Universal healthcare

The issue about healthcare is always a shitstorm in the US.

I don't like public healthcare because it's slow and inefficient. I'm a white EU immigrant in Britain and while I came here to work I see a shit ton of shitskins just coming here to shit out a ton of kids and abuse the NHS, these people breed like rats and contribute nothing, they constantly practice tax evasion and bullshit a lot to the government to the point where a lot of stuff in this country feels like a 3rd world shithole, unsurprisingly the NHS is now in trouble.

What are good arguments in favor of public healthcare and against it?

Discuss.

It's basically about whether the government runs your life or not, and if the Jews can take all your shekels.

It's plenty of bull shit here in the US, but, at the end of the day, you can show up to a wide variety of facilities and get treated with really usually world-class health care on the spot and then payment is a secondary question.

The issue with health care, is the price.
Even 2 cent pills are sold for 50 bucks.

Everyone keeps arguing over who has to pay for it, instead of trying to reduce the cost itself.

That's interesting but I heard a lot of horror stories about healthcare in the US despite it being the best in the world while I also heard about people in the UK deciding to pay a few hundred thousand to fly to the US and get potentially life-saving treatment for some sort of rare cancer that they wouldn't get with the NHS.

No doubt there are a lot of facilities in the US that don't provide very good health care. Just like if you bust your skull open in the middle of nowhere and need an airlift to the nearest hospital you might not make it.

I think if we take the abuse out of it that would be a step toward better. And, to be frank, I would like to see the NHS be an exemplar of how to do health care. It seems something about it went from good to not so good.

>The issue with health care, is the price.

Some arguments I've heard from people is that they don't want public healthcare despite it being cheaper in the long run for the person getting treated.

I usually have capitalist/libertarian tendencies but I think people who just act like healthcare is a service on the same level as buying a tv are retarded.

The pink elephant in the room about the NHS is the fact that the UK population is increasing exponentially and a lot of 3rd world trash are flooding in and taking more than they contribute.

Pajeet comes here, shits out 5 kids and/or declares some vague disability and lives off benefits.

Step 1 is controlling and reducing costs for any successful healthcare reform.

I try to listen to the communists about wanting to increase foreign immigration because we don't make enough more people, but just none of it makes sense to me.

Maybe if they really were doctors, not lawyers (especially not lawyers) and engineers. I don't get it. Why can't we just run our own countries for our own people?

This is true, in the UK a medical company getting a contract with the NHS is like winning the lottery. It's like any other company getting a government contract. The government will negotiate pretty hard and demand low prices but at the same time you will have the biggest client in the country. Part of why healthcare is cheaper is because the NHS negotiates pretty fucking hard.

>666 999
What did kek mean by this?

frankly if people were just able to come to terms with their own mortality we wouldnt need to piss so much money away on healthcare

Wait, so you're saying David Rockefeller should not have had 7 different other peoples' hearts?

Because political correctness took over, I don't understand what's so bad about taking care of your own people first, it's only racist when western nations do it. Communism is the ideology of jealousy. This is what fuels them.

Universal healthcare is built with the idea that everyone contributes and in turn everyone will be helped when they need. Hard work and sacrifice for future gain is more of a white and asian thing, these social programs get exploited when Mutumbo fucks Shabonga and she shits out 10 niglets. The NHS is collapsing because of this but of course nobody says it, they just blame the smokers, so they got to the point of denying care for non-life threatening situations to smokers and overweight people (despite the fact that smokes contribute more through taxes on cigs to the NHS than they take out from smoking-related illness)

Also there are not enough houses in the UK, I read that you had to build several thousand houses a day to accomodate the flood of people coming here and all the Muhammeds and Pajeets on benefits shitting out kids.

Well at least he paid for
If someone else wants to piss away their children's inheritance extending their life its not really my problem

I keep hearing people saying the US needs healthcare like Canada has but completely ignore the fact that they pay for that "free" healthcare with crazy high taxes and the wait time for that healthcare takes forever
The US healthcare is flawed as fuck but shitskins and liberals whining they're gonna die without Obamacare still don't realize that they're going to get treated anyway and the real issue is not being able to afford it which really isn't my fucking problem

TLDR: let natural selection take effect and let people who cant take care of themselves die off

That's the whole point.

>healthcare
Since I'm an adult who is mentally competent (absent "health care" being forced on me), I would prefer medical services.

I think the main problem is when you open the 3rd world floodgates and give "infinite" gibs to shitty people or when your healthcare service covers tranny operations and fake tits.

>built with the idea that everyone contributes and in turn everyone
All well and good until the Jews come in. I think our Social Security insurance is a good thing, but, thank to the Jews, it's all gone to shit and not worth anything. But at least I only paid a pittance for what's going to be utterly worthless.

>Also there are not enough houses in the UK, I read that you had to build several thousand houses a day to accomodate the flood of people
You mean in the US? Yes, Obama and other UN communists initiated a program where our "section 8" housing will be used to resettle blacks and muslims into neighborhoods determined to be "segregated" during the 2010 census by being more than 50% white. It's disgusting. It's not just sedition but literally genocide.

The issue is government healthcare is shit and subpar in every instance. Healthcare should be as good as you can get and you get that in private sector by paying more. If you care about good healthcare get a good career. Trash isn't entitled to anything no more than the next man.

No I really mean the UK, the housing problem is a catastrophe about to fucking explode.

>Yes, Obama and other UN communists initiated a program where our "section 8" housing will be used to resettle blacks and muslims into neighborhoods determined to be "segregated" during the 2010 census by being more than 50% white. It's disgusting. It's not just sedition but literally genocide.

Wow that is absolutely disgusting, people should be allowed to choose where to live, what the fuck do they want? Drive down housing prices? That shit is literally what commie countries do. It's revolting that someone thinks white communities can't exist.

>Healthcare should be as good as you can get and you get that in private sector by paying more
In a truly private market in medicine and allied health (i. e., no government nexus, whatever) it wouldn't be called "healthcare" (which implies a guardian-ward relationship) but rather "medical services" (which implies a contract between equals at law). As it is in the West, even when you pay for it, physicians are de facto state agents.

Mate I don't even care if there are some blacks or muzzies near me.

But what is communism? It's a global revolution. It's world government. That's what they want. It's total control over everything, and you're nothing but a commodity, the same as a speck of dirt.

Or maybe you should only pay if they heal you.

If you die or you have to take drugs for the rest of your life, maybe they don't deserve to be paid as much.