Is this true?

The bigger the tits (or curves in general) that a girl has, the less wife-material she is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

My wife has amazing big tits and she is the perfect wife.

what kind of jew shit is that?

I am of the opinion it's the other way around. Big tits make girls more sexually attractive and confident and therefore sluttier. Waifus have small breasts and small breasts are fine unless you're a nigger.

Yeah weird idea m8. Also that wall-eyed gril's boobs aint even that big

Depending on the rest of her body type and her peronality she may not be. I swear the majority chicks ive met who have taken miles of cock generally have big tits

Yes. Even niggers figured this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>dat pic

It's actually the opposite. Where did you get that from, anyway?

/r/Asianmasculinity please go

that gold digger though

Women who have larger breasts tend to be more motherly/better moms. This was a real study though I can't look up the source right now.

Oy vey goyim! You must race mix and be attracted to women who look like boys and children to promote homosexuality and pedophilia.

WEW merchant. Maximum overjew.

Left and right aren't the same gril.

Shhhh...the little chink eyes of OP couldn't see that. Don't make him sad

Disagree. Large chested women seem to have stronger maternal instincts.

Also more loyal and they settle down earlier. They're keenly aware of the fact that those things have a shelf life and once they start to sag, those cock carousel days are over.

I guess. Wive means you plan to stay together for a long time. After some time huge tits will sag and slap.

>that pic

Wew lad tell me that's fake

Whelp, we require proof.

B cup girls are the worst kinds of sluts in my experience.

The more someone is conventionally attractive the more that person is likely to be privileged, to be emotionally immature and to have options in case their current relationship fails. Yes it is bad for a long term partner. This is logic 101 it doesn't need to be explained. It's like a woman needing to ask if spreading her legs for a bad boy millionaire CEO will lead to marriage, the answer is no you fucking moron.

The bigger your dick the better father you are, that is why all niggers are such good parents.
Like is this shit for real?

Not true.
>Maternal Instincts
Is a myth.
>Mother weeps as court hears how she 'made no attempt to save her screaming daughter, 6, from burning home as she fled blaze to save herself'

What if they never sag?

She's really cute, that asian guy is really lucky.
I don't mind because hapa kids are literally white, so i'm happy for them.

My ex confirms

ugh, she's not even attractive

get yourself together yellowboy

Girls with small tits are less likely to cheat, because les men find them attractive

oh look another r/Asian masculinity thread.

Can attest to this.

The girl's a happa. You can tell by the eyes in the leftmost picture. It's not as obvious in the top right because the angle is from slightly below.

My wife is very flat chested. And has cheated on me with women, twice. She doesn't know I know. I have three kids with her (I did the paternity. Mine). I haven't said anything about it, but it's slowly destroying me.

False.

Every good home maker I have ever met had giant knockers.

Small tits are feminist dyke territory.

Fuck her in the ass no lube surprise and the next morning disappear with the kids. Leave a note saying you know she's a lesbo slut and if she tries to find you you will make it public to her friends and family.

why haven't you turned this into threesomes?

More likely to be fertile.

Sup Forums EXPLAIN

Traps are the best wife material.

friendly reminder that if she dosent have a phat pair of tiddies then its not a proper woman.

You are a faggot

Isnt it the opposite?

Bigger breasts/more feminine curves = more estrogen, good development of sexual organs suggests proper hormonal balances + proper embryological devleoment, which means more likely to be both feminine in thinking and more fertile

The only woman I dated (tomboy) who has small breasts and less curves was much more masculine in her thinking, do a point I sometimes felt I was with a guy

Agreed. Unless they're fugo bull dykes this seems like a wasted opportunity.

>lol Its not cheating if Its with another woman

Put your hand on that wall trainee

Curved women have more oestrogen and therefore more encline to act like animals. I also found out that there is correlation between fat and IQ, the more women are fat the less intelligent they are.
Make your conclusions

LMAO

>tfw wife has big ass, wide hips and b-cup breasts

d-did I goof?

I can see your fat intellegence correlation but maybe for the opposite reason. Unintelligent people dont understand the importance of taking care of their bodies.

Titcows are disgusting.

>cheated on me with women

Why does this matter it's not like a guy fucked her

That'd be like carrying two F'ing bags of groceries around all day

I'm married, friend. He has three kids so he's going to have to deal with this woman permanently. Either he can leverage the situation into something positive (while punishing her transgressions) or he can punish her and end the marriage to try to find someone else while seeing much, much less of his children.

u r a degenerate smith

Probably. The hotter she is the more options she has. Instead of putting up with your shit she can find another guy easily.

Not true... I fucked married women with large tits

Don't get made get even.

You was raised by gay-couple, right?

All German women are repulsive titty monsters anyway

Why do asian guys like fat girls so much? Or women bigger than them in general? I don't understand it. I am meaning irl I see this so often.

Filthy animal fucker go kys

To a small degree yes but not much

Asian alpha male with white waifu female always turns out so well for everyone, what did God mean by this?

>fake tits

High level of oestrogen ==> More animal ==> less intelligent ==> more fat.

>And has cheated on me with women, twice
That is NOT cheating... that is just shared feminine masturbation... tell you want to watch (post PICTURES)

This.
Left is Beth Lily, right one is just some random girl.

>repulsive
>titty

>Low test high estro manlet detected

Bumping my trips. the question demands an answer.

Its completely opposite in the fertility department if they are not fake

Stop being racist, there is no proof the Asian in OPs pic is rich

That girl is clearly portraying herself as a trashy slut in your pic though

Meanwhile niggers like tiny girls so much, that the averave height of a nigger woman is shriking.

He looks like a better American than 90% of white cuckolds/pale niggers

Why don't you just cheat on her with other men in order to get even at her? Are you homophobe or smtn?

#flatchestsmatter

>stop being racist

You would think it would be opposite.

>why do black men
Ftfy senpai

Never seen an Asian with a fat white girl actually