>ears prick up
>feel the power level rise within
>can't stop it
"Your mates got 6 kids, wtf? how can he afford?"
>no answer
>muh its not all about money
>muh sisters got 4
>i've got 4
WTF, erm yeh it is about money. it costs 180grand to bring up ONE child in this country, is your friend a millionaire?
>no answer
i mean me and my missus are deciding if we can afford ONE. FUCKING SIX.
>no answer
>go looking online for what gibmidats that would get
>1 child £20 a week in gibmedats
>6 children £350 a week in gibmedats

WTF

WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED IF WE DON'T SORT THIS Sup Forums, FUCKING DOOMED.

We need an economic global apocalypse to destroy the gibmedats, how do we achieve this Sup Forums?

self bump for hope

Me and my pregnant wife have a plan to make the birth in UK.

It will be dealt with soon, user

This is written too autistically for me to read. Someone give me a quick rundown.

i have no doubt, what will you do if the gibmedats disappered all of a sudden?

Have 6 yourself then, you spastic. Fucking hell, if some fucking mutant sandnigger can have six inbred kids with fucked up legs, surely you can have six decent ones. You might not be able to fucking afford 6 TVs to watch the BBC pump propaganda into your house, but in the end you'll be better off.

Daily reminder that have AT LEAST 3 children or kys.

Just have 6 kids too you fucking retard.

>Muslims are taking advantage of the same benefits white people are
>This is proof of white genocide

tl:dr

muslims are absorbing gibmedats and shiting out tons of shitlets, we doomed

Chimp

He is basically asking for welfare reform.

>Have 6 kids
Spoken like a true Catholic.

>My pregnant wife and I

The trick to figuring out whether to use me or I is to remove the other person and see if the sentence sounds right.

They make it work, so can you

Don't let your people be bred out by Turks and pakis

Not for gibmedat or anyshit for us its only for kid's citizenship if shit hits the fan in Turkey at least kid can make her way outa country.

>We NEED a global economic apocalypse.

You have done good work so far.

White people do not generally have 6 children, as it is unnecessary and a burden to society.

Gibs only works when it's in a white society.

Anywhere in the south east? I'd like to pay your wife and your child a visit with some carrier bags and zip ties.

I'm white and my parents had 8 children.

Thank you for info

>having a bunch of kids is unnecessary goyim

you don't

>inb4 britain is overwhelmed by it's ex colonies
>tfw the kraut has the final laugh

May your child be raped to death in a traditional African AIDS purification ritual

kek

LOL you dumb cuck, this is why the white race is going to disappear. Children do not cost anything, the kikes have you fooled- you're probably just to materialistic and greedy to understand how to live comfortably within small means.

t. 20 year girl, two sons already and just found I am pregnant again after just two months of trying to conceive. (: Feels so good to be in the prime of my life bearing children like God intended.

Nice roleplaying.

White people are not taking advantage of these benefits

Six kids is easy-tier. My auntie is the eldest of 18 siblings.

ellaborate

this can't take the gibemdats user i have honour

Three isn't even enough, because that's only the replacement rate if that's the amount all of us had. You probably need to have at least six, I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of our generation are bailing on their responsibilities.

>watching Varg too much.

I'm not, want me to prove it?

>Six kids is easy-tier
This.

You dont get British citizenship by being born in the UK.

Yes

Varg is a retarded kike shill. Don't listen to a word he says.

>tfw too honorable to not go extinct as a race

The UK is not the USA, being born there gives no right to citizenship. Only the USA has that stupid born there become a citizen law.

mate i don't know what fucking world your on but in this fucking time thats IMPOSIBLE without breeding a cesspool of garbage

>18 fucking kids brought up to be fucking commies, jesus

>notices flag

jesus

>being impregnated by Chad
STACY OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

You nearly lost Ulster because you were too stupid to have kids, now you'll lose your whole country.

Its been this way for ages. People in majority Islamic areas aren't known for being productive members of society, you've got entire London boroughs basically living on welfare.

Wife is uk citizen.

Catholocism is cancer

powerful

so i should become a nigger? because i could esly get a ton of white chicks prego shit out a ton of sprogs and not give a fuck being any type of father but at least there will be white people.

How come ?

What is like having so many siblings? I've got a brother but he's a fucking halfwit.

Then you don't have to travel there, just apply to the consulate or embassy and they will give citizenship to the child when it is born. Idiot.

not if we get rid of the gibmedats

see

Then you will die out.

>muh muh honour

What is wrong with you? DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE OUR FUCKING FOREFATHERS WERE ALWAYS LITTLE KEKS LIKE YOU?????????????

You're a lost cause, lad. I bet you're too scared to fucking rob, sell drugs, cut corners, intimidate, wheel and deal etc.

Just kill yourself.

A lot of arguments and falling out. It also makes you reclusive because you don't get much attention if you are not one of the badly behaved ones.

>getting rid of gibs
>ever
This is not a viable option. It's honestly more likely that Britain descends into a race war than it is that the welfare state gets abolished.

Their contained in certain areas m8. I mean how many Muslims are there in Yorkshire? Seriously

>post sums up the EU

It's too late to save your country Ahmed, but thankfully we're starting to reverse course here in America.

nice kike enfused attitude there goyim

having 3-4+ kids was perfectly acceptable before "womens liberation"

Yes. Make white babies.

We are at the verge of extinction. Just make children. Raise them as best you can, but that's second to actually having them.

But guess who get's to pay the bill for the roachlet?

will do, intimidate, wheel and deal
willl not, rob, sell drugs, cut corners

are u a potato nigger here on holiday?

White people are not the ones invading white lands. Gimmedats were designed for people in need.

won't a financial apocalypse do the trick?

>its only a small hole i'm sure we won't sink

LOL. Her nationality is turk. You guys are all retarded why would white girls be attracted to a roach or arab or black? what are the statistics ?

No, just someone who knows that muh honour is short for I am a subservient cuck.

If you aren't adapting and competing, then you deserve to be a salty bitch at (((work))). Been there and stared them all out as they huddle together, fuck that shit. I'd rather be on the gibs unless I find a decent paying job. I do things how I want now, not how society expects me.

Yeah makes sense. Thank Austribro.

There will never be a "financial apocalypse". This isn't Venezuela, and even there there's not been a race war or anything so much as constant riots.

Just have kids.

i am genuinely contemplating moving there.

but the problem will still persist and spread. even burgerland won't be safe donw the line.

He doesn't know anything about the origin of white people, just makes a story up and then spreads it to his dumb "white nationalist" followers who think it's true. He has retarded ideas about marriage, he has retarded ideas about how to live life, and it's clear he's just feeding poison to people.

He was born into a rich elite family that had him traveling around the Middle East as a kid, he's definitely involved in the government. They probably let him out just to shill.

In the US, the inbreeding rate is only like 6%. The issue is that our fertility rates are already like 1.8 so losing another 6% of our wombs is bad news.

Plus interbreeding creates mixed race freaks of nature.

Hmm

exactly, i fear we have become a slave class. the white man can do the job they good at that i'll just take the gibmedats

REEEEEEE

They like big mud anteaters?

That's just his experience, I grew up with six siblings as well and mine was totally different. It's just random, or really I should say it depends on the quality of the parents.

I doubt he's actually a shill. Probably just misguided. I mean living puritanically works well enough. The Amish are some of the only white people breeding effectively.

this

us being nice has doomed us, unless we can start a global ficnsial appocalyse, how do we do that?.

How close together were your siblings in age? I think that also pays a huge part in it.

Based Irish Catholics. The original Muslims

why do you think i'm for brexit, scottish independence, trump, happenings and such?

its all to crash the machine as quickly as possible, trying to save this shit will kill us all.

They were. His grandparents had 16 kids, his parents had 6, he'll have 2, his kids will have a dog. Same shit all over the West, Ireland is just a generation behind.

come on Sup Forums how do we bring about a global economic apocalypse.

i've seen this board do some amazing thing why can we not do this?

>us being nice has doomed us, unless we can start a global ficnsial appocalyse, how do we do that?

Destroy motoreways, blow up oil plants, remove bankers, remove politicians.

Use your imagination.

me too user only today have i truly seen with my own eyes the path we are on.

it needs to come down.

a single black swan or all of the above at the same time?

Fuck you, nigger. And fuck your nigger wife too.

>become a slave class.
We were always slaves. Now we are slaves with fancy trinkets. Start spreading your semen into willing females

children £350 a week in gibmedats
Where is online gibs calculator? I'm curious to see how much people are getting in the most extreme cases but don't take DM headlines to be that credible.

Top duckie bracelets are my sons, born 09/2013 and 07/2015. Bottom one is my bracelet, with my birth date on the bottom, 8-15-96. I forgot the time stamp though ):

Pro tip: I won't be having two. Having my first child soon and my gf wants AT LEAST 4.

Americans keep these?

Mate, if a sandnigger can have 6, so can you. Just do it. Stop thinking about it. If you're not scum, you'll raise them properly.

google, lad

No that's not the problem, not his pretend simple life, it's how fake it is. One of my biggest issues is the age difference between him and his wife (and the fact that he tells others that they should purposefully try to form relationships like that) and how they met. Completely degenerate.

Right now we're 34, 30, 28, 22, 20 (me), 14 and 12. I'm sorry I didn't mean to imply your parents were low-quality, by the way- my parents worked from home so I'm sure that helped.

Perhaps stop your government from giving money out just for shitting out a kid? Fix your fucking system.

>muslim
>6 kids
>being labelled as "inexpensive"
>most likely some sort of goat-human hybrid

This isn't reddit. We don't care about proper grammar here; you have to go back.

but i want them gone.

my father fathers father fathers fath etc put into this fucking place, my blood has ruled the (we was kangs) now these cunts are absorbing it. i want a solution (final) and i say bringing the economy down will do it.

I dunno, I definitely keep everything. I love looking back at baby memories. I even have their umbilical cord stumps.

Right now we are 22 (me), 21, 20, 19, 16, 13, 9, 6.

>I'm sorry I didn't mean to imply your parents were low-quality
They struggled a lot, they had too many too young. They are only 39 and 38 right now.

Maybe just you then.

>future economic apocalypse
>after brexit

to the average joe that would mean that the economic collapse would have been caused by following nationalistic advice.