU commission and EU parliament
>EU Commission - representatives appointed by head of each state brought to power in a democratic election
>EU Council - represented be heads of state brought to power in a democratic election
>EU Parliament - MEPs elected by Proportional Representation.

Its just memes built on memes, first you get people to believe that the EU has ridiculous rules, then you get people to believe everyone of them is unelected, then you get them to believe how they are meddling in every one of our affairs, then, finally, you get people to distrust experts, then, well then, you can get them to believe anything. This is the problem I've found, people who believe in brexit are hard to argue with because 90% of what they say is flat-out incorrect.

>The U.K is screwed economically without mass immigration

this is a (((meme)))
dont worry about it